SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:52 pm

jojo47 wrote:At first I thought Kaitlyn was nervous & upset because she's letting Ben go. But when Kaitlyn goes back to the RC she's still struggling a bit & that first rose goes to Nick. She doesn't appear to struggle as much with the second rose and that's the rose not going to Ben. That's the rose she should've have so much trouble giving out, but it wasn't!

She barely shed a tear saying good bye to Ben (in contrast to Jared), and while I think she was fond of Ben, those two weren't in love. It wasn't as difficult to say good bye to Ben out on the bench afterwards as she made it appear before the RC.

This may not be a popular thing to say here, but I think Kaitlyn may have wanted to let Nick go at that RC, wasn't allowed to & CH was sent in to make sure she gave Nick that first rose & let Ben go. His words to her were "You know what you have to do."

I think this is a good observation and it makes sense to me. I don't think Kaitlyn wanted to keep Ben over Nick because she cared more for Ben - just the opposite - I think she cared more for Nick. Not cared in an "in love with" way - IMO she wasn't in love with either Ben or Nick. But I think she knew that Ben had figured out along the way that he wasn't the one Kaitlyn came to see in SA - it was Shawn - and Ben wasn't so blinded that he was in love with Kaitlyn and would be easier for Kaitlyn to let go at F2 and Ben would be better able to deal with it. Ben was to Kaitlyn as Dino was to Ashley - a friend who could play act to the finale and laugh about it all afterwards. Nick was the one Kaitlyn wanted to spare from being F2.

But this is exactly the opposite of the ending the producers wanted - they wanted the drama of a Nick vs Shawn battle to the bitter end with Nick losing (which they surely knew he would).

IMO the finale will paint an emotional Kaitlyn upset over letting Nick go and make it look like she was letting someone she loved go - IMO she'll be upset but not over her lost love but over the pain she has caused to Nick which was not at all what she wanted to do.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Like most have said, I doubt she wanted to let Nick go at F3. She liked both Nick and Shawn and took both relationships as far as she could until it was time to choose one. At least, that's what I want to believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:51 pm

^^Lucas, you nicely finish off the thoughts I had on that RC and then how the ending goes down. I think Kaitlyn will have a difficult FRC because she has love for Nick, not because she's in love with him.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She made the decisions involving Nick's emotions whom she flirted with prior to filming and was about to explode with glee when he showed up. She asked him if he's going to stay, he told her it's not his call. IMO she needs to be more sensitive than "feeling weird" now. That makes it worse for her, and somehow better for her F1.

IA she owes it to Nick to be more sensitive than that and Shawn needs to be able to accept the fact the she really was torn and loved both of them but apparently decided he was the better fit.  I think if he can't do that and makes Kaitlyn act cold to Nick it will eventually cause a problem with their relationship and K will resent S for that.  I think if Nick was F1 he wouldn't act that way.  IMO.  :soapbox
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:25 pm

If as they reported she was running the show then guess what she could have let Nick go early.#ASIASA

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:56 pm

Kaitlyn has the same dilemma as Andi; who is more willing to relocate and could fit into the entertainment business in either Nashville, NY, or LA.  I really believe that fitting into one's life is paramount when these two were making their decision.  You could see Andi's expression when Nick described the daily grind and I am sure Free spirit Kaitlyn had similar thoughts.  Nick, when describing married life, keeps his sales job and the female needs to adjust.  This may have been the deciding factor after their LCD.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:09 pm

remockered wrote:Kaitlyn has the same dilemma as Andi; who is more willing to relocate and could fit into the entertainment business in either Nashville, NY, or LA.  I really believe that fitting into one's life is paramount when these two were making their decision.  You could see Andi's expression when Nick described the daily grind and I am sure Free spirit Kaitlyn had similar thoughts.  Nick, when describing married life, keeps his sales job and the female needs to adjust.  This may have been the deciding factor after their LCD.

Oh that's a very good point.  I could accept that better than some of the other theories - it just seemed like it was such a close call for Kaitlyn.
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:18 pm

I have to sort of disagree. Yes, fitting into someone's life is important, but if you're truly in love, you'll go anywhere. Other couples have done it. So I wouldn't say location is a deal breaker. Goals for the future are more so important than the location.

If they want different things in life as far as career, that's a problem, as we have seen in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:33 pm

I totally agree with you GA, very important to align careers and support each other realise their dream when choosing a partner. Location has nothing to do with it. I remember Nick told Andi mom that  he wouldn't hold her back in terms of her career, and they will both figure it out where to live etc

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 29 1f49b  FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 29 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have to sort of disagree. Yes, fitting into someone's life is important, but if you're truly in love, you'll go anywhere. Other couples have done it. So I wouldn't say location is a deal breaker. Goals for the future are more so important than the location.

If they want different things in life as far as career, that's a problem, as we have seen in the past.

So true. Twice I moved for my husband. Those are things you do when you love someone. It's not a sacrifice--it's a "That person is my life".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:45 pm

remockered wrote:Kaitlyn has the same dilemma as Andi; who is more willing to relocate and could fit into the entertainment business in either Nashville, NY, or LA.  I really believe that fitting into one's life is paramount when these two were making their decision.  You could see Andi's expression when Nick described the daily grind and I am sure Free spirit Kaitlyn had similar thoughts.  Nick, when describing married life, keeps his sales job and the female needs to adjust.  This may have been the deciding factor after their LCD.

Remockered, you know the family. Isn't Nick working remotely now. Couldn't he conceivably work from any location?
And for the most part, couldn't K live remotely too, I mean everything is digital now anyway....
I think if K really loved Nick they would make it work from any location.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have to sort of disagree. Yes, fitting into someone's life is important, but if you're truly in love, you'll go anywhere. Other couples have done it. So I wouldn't say location is a deal breaker. Goals for the future are more so important than the location.

GA, I said it below, but IA!!  Worth saying again!  giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam