SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:55 pm

Nick is taller than those to. Nice looking men

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by california90 Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:11 am

He replaced the other JJ!! I actually kinda miss JJ from Andi's season.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:54 am

california90 wrote:He replaced the other JJ!! I actually kinda miss JJ from Andi's season.

I did too, but other JJ lives in SF and he said on his Twitter that he's going to Burning Man, which started yesterday. So he's not making lolla this year. Meanwhile, Clint lives in Chi anyway, so only JJ 2.0 had to travel.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:14 am

Not sure if this was posted but caryfetman started to follow Nick on IG. Maybe significant that he follows him since he seems to follow leads that he had to style. Marcus and Lacey are the exceptions but again he probably styled them for the wedding. Umm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:50 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Not sure if this was posted but caryfetman started to follow Nick on IG.  Maybe significant that he follows him since he seems to follow leads that he had to style.  Marcus and Lacey are the exceptions but again he probably styled them for the wedding.  Umm.

And this tweet from MF.

Mike Fleiss (@fleissmeister) tweeted at 3:04pm - 1 Aug 15:

Nick? Hmmmm... Can't think about that right now. Getting ready for Sunday night's sexy season premiere of Bachelor in Paradise!!!

It looks more and more likely like Nick may be the next Bachelor.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:15 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Not sure if this was posted but caryfetman started to follow Nick on IG.  Maybe significant that he follows him since he seems to follow leads that he had to style.  Marcus and Lacey are the exceptions but again he probably styled them for the wedding.  Umm.

And this tweet from MF.

Mike Fleiss (@fleissmeister) tweeted at 3:04pm - 1 Aug 15:

Nick? Hmmmm... Can't think about that right now. Getting ready for Sunday night's sexy season premiere of Bachelor in Paradise!!!

It looks more and more likely like Nick may be the next Bachelor.

The Fleiss tweet is hard for me to get any "read" on. I could take it as, "Nick, really?!" (not in contention gotta think that one over) but then again if not in contention then would he even bother to respond?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:36 pm

^^ I read it as hell yes, we are considering him.  But I want Bachnation to think it's their idea.  

And, oh let me take another opportunity to pimp BIP.  Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:41 pm

I've explained my thought regarding in Ben's thread ... that I believe the Bach's gig is Ben H.'s to have if he wants it and then maybe Ben Z. ... and Nick only comes third (and last resort) ... but I could be reading it all wrong.

I just think TPTB likes to use Nick, because he gives them the material to use and he is good conversationalist. So ATFR was dragged for some specific purpose that they didn't really get (big reveal), also it wrapped the whole season regarding the pre-FS activity, so it was just the attention seeking, highly manipulated advert, without any real intention to give Nick any good edit/portrait ... and more to embarrass and punish Kaitlyn for the SnapChat spoiler. JMO

Now ... when there's a lot of talk about Ben H. having a gig in his pocket, TPTB uses Nick again to stir the pot and divert ... also there is still a lot of time till the announcement ... and just like in a political campaign where it's advisable that the candidates don't go too early in the race with their nomination for not giving the opposite team enough time to prepare the arguments against and also to keep the media attention (and testing the "market") ... I believe tossing now and then Nick's name is the same as Hillary Clinton's in previous elections, when it was obvious Obama was going to be the D. candidate.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:52 pm

I honestly do not think that tptb are seriously considering nick as the Bachelor. They are using him, his name, to keep the conversation going. Whether people like it/him or not, he is an interesting person and difficult to ignore. Droping Nick's name here and there, engenders continuing controversy. Reality TV shows thrives on controversy.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:56 pm

julychild wrote:I honestly do not think that tptb are seriously considering nick as the Bachelor. They are using him, his name, to keep the conversation going. Whether people like it/him or not, he is an interesting person and difficult to ignore. Droping Nick's name here and there, engenders continuing controversy. Reality TV shows thrives on controversy.

And you just stated EXACTLY why they could be seriously considering him as the lead - because it may be a controversial choice. Not to mention his "story" that can be gold leading up to the season and promoting him. *Dramatic announcer voice* Can the guy who was dumped twice finally find love on the franchise?" I don't know, weeks ago, I said there was no way Nick was a possibility and last summer, after the ATFR and his name was being whispered around, I knew it was definitely not happening.

Not to mention that Nick himself said when asked that no one had approached him about it. That was last summer - this time he's saying it has come up, there have been some conversations. And all the stuff with Ali F. campaigning for it, even RS who loathes Nick saying it's looking like a real possibility, etc. I'm now thinking it very well may happen.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:03 pm

When did RS say Nick could be TB?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:06 pm

If there's an article saying that, they are misquoting him. He just said two days ago, nothing's changed and its Ben h.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam