SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:22 am

I judge Nick based off his own actions and not because of the opinions of some "meatheads" last season.

In the same way some say Nick can't win, some think he never does anything wrong/questionable. His actions are just explained away and nothing is seen as wrong. So it's a two-way street on the whole situation.

With all that said, the opinions/convos about Nick pale in comparison to the board wars from Emily's and Jillian's seasons.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 37 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 37 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:23 am

At the end ... what really strikes me is ...

Why is it something bad or wrong if a person is seeking attention?

So, why people call Nick out on it as a criticism of his character?

DID HE do something with this "attention" that is disturbing, disrespectful, pitiful, revengeful, unfair or irresponsible?
If so ... then I understand that discussion will bring pro and cons.

Do people want him to go back to his "old" = "unknown to most" life ... and not be present in the public eye anymore?
If so ... then I wonder why does his presence in the media bother anyone?
Or does someone wish that Nick would publicly do things that would make them proud and justify their support for him?

Then I guess the reality is ... that Nick will always do what he wants to do disregarding any of our feelings, opinions or fan-obsessions.

But if someone invests their money in him, then I understand that they want him to dance on their music and proudly represent their colors.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:25 am

Yeah, but Nick is not the only one who gets bashed here and not everything is meant to be bashing but just observations about him or things people have heard and are just reporting (like CP reporting on what RS said). And I actually was a fan last year but have seen things since then I don't care for.... But I can see I am not going win any arguments at this point so carry on.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:27 am

mysthelma wrote:Very well said Mindless.......:yes: clapping!
IA it all comes down to how his intentions were questioned last year and everything he does or says is him being manipulative. The guy just can't win.

ITA with both posts and especially agree that "he can't win" yet that seems to always been viewed as just seen an excuse for him or something only his "fans" will use for some sort of justification since they must view him as perfect. If he is not 100% terrible then those who might like him (and not claim he is perfect) seem to be viewed as if they think he is perfect.

I find it interesting because Nick in one of his podcasts talks about this extreme phenomenon where there seems to be no in-between allowed or accepted. It seems like it is not acceptable to view Nick in the middle of love or h@ate and one has to be just "a fan" if one explains or understands or doesn't see something Nick does as manipulative, etc.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:27 am

Why is it that RS is the only one ever, to "hear" Nick has hooked up with many from Bachelor nation. I never see anything in my twitter feed or posted here with pics that he's hooked up with anyone.

If that were true, RS would be foaming at the mouth to share any pics of Nick with someone from Bachelor Nation as proof that what he claims is true.

When RS doesn't care for someone, IMO he makes sure his mouthpiece is in full force to spread as much gossip as possible. He should work for Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:32 am

^Board members have commented that they knew women Nick has been trying to "pick up". So it's not just RS saying this. Considering his pursuit of Kaitlyn, I'm not shocked to learn he has hooked up with members of Bach nation.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 37 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 37 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:32 am

And adding to that, GA, why is it that RS is seen as full of it but when he talks about Nick then somehow that is believed?

scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:33 am

umngirl wrote:In the same way some say Nick can't win, some think he never does anything wrong/questionable. His actions are just explained away and nothing is seen as wrong. So it's a two-way street on the whole situation.
Just because his actions can be explained, doesn't mean that they aren't necessarily perceived as wrong ... but then nobody here has to live with the consequences of Nick's actions ... So if it's his wrong doing, he will have to pay his dues or apologize to whoever he wronged.

But what if his actions aren't wrong, but just not shared/agreed with the rest of people, because they will not have the privilege to experience the pleasure/benefits of the results Nick's actions/decisions will bring?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:And adding to that, GA, why is it that RS is seen as full of it but when he talks about Nick then somehow that is believed?

scratch

Well apparently, according to RS I just read in another thread Ben and Tenely have hooked up, so I guess that's true too. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:34 am

With how fast Nick's thread is moving, TP would be absolutely crazy not to cast him as the next Bachelor. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:And adding to that, GA, why is it that RS is seen as full of it but when he talks about Nick then somehow that is believed?

scratch

Well apparently, according to RS I just read in another thread Ben and Tenely have hooked up, so I guess that's true too. Suspect
I guess it is true then. Not to mention, we actually have some photo evidence showing Ben with Tenley so that is one step ahead of the lack of photo evidence for Nick. Also, Us Weekly said Ben and Tenley had to put their interest on halt so I guess it must be true since Us Weekly is in the know after all.

Looks like Nick was right after all, Ben H really is a younger and more smooth Nick. :gotcha:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:39 am

isittrue wrote:Yeah, but Nick is not the only one who gets bashed here and not everything is meant to be bashing but just observations about him or things people have heard and are just reporting (like CP reporting on what RS said).  And I actually was a fan last year but have seen things since then I don't care for....  But I can see I am not going win any arguments at this point so carry on.  

It's never that serious and everyone is entitled to their opinions. Certainly not about winning arguments, but agree to disagree. After all we don't have personal attachment to these people but basing our individual opinions about our observations, and hearsay. We all observe and interpret things differently but personally I disregard gossip and hearsay some don't but take it as fact and draw their own conclusions, which is okay ok. To each their own

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 37 1f49b   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 37 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19