SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:02 pm

remockered wrote:I personally believe they were set on Ben H. And may still be, for all I know.  However, they would love a bachelor to actually marry and I think their best chance of that is Nick.  It will be interesting, but they also said they were thinking about a curveball last season with a bachelor with no franchise ties, yet still went with Chris Soules.  The only thing giving me pause are several changes made by Nick as in how he does sm, learning snapchat, body makeover, new photos, etc.  perhaps he is just working on his brand.  Ben read his whole conversation to Kaitlyn from a cue card on the floor, so good luck if it is Ben H.  I would prefer Jared over either of the Bens.

The fact that Nick has made all these changes and posts all these shirtless photos does not scream wannabe husband material to me more like wannabe Bachelor or playboy. I still think if he was the Bachelor, odds are he will still pick the hot model wannabe over the sweet Chicago school teacher. If he was seriously looking to marry, he would not try looking for the third time on reality tv. jmho.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:13 pm

isittrue wrote:
remockered wrote:I personally believe they were set on Ben H. And may still be, for all I know.  However, they would love a bachelor to actually marry and I think their best chance of that is Nick.  It will be interesting, but they also said they were thinking about a curveball last season with a bachelor with no franchise ties, yet still went with Chris Soules.  The only thing giving me pause are several changes made by Nick as in how he does sm, learning snapchat, body makeover, new photos, etc.  perhaps he is just working on his brand.  Ben read his whole conversation to Kaitlyn from a cue card on the floor, so good luck if it is Ben H.  I would prefer Jared over either of the Bens.

The fact that Nick has made all these changes and posts all these shirtless photos does not scream wannabe husband material to me more like wannabe Bachelor or playboy.  I still think if he was the Bachelor, odds are he will still pick the hot model wannabe over the sweet Chicago school teacher.  If he was seriously looking to marry, he would not try looking for the third time on reality tv.  jmho.

Pretty much. He'd make an awful Bachelor IMO. no no

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:17 pm

Chris S was a fan favourite by many because of his age, because he was a sure thing on choosing a F1 because he wanted to settle down and live on the farm. It was his second round. His partying days were over, he just wanted a simple life with the love of his life.

He couldn't have made it more clearer on what his intentions were.

Regardless of who the lead is, we'll hear the same thing again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:17 pm

isittrue wrote:

The fact that Nick has made all these changes and posts all these shirtless photos does not scream wannabe husband material to me more like wannabe Bachelor or playboy.  I still think if he was the Bachelor, odds are he will still pick the hot model wannabe over the sweet Chicago school teacher.  If he was seriously looking to marry, he would not try looking for the third time on reality tv.  jmho.

I said this awhile ago. People that love Nick now would turn on him when he doesn't pick the sweet girl from Chicago and picks the model. LOL

I still believe the job has been given to Ben H. ;) But.....His fans will turn on him too and TPTB will "control" him too. FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 66 1710264613
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:05 pm

About Nick's physical changes and modeling "career" ... I view it as something positive for him, so I have nothing to object against.

If he can make the silly experience, as TB2x was, productive in a way that he can gain more opportunities, is invited to more places, gets more financially stimulating offers, acquires broader recognition in his professional area, reaches people that before haven't heard of him ... since at the end, it's up to him, his character to persuade and turn the "first impression" into own benefit ... then I'm all for it. Kudos to him.

He is the bachelor ... he is single... marriage ...that's something that comes over time (or it should be, done when you're really sure of and ready to commit to THAT person) ... but before marriage, he needs to find himself a girlfriend, that will fit into his lifestyle, that he will fit in hers, that will understand his personality and accept it and that he will do the same with hers, that he will love her despite her flaws and imperfections and that she will love him too despite his... and he can only meet that "right" woman if he is out there, out in the city, circling and mingling and going places he hasn't gone before.

But I do agree with isittrue on 1 thing, if he would decide that the right place to look for a WIFE is on The Bachelor show, then I don't buy it. Sorry, I don't buy a lot of crap (excuse my language) from this show and this cast, so why should I buy Nick's.
I don't believe a second, that anyone, and I do mean anyone, went on that show with the serious intention to find 1 person they would 100% going to marry. If it happened it was a pure luck (destiny) ... and even that is yet to be defined ... since marriage has its bumps on the road, some say it's 2, 5, 7, 11, ... so marriage is not the "end all" ... it is just the start, but many times the beginning tells a lot about the rest of the journey.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Nick has been laughed at for two seasons about how he is ugly, how not as attractive as Josh, how not as manly as Shawn, so I think he's just having some revenge now.

Doing professional photo screams playboy? This is very interesting, and I do hope he enjoys it so that he knows there really is a lot of different types of woman in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:28 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Nick has been laughed at for two seasons about how he is ugly, how not as attractive as Josh, how not as manly as Shawn, so I think he's just having some revenge now.

Doing professional photo screams playboy? This is very interesting, and I do hope he enjoys it so that he knows there really is a lot of different types of woman in the world.

No but cavorting with a boatload of women on July 4 and posting all these model shots does not mean husband either.  I liked Nick last year, this year it's been too much of enjoying being Nick from the Bachelorette vibe.

jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:34 pm

I think Nick would do just fine as TB. It seems that everyone who actually meets him in person talks about how nice of a person he is. I realize he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but he's not any worse than some of the past leads we have had.

I think he deserves a chance, but I realize there are some who have already formed strong opinions on him, and are unlikely to budge on them.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:39 pm

isittrue wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Nick has been laughed at for two seasons about how he is ugly, how not as attractive as Josh, how not as manly as Shawn, so I think he's just having some revenge now.

No but cavorting with a boatload of women on July 4 and posting all these model shots does not mean husband either.  I liked Nick last year, this year it's been too much of enjoying being Nick from the Bachelorette vibe.

jmho

Sometimes, being seen with a boatload of beautiful women, is great revenge, and great way of moving on. Especially, when you've been dumped, humiliated, and belittled on national tv, by the one person you loved, and trusted. I say, go Nick!! yes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:55 pm

Instead of modeling I think Nick should have invested in a speaking coach so he can stop mumbling and look people in the eyes/face when he talks to them and stop putting his hand in front of his face when he speaks also.  I don't find Nick ugly just not the type I am interested in seeing on my TV for the third time.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:57 pm

isittrue wrote:No but cavorting with a boatload of women on July 4 and posting all these model shots does not mean husband either.  I liked Nick last year, this year it's been too much of enjoying being Nick from the Bachelorette vibe. jmho
giggling true, he is enjoying himself ... and I salute that ... good for him to enjoy it, squeeze every opportunity to the max while he still can Hugesmile ... beside, even the models marry ... even the husbands do the sexy-photo shoots as their job (and Nick's photos were for a job) ... Men's health, GQ ... all sexy looking husbands, some even dads. FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 66 2498057887

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:04 pm

The only physical change that I have seen in Nick is his beard.  I don't think his body has changed.  He's always had a great body...even Andi said so. Smiley
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam