SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Bachinfo Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:34 am

I have no idea who the bach producers will end up with as the bachelor. I just know that as of right now there is no signed contract for Ben

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:37 am

Bachinfo wrote:I have no idea who the bach producers will end up with as the bachelor.  I just know that as of right now there is no signed contract for Ben

Is that info from a reputable source. Can you divulge how you know Ben H. is not signed?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:38 am

I can't : / Feel free to delete for that reason if you need to

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:38 am

But yes, the source is reputable.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:40 am

Bachinfo wrote:I have no idea who the bach producers will end up with as the bachelor.  I just know that as of right now there is no signed contract for Ben

I will say this, Nick went out to LA the thursday or friday before the final and he was home until about the wednesay/thursday afer the final.  If there is a contract in place as of right now Nick is the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:42 am

Bachinfo wrote:I can't  : /   Feel free to delete for that reason if you need to

It's fine, was no harm in asking.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:45 am

reason wrote:

I will say this, Nick went out to LA the thursday or friday before the final and he was home until about the wednesay/thursday afer the final.  If there is a contract in place as of right now Nick is the bachelor.

He did a lot of press after the show, but he was there nearly a week.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:55 am

I think TPTB want Ben and he is still "negotiating."  I believe he will be the next bachelor unless they can't agree on something.  JMO  ;)

Watch the feet from here on out. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:59 am

IMO, we've already missed a few footsteps of preparation. Too bad we have to wait weeks to find out where they lead .

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:19 am

ElonM wrote:Those quotes are similar to what was said during his ATFR interviews.

Maybe that's where they got them from.
ITA. Nothing new there to read. Why are they printing the article now with the same quotes pulled together...because N draws the readers in. Eazy peazy! On top of that, he is spot on!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:22 am

I don't think it's a stretch to think they (L&S) would have spoken to him and put it in their new issue. As often as they exaggerate stories, they also interview plenty of people from the show.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:46 am

Oh brother.  Stop showing your underwear, Viall.

Really.  Has any guy in the history of this show IGed this many half naked shots?  Don't care if you're a model.  It's overkill dude.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam