SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Litta123 Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:09 pm

HGL, you make an good point. I hadn't considered that aspect. I agree TPTB were looking for drama, not promoting a new lead with respect to Nick's time on stage.

As much as I'd personally enjoy watching a season of Nick, I don't want him to do it. Even though I think Nick would bring in ratings from the fans and the those who are not fans, I don't think he will be easily manipulated at this point in his experience. It will be a strike against him when TPTB look at their final choice for TB, imo.

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 56 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:RS's comments re Nick were recent?

This was an article about RS commenting on Nick as TB. He is now saying "never say never."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/07/31/ben-higgins-out-nick-viall-in-as-next-
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:02 am

Hmm, I watched RS' spreecast from Thursday night and he is adamant that Nick won't be TB. Not sure why Starpulse is claiming he said otherwise.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:08 am

BlackHalo wrote:Hmm, I watched RS' spreecast from Thursday night and he is adamant that Nick won't be TB. Not sure why Starpulse is claiming he said otherwise.

RS has been adamant about others not getting the gig as well, and some of those have actually become the next lead. Emily comes to mind.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:11 am

rosesrREd wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Hmm, I watched RS' spreecast from Thursday night and he is adamant that Nick won't be TB. Not sure why Starpulse is claiming he said otherwise.

RS has been adamant about others not getting the gig as well, and some of those have actually become the next lead. Emily comes to mind.
I'm not saying that RS can't be wrong. I'm saying that Starpulse article isn't accurate unless he told that to them exclusively.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:18 am

BlackHalo wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

I'm not saying that RS can't be wrong. I'm saying that Starpulse article isn't accurate unless he told that to them exclusively.

It was apparently RS response to an email question from a fan. It's not a smoking gun, I agree, but RS doesn't like to be wrong, so he's just covering his arse.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:21 am

BlackHalo wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

I vaguely remember the mention of "never say never" comment by RS, and if I'm not mistaken I think it was meant as a dig to Nick in pursuing other Bachelor related shows. He seems pretty sure that Nick is not the Bachelor, and frankly I agree with him, even though I wont stop campaigning for Nick until Ben is announced. At least I tried, and I like Ben too. FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 56 2498057887
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:06 am

Beagle wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

I vaguely remember the mention of "never say never" comment by RS, and if I'm not mistaken I think it was meant as a dig to Nick in pursuing other Bachelor related shows. He seems pretty sure that Nick is not the Bachelor, and frankly I agree with him, even though I wont stop campaigning for Nick until Ben is announced. At least I tried, and I like Ben too. FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 56 2498057887

I am at this in this weird in between where if they announce Nick as Bachelor I'll be thrilled/excited but terrified and if they announce a Ben or Jared as Bachelor I will actually feel a sigh of relief!!!! I don't mind any of those 3 guys but also not invested in their story to where I will sit there fearing drama drama drama and the possibility of an unhappy ending.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:09 am

RS has screwed up the lead so many times it is laughable. There should have been Roberto instead of was it JPG or Brad 2.0? And I now wish he had been right and I had just finished Britt the bachelorette instead of Kaitlyn. Lead sleuthing is his lowest percentile in spoiling.

I don't want Nick as lead, my poor Nick loving heart can't take the h@te. But my pick would have been Jared.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:13 pm

Considering they don't start filming until sometime in September (maybe start storyboarding and confirming locations/dates, which MAY reflect the lead's own persona/interests, in early September?), I really don't think they have 100% decided on who is the next Bachelor, since they still have some time to play around with. I suspect they will continue weighing the fan reaction on SM to "the sad saga of Nick" this season for a few more weeks, and try to determine if enough sympathy toward him has been generated by it to catapult him out of his previous "villain" role into the "hero" which the lead must be, before they make their finale decision. While going with Ben H. would be a "safe" choice, choosing always controversial Nick would certainly start the season off with a bang, and more buzz than anyone else would, and they have to love that idea.

Either guy would be fine by me, although Nick would clearly be more interesting. I just hope that if he's the lead, he gets some coaching about looking women in the eye, as well as speaking with less stumbling around (so I'm not tempted to count the number of "like"s and "you know"s he utters in a single sentence), and somebody needs to tell him there's no such word as "I's", so my ears won't bleed. It's a puzzle because sometimes the guy is very articulate and other times, NOT.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:18 pm

It wasn't until late March IIRC that RS first heard Nick was going to be on this past season. Why didn't any of his sources tell him before that? It apparently was a surprise to him, not to us though. Smiley

It looks like he now, as of this past Thursday, he may have a source telling him no way Nick will ever be TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:42 pm

A little late, but love this blog.

https://heyimmaxthegirl.wordpress.com/2015/07/19/why-im-teamnick-and-you-should-be-too/
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam