SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:23 am

Nick is not Brooks, Brooks is not Nick.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Beagle Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:33 am

Being a Drew fan (he's a sweetheart), I remember right after Desiree's season, Drew was heavily into posting modeling photos and quite a few of them shirtless and provocative, even his sister commented back then to stop showing off.

Lets talk also about Cody, who we thought was a meathead because he had over 100 selfies showing off his body, most of them shirtless, yet it turned out he's also a sweet guy.

So Nick is showing off his body in a couple of pictures now. IMO, he's been bullied and called every name in the book for almost 2 years now. Horrible comments about his appearance too. If this modeling helps him feel better about himself and it's not harming anyone, I don't see why not do it. no idea
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:52 am

^^^^
I am all for seeing his shirtless pics! :cutesmile!:

And, I agree about him having been so dissed about his appearance. JMO, but I think he is shocked that he has this modeling gig.
Honestly, by posting pics he boosts his chances for paid modeling jobs.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:57 am

I'd consider him more of a buttaface, though the beard certainly helps. Huge improvement over last year. :halo:

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:01 pm

Beagle wrote:Being a Drew fan (he's a sweetheart), I remember right after Desiree's season, Drew was heavily into posting modeling photos and quite a few of them shirtless and provocative, even his sister commented back then to stop showing off.

Lets talk also about Cody, who we thought was a meathead because he had over 100 selfies showing off his body, most of them shirtless, yet it turned out he's also a sweet guy.

So Nick is showing off his body in a couple of pictures now. IMO, he's been bullied and called every name in the book for almost 2 years now. Horrible comments about his appearance too. If this modeling helps him feel better about himself and it's not harming anyone, I don't see why not do it. no idea
I mean, Nick has said time and time again "I like being liked but that's not my end goal. I don't care what people think", so I don't really personally believe he's been crying himsf to sleep b/c people say he looks like spencer Pratt and modeling is the one way he could get his self-confidence back. I think that Nick thinks he's hot stuff and I actually think his confidence is a huge reason he gets so many women that might initially appear to out of his league. I also think that somebody who was truly hurt from all the bullying would just NEVER go back on TV, no matter what. 

In the terms of the "he's not harming anyone"...well, no one is. As far as I know andi, Jef, Jake, Courtney, Kaitlyn, etc never actually physically hurt anyone either. We all snark on them b/c we dont agree with their decisions; no different here! 

JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:03 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'd consider him more of a buttaface, though the beard certainly helps. Huge improvement over last year. :halo:

He has a face?  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 72 3806527698

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Beagle wrote:Being a Drew fan (he's a sweetheart), I remember right after Desiree's season, Drew was heavily into posting modeling photos and quite a few of them shirtless and provocative, even his sister commented back then to stop showing off.

:yes: Nick has been called horrible names and made fun of for his looks and yet, even when he is modeling and people posting on his IG are commenting how they think he is hot, good looking, etc, it can still be seen as a negative thing. Imo, he is just a human being like any other human being and while not everyone's cup of tea (no one is) it is nice to see that he is getting some positive attention and more fans, both for who he is as a person and for his modeling. That all of the photographers, who meet self-absorbed, stuck up people every day, have expressed how much they like Nick, how he is great to work with, how some have even said he is the most fun they have ever had on a shoot and call him a friend is really a great compliment to Nick and says more about the person he is. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:39 pm

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I like how Nick looks. I never think Brooks is attractive physically (sorry Brooks fans!). I don't think you need to have a beautiful face to be a successful model, like to me, Gisele is not pretty at all, but she is a top model. Go figure.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:21 pm

sdmom wrote:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I like how Nick looks. I never think Brooks is attractive physically  (sorry Brooks fans!). I don't think you need to have a beautiful face to be a successful model, like to me, Gisele is not pretty at all, but she is a top model. Go figure.

Some beautiful people photograph horribly and some not so beautiful people look great in pictures. Apparently it is all about the bone structure and how the angles catch the light. Of course, with all the people working on hair and make up and setting up the right poses and lighting, the odds are in their favour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:01 pm

for those who brought up RS claims some time ago ... and if you trust what comes from Nick's mouth directly (podcast in fan thread) ... he answered the question ... that knowing how people mingle in the Bachelor nation he never wanted to be that guy, despite then going on Bette for the 2nd time ... but he never hooked up with any of the women from the TB nation ... since
"the world is a big ocean and I rather fish in that than in a small pond"  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 72 3806527698 IA yes

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:11 pm

He also confirmed that as of last Sunday he had a job.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:12 pm

duplicate.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19