SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
julychild wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Well then I'm glad that he doesn't have to take time off from this 'dream job' to do TV for a 3rd time. yes
Just wanted to point out that "dreamjob" is what an employment with Salesforce is called. The company uses #dreamjob on all its requisitions, so anyone hired gets their "dreamjob."
yes
sdmom wrote:
@mercieme wrote:
Any time I manage to glance into this thread, I remember Aaliyah's song "Back, Back, Back and Forth" and I cantstopl  Sorry for the diversion.....carry on your convos giggling
Yes my head's spinning... I don't even understand what is being discussed here but it seems lots of people are very passionate at expressing different opinions. I say, carry on and have fun!
Nick's thread is always hopping giggling
Not sure if lost in the posts about Nick's body but Us Weekly followed Nick on Twitter tonight (last male from this franchise they followed is Chris Soules).
So, even if not TB, it seems even Us Weekly want more of/want to follow Nick. :yes:

Dayuuuuuum!! Did Nick kill someone again? Oh wait it's about his professional shirtless photo thank goodness! Is this the hottest thread in the forum or what? I come back to pages and pages of post. Geez I can't keep up. See what you inspire you " famewhore" "narcissist" " attention seeking" special snowflake Nicholas Viall. Keep doing you.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:40 am

I just find it interesting how people think Nick deserves love and happiness more than anyone else?  Doesn't everyone? It is very hard to post anything negative about the guy without people feeling the need to call anyone else in the franchise out or bringing up all Nicks charities.  I am glad he does charitable deeds but I am not surprised at the possibility he may have hooked up with other Bach Nation women either.  This is the Nick discussion thread and he is human capable of sleeping around as well as doing charitable deeds.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:07 am

Yea, all human, he's not better than anyone, AND for sure not worse than either. As long as he doesn't post his hanging undie, I'm more than fine with whatever he does.

Young dude sleeping around is normal, I see NOTHING wrong at all. And we do have ego, we all love complement and Attention to a certain extent, and we all use different approach to achieve it. I will never understand why Nick was bashed for being a normal dude wanting all things normal

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:14 am

peggy0221 wrote:Yea, all human, he's not better than anyone, AND for sure not worse than either. As long as he doesn't post his hanging undie, I'm more than fine with whatever he does.

Young dude sleeping around is normal, I see NOTHING wrong at all. And we do have ego, we all love complement and Attention to a certain extent, and we all use different approach to achieve it. I will never understand why Nick was bashed for being a normal dude wanting all things normal

Yes but problem is that people that dare mention that the guy is human are criticized for pointing this out or accused of bashing and other members of the franchise are dragged into the mix in turn to be bashed. Jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:20 am

Isittrue ... in case you're referring to my post - that was a direct reply to CP's post about Kaitlyn's reasons for distancing herself from Nick - I rarely call people out to justify Nick, simply because I don't think he needs to be justified. But I do believe he can be understood and his actions explained/reasoned in the context.

And I don't think he's a virgin sitting at home waiting for his perfect match ... so probably he has sex and probably more often than any of us called "single" here ... but I don't buy any sugar that RS sells ... life can be sweet even outside of the Bachelor nation ... why limiting yourself?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:24 am

I mean it's all about opinions no one knows Nick personally and certainly not reality Steve, who makes a living and thrives on gossip. It's none of my business who anyone hooks up with its part of the dating life if you have a connection with someone you explore it could be for a brief romance, a long term affair or lead to marriage.

I mean if RS claims Nick has hook up with anyone in bachelor nation and knowing how he despise the guy he would have given names. He certainly didn't hold his tongue that N and K were face-timing and sexting.

People called out Nick for seeking attention because of his modelling photos, his recent podcast and website, and his fans pointed out he is not the first and won't be the last. He is not seeking fleeting fame full time as he hasn't left his dreamjob and normal life but just taking advantage of new opportunities being presented as extra/side gig.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 36 1f49b   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 36 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:29 am

isittrue wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Yea, all human, he's not better than anyone, AND for sure not worse than either. As long as he doesn't post his hanging undie, I'm more than fine with whatever he does.

Yes but problem is that people that dare mention that the guy is human are criticized for pointing this out or accused of bashing and other members of the franchise are dragged into the mix in turn to be bashed.  Jmho

But that is the case in most discussion threads it's not perculiar to only Nick let be fair. We are all guilty of that to be honest
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:34 am

isittrue wrote:

Yes but problem is that people that dare mention that the guy is human are criticized for pointing this out or accused of bashing and other members of the franchise are dragged into the mix in turn to be bashed.  Jmho

Sorry, English is not my first language, so I don't know if I get what you mean.
I guess you mean some Nick chick, maybe including myself, may bash others in defending Nick.

I dont think we bashed the non fans, and I do think the majority of Nick chicks love him for being normal, I see no posts hinting Nick is perfect and should be well liked. we defend hard, yes, because at least myself find some of the critisisim he got are ridiculous.

We may all have our likes and dislikes, but to fault him base solely on his edit LAST YEAR, and fault him for being normal only because one dislike his style is insane.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:37 am

chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:snipped

... it is also so fascinating about him that he can evoke such passion both ways about one specific topic.
I find it fascinating how Nick gets people talking. I don't think I have ever seen such passion towards a person as it is towards Nick. On all platforms not just this forum. I sometimes just laugh because it really is quite something to behold.

Haha, guess you weren't here during Emily's season. Whether people loved or hated her, they did it with a very intense passion. And, now her thread is quiet and peaceful with people oohing about her baby. That's just how this forum is - people will get really riled about a certain contestant and a couple of months later, it's like "who?" and everyone's completely moved on to another contestant they love to hate.
I am actually not even talking about this forum, but in general. And the comparison is just par for the course but is difficult to be an accurate comparison until the future which has not arrived yet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:41 am

isittrue wrote:I just find it interesting how people think Nick deserves love and happiness more than anyone else?  Doesn't everyone? It is very hard to post anything negative about the guy without people feeling the need to call anyone else in the franchise out or bringing up all Nicks charities.  I am glad he does charitable deeds but I am not surprised at the possibility he may have hooked up with other Bach Nation women either.  This is the Nick discussion thread and he is human capable of sleeping around as well as doing charitable deeds.

That is my opinion, and yes, I think that Nick of all people, has been dumped twice, ridiculed, humiliated, belittled, and made fun of on national tv by the woman he fell in love with. I think when TPTB 'recycle' they are looking at the storyline to bring forward, and Nick has got that in spades over the Peter Brady lookalike.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:54 am

I know perfectly well that Nick is human and that he's not perfect, none of us are. But I sometimes feel like the guy just can't win. If he posts anything nice and positive on SM, be it about charity, women's rights, gay rights, exes, whatever, he's accused of being calculating and fake. He's just trying to manipulate people into liking him. This happened plenty both after Andi's season and during Kaitlyn's. Then if he says something even slightly negative about anything or anyone, albeit in good humour, it's blown out of proportion and taken as his true colours coming out. It's said that he's egotistical and condescending, and suddenly people want him to sugarcoat things.

He's both in love with himself and desperately seeking validation. Insecure people seek validation. He can't be both in love with himself and insecure. Perhaps he just knows he's got a great body and that he looks good in those pics, so he wishes to show the world. Someone needing a underwear model or a portrait photographer might see them and give him or his friend some work. At the very least he'll get some nice comments. I don't see anything desperate about it. It's not like he could possibly need random people to tell him he's hot, when he's got two Bachelorettes in a row falling in lust with him and he's signed by a big modelling agency. The fact that some people find him gross doesn't seem to phase him at all, so I don't think he's out to change people's opinion either.

I just feel like all of the accusations coming his way come back to a few jealous meatheads on Andi's season calling him cocky and calculating and questioning his intentions. It's like after that, all his actions have been looked at through that lens, and anything he says or does is just further evidence. I find it wholly unfair, which is why I defend him so much. NOT because I think he's a saint or whatever nonsense is always brought up.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:18 am

Very well said Mindless.......:yes: clapping!
IA it all comes down to how his intentions were questioned last year and everything he does or says is him being manipulative. The guy just can't win.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 36 1f49b   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 36 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19