SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:59 am

I  think Nick is interesting and that's why I'm a fan but I do not like all these shirtless pics.

Definitely gives the impression that this person is sort of full of themselves.

That said, I hope he is the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:19 am

alwaystulips wrote:Oh brother.  Stop showing your underwear, Viall.

Really.  Has any guy in the history of this show IGed this many half naked shots?  Don't care if you're a model.  It's overkill dude.
I'm looking through his insta and it just seems so narcissistic. Give him the bach gig. Lord knows he enjoys the attention.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:48 am

BlackHalo wrote:...Give him the bach gig. Lord knows he enjoys the attention.
I've been a fan of Nick since the beginning of Andi's season. If he is the next Lead I HOPE he values his F1 more than the attention/opportunities he'll receive. It would be SO disappointing for Nick to become Chris Soules 2.0

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:56 am

Really.  Has any guy in the history of this show IGed this many half naked shots?  Don't care if you're a model.  It's overkill dude.
IMO, I think those two leads rejecting him after "taking things from him" did a number to his ego and the half naked photos is a boost for his ego, is like he is saying, ladies, look at what you guys are missing , look at my six pack and look at my you know what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:11 am

lexforlife wrote:

IMO, I think those two leads rejecting him after "taking things from him" did a number to his ego and the half naked photos is a boost for his ego, is like he is saying, ladies,  look at what you guys are missing , look at my six pack and look at my you know what.

Good for him to do that, really!
As I said before, he was laughed at being ugly, being not as "attractive" as Josh, not as "manly" as Shawn, so he is here to say to the h@ters "shut up". If you take into consideration that, if people talked how cyberbullying affected Kaitlyn, Nick was called "serial killer vibes", "stalkers", "biopolar", etc, you may know it is just about time for him to be really douchey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:15 am

I think the pics are also supporting and giving exposure to (no pun intended) the photogragher. To each his own....I love the pictures!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:18 am

Being the biggest villain, biggest attention seeker on the show ever, he is playing his role now, no big deal.

When he was as normal as any dude could be after meAndi's season and stayed off the limelight, people said he is fake and manipulative.

When he is being the real douchey Nick after Kait's season, people said he is the ultimate fame whore on earth.

I just found it funny because no matter what he did, he is the bad guy. But the thing is, what is wrong for being a bad guy? Just like so many dislike Emily, but I love how she alway is Emily, she never tried to be nice to please the mass public. I dont think Nick should change one bit to please anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:40 am

All I see is a starting model promoting himself and his photographer friend. I'm sure the positive attention doesn't hurt, but at least he's not attention whoring 24/7 like certain other people. As long as he doesn't post mirror selfies in his underwear, it's all good. Certainly doesn't hurt my eyes.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:55 am

Bachinfo wrote:
isittrue wrote:I read on another board that a reputable source says contract in place for new bachelor and has for a while.  Think it's Ben H too

If  there is a signed contract, the bach is not Ben.  As far as he goes, there may be a contract written, but it is not signed, as of right now at least.  Did they say who their source was?

Thank you.
Members on this forum have been saying this for awhile(about no contract being signed), but it seems things have a habit of getting lost with other speculations. As far as all the IMO's, winks and time telling --well yeah, we have a finite date that time will tell, so that is really no stretch on magic 8 ball skills. Suggesting otherwise gets a bit, imo, weary.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:55 am

Editing my post because I noticed comment referred to the Bachelor/ette show. I will still note that while I find shirtless selfies douchy no matter who does it, I'm not at the point of thinking Nick is excessive with his postings, only because I've observed some other IG accounts and Nick has nothing on them with the shirtless pictures. This is particularly true of some of the male Pros on Dancing With the Stars, particularly Val and Henry. These two literally cannot go a day or go three posts, without one being a shirtless, half naked picture. So I don't know, yeah I kind of roll my eyes at Nick's picture but I'm not at the point of "omg does he post anything else ever..."

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:02 am

Bachinfo wrote:I have no idea who the bach producers will end up with as the bachelor.  I just know that as of right now there is no signed contract for Ben
Bachinfo wrote:But yes, the source is reputable.
Thank you for posting this.
Truly appreciate any info and it makes a lot of sense.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:03 am

“I think it showed a lack of sincerity on her part. It’s disappointing. You would hope that Kaitlyn would rub off on Shawn, but it seems like it might be more the latter.”

“I think he was accurately portrayed, how he handles difficult situations and not getting his way. I really don’t know anything about their relationship and how healthy it is right now. I’m just focused on moving forward with my own life.”

These are the only 2 quotes from Nick in the CDL article.  I don't see what the problem is with what he is saying here, if he even made these statements.  Having Kaitlyn and Shawn joking and making fun of his ring toss and his "awkward" proposal did show lack of sincerity, I'm sure it was very disappointing to Nick, they were friends first before this show.  K & S upset a lot of viewers by their behavior so I can only imagine how Nick feels about it.  As for the other statement, he feels Shawn was portrayed accurately, I'm guessing he was..the funny thing is, Shawn was portrayed as the jealous, "gotta have it my way" guy the whole season, so he obviously gave TP a lot to work with.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/nick-viall-interview-destroys-kaitlyn-bristowe-says-the-bachelorette-2015-and-shawn-booth-deserve-each-other/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam