SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:Amy Kaufman ‏@AmyKinLA  2h2 hours ago
Word on the street is that Ben H. isn't a done deal for "Bachelor" and that Nick is in the running now. I mean, duh. The family in the aud?
Nick wants to be humiliated for a third time? Go for it. I won't feel sorry when it happens again.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Good Morning AmericaVerified account ‏@GMA 10m10 minutes ago
Have a question for the @BacheloretteABC's @viallnicholas28? Tweet them at us using #TheBachelorette!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:11 pm

I think Nick is one of the very few who've gone on this show, legitimately looking to find love.  I don't want to see him do TB though, and I honestly don't think they could pay him enough where he'd want to go thru all of the emotional turmoil ever again.  jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:11 pm

ElonM wrote:Good Morning AmericaVerified account ‏@GMA  10m10 minutes ago
Have a question for the @BacheloretteABC's @viallnicholas28? Tweet them at us using #TheBachelorette!

Does this mean he will be on GMA tomorrow?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:14 pm

sdmom wrote:

Can I ask what would make you think that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Can I ask what would make you think that?

To me, it seems like they want to interview Nick so they are looking for feedback from the viewers. Maybe I read it wrong? no idea

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:37 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Word on the street is that Ben H. isn't a done deal for "Bachelor" and that Nick is in the running now. I mean, duh. The family in the aud?
Nick wants to be humiliated for a third time? Go for it. I won't feel sorry when it happens again.

The family in the audience, 30 minutes strictly spent on Nick on the ATFR was a clue to me that he is in the running. I think him being the lead will be easier for him. He is polarizing but ratings gold, TPTB are very aware of both.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:45 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

The family in the audience,  30 minutes strictly spent on Nick on the ATFR was a clue to me that he is in the running. I think him being the lead will be easier for him.  He is polarizing but ratings gold, TPTB are very aware of both.
Anyone who goes through the experience that Nick had from this show and still wants a 3rd shot at it isn't looking for love. This isn't just tv, this is his reputation. He can find love out in the real world. He lives in Chicago for goodness sake. I guess TPTB want him so they can use him some more. Make him look foolish again. All I know is that if he starts campaigning and signs on for it, all my sympathy will be gone.

ETA: I guess I add JMO to this.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:47 pm

At the age of 35 I believe in my heart NICK is looking for love and to start a family

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:59 pm

reason wrote:At the age of 35 I believe in my heart NICK is looking for love and to start a family

Well that very well may be true but he sure is looking in the wrong places. He has to know the track record of this show so why not just stick to Chi town. IMO there is a reason he's still single at 35.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:37 pm

nannymargie wrote:
reason wrote:At the age of 35 I believe in my heart NICK is looking for love and to start a family

Well that very well may be true but he sure is looking in the wrong places.  He has to know the track record of this show so why not just stick to Chi town.  IMO there is a reason he's still single at 35.

Yeah, the show is not doing him any favors in my opinion. That's why he wont be the Bachelor in my opinion. He knows as the lead, it is more than likely he will get thrown under the bus when he has to break women's hearts. It's much more beneficial to be Nick from the Bachelorette (and I am not trying to be mean here) who has been rejected and left heartbroken. He already has more women after him, wanting to comfort him, than last season.

So if Nick is serious about finding a wife and settling down, he will start looking for it outside television reality shows.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:45 pm

agentcurls wrote:Nick is intriguing to me.
How he spoke about Kaitlyn at times and the way he spoke to her family, he didn't seem as confident to me. I think he was (for the most part, imo), he just didn't come across that way. There must have been some nagging doubt in the back of his mind if we are going by facial expressions & BL in those exchanges and ITM's.
With that being said, he has been so very eloquent on SM in recent weeks and was able to really articulate his feelings so well at FRC & ATFR. My guess is that Nick is most comfortable being the underdog. When he is in that role, he shines for some reason.
And because of this, I think someday he will not only have the last laugh but he will find a dynamic partner & be in an amazing relationship someday. I have very high hopes for him. I think he is VERY misunderstood by many.

Love this. I don't know why I am secretly excited about Nick being the Bachelor even though I was so irritated that he came back on this show in the first place! I'm just worried that Ben is too young. Even though I think he is adorable.

I liked the way Nick handled himself on ATFR and like his explanation for going on the show in his interview with Ali (even though I wish he hadn't gone on the show and hate all the selfies he posts on instagram). I think part of his allure is that you can't quite figure him out - at least that's how I feel.

And in response to another post - I have several friends who are amazing and in their late 30s and still not married and also have friends who married after 35 - so to say that he has some problem because he isn't married at 35 is kind of ridiculous in this day and age.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam