SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:18 pm

In the end, I think she probably loved Nick (I hope she admits as much) but just felt more right with the other guy. There's nothing wrong this; nothing. Just wrong that she let Nick propose. TPTB may have brought him to the ceremony (and late in the evening to let him believe he was F1) but K let him get down on a knee. That's terrible. No excuses. He may forgive her, but it's still unforgivable to me.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by mindless Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:So, if that speculation was true, why did she sleep with Nick in Utah and tell him ily according to US? Because TPTB made her? Please not the same excuse! I feel that she was just using Nick if she did intend to pick Ben for f2

TY, this is my whole point. Whatever justifications we can think of, it still doesn't answer my question. Why did she have sex apparently multiple times, and after she told the F1 he was the one. Yes, if she intended Nick to be F3 all along, then she clearly used him. If the relationship went sideways after Dublin, then she used him, because she apparently went back for more.

Exactly. Any excuse other than "Kaitlyn was in love with both men" makes her a pretty awful person in my eyes. Yeah, she probably did view it as her last chance for "casual" sex and a roll in the sheets with someone not named Shawn, but that doesn't make it OK in my book, not when the other person was in love with her. If she was a man, we wouldn't even hesitate to call her a user, but since she's a cute little female it's her choice, barely a "bump in the road". Ugh.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:28 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If the relationship went backwards and she had sex with Nick, apparently more than once with the last time being in the FS when she knew Shawn was the F1, because?

ETA: I just realized the answer is, because after the FS with Nick, she realized she was in love with Shawn. duh

Not sure if you're being sarcastic here GA, but I'm going to piggyback your post on a serious note, even if you're not serious.  FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 28 2498057887

The RC after the FD's was interesting to me. Kaitlyn is really fretting before she gives out the first rose, so much so that she has to leave to regroup. Of course, her hero CH jumps in for the rescue to supposedly calm her down.

At first I thought Kaitlyn was nervous & upset because she's letting Ben go. But when Kaitlyn goes back to the RC she's still struggling a bit & that first rose goes to Nick. She doesn't appear to struggle as much with the second rose and that's the rose not going to Ben. That's the rose she should've have so much trouble giving out, but it wasn't!

She barely shed a tear saying good bye to Ben (in contrast to Jared), and while I think she was fond of Ben, those two weren't in love. It wasn't as difficult to say good bye to Ben out on the bench afterwards as she made it appear before the RC.

This may not be a popular thing to say here, but I think Kaitlyn may have wanted to let Nick go at that RC, wasn't allowed to & CH was sent in to make sure she gave Nick that first rose & let Ben go. His words to her were "You know what you have to do."

Eh, I think that the whole panicking before the rose ceremony was just because she was letting go of a nice guy who she had just slept with a couple of days ago. I think she had just calmed herself down by the time she actually gave the rose to Ben. TPTB are the ones that determine rose order, so they would have told her to give it to Nick second if he was the one who was supposed to be in "jeopardy". I personally think she knew who her final 2 were when Nick first came to NY and that plan never changed. It reminds me of Des - I think she always knew that Brooks was the guy she was going to pick, but she still wanted to keep Chris along for the journey because she wasn't ready to let go of him yet and she knew that if she had to spend time with a guy other than Brooks, she wanted it to be Chris. I think it was the same for Nick in this situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:So, if that speculation was true, why did she sleep with Nick in Utah and tell him ily according to US? Because TPTB made her? Please not the same excuse! I feel that she was just using Nick if she did intend to pick Ben for f2

TY, this is my whole point. Whatever justifications we can think of, it still doesn't answer my question. Why did she have sex apparently multiple times, and after she told the F1 he was the one. Yes, if she intended Nick to be F3 all along, then she clearly used him. If the relationship went sideways after Dublin, then she used him, because she apparently went back for more.

It was radaronline that suggested Kaitlyn had sex with Nick in Utah.

“He and Kaitlyn had sex more than people knew,” the insider said, adding that they even had sex when Viall’s mother and young siblings were visiting in Utah!

Source: Radaronline

Not saying it's not true & not saying Kaitlyn wasn't doing anything that would mislead Nick. All I'm saying is that it's my opinion she may have wanted to stop this relationship with Nick (whatever the nature of it was) earlier than producers would allow her to.

ETA: Let me add one more point; it's also my opinion she may have wanted to release him after FD's to spare Nick & his family.

Last edited by jojo47 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:37 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Exactly. Any excuse other than "Kaitlyn was in love with both men" makes her a pretty awful person in my eyes. Yeah, she probably did view it as her last chance for "casual" sex and a roll in the sheets with someone not named Shawn, but that doesn't make it OK in my book, not when the other person was in love with her. If she was a man, we wouldn't even hesitate to call her a user, but since she's a cute little female it's her choice, barely a "bump in the road". Ugh.  

IA and add to my comments, made him get down on one knee to propose. After all that, if she can't at least acknowledge that she was really torn, and really loved both guys, then she might as well call herself TPTB's puppet and did whatever it takes to make Nick believe he was the F1. "Banging the other guy" just to play her role. In my mind, IMO I don't see it any other way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:37 pm

Maybe I'm just cynical but...Shawn and Kaitlyn went on 3-4 supervised dates (and a group date with Ben) before filming ended. They weren't in love; they were in lust. That's true for all couples on this show. If you were truly, truly in love, it would never even cross your mind to sleep with two other men a few weeks before your engagement. They (almost) all do, so I think it's just proof that they are all just living in the moment and having fun. I don't think it really matters if Nick/Kaitlyn had sex again in UT or "just" had sex in Cork. Does it really matter how many beds they did it on? If Kaitlyn was truly in love with Shawn, the thought of sleeping with another man even once would have disgusted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Yeah, Chasing I'm with you. She looks pretty disgusted discussing it now imo, including at mta and in that aol interview where she says Nick is a flirt and it's "weird." So now I think is when she feels committed to Shawn and looks back and thinks, "wtf was I doing?" Jmo

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:58 pm

Just to add a bit of levity to our forum regarding the issue of sex.
As I skim the posts, the themes that keep coming forefront are the multiple scenarios subliminally suggested.
GA brings up the relationship going backward. Someone else piggybacked her post. Yet another poster refers to the relationship moving sideways and Nick getting down on his knee. The discussion, imo, needs to put a huge Cork in it. What is this the freaking Kama Sutra thread? FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 28 1377737533

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:02 pm

Now that she is with Shawn and they have been "dating" since the finale, I agree with Kait, it must feel weird to look back at what happened on the show AND watch it.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:08 pm

She made the decisions involving Nick's emotions whom she flirted with prior to filming and was about to explode with glee when he showed up. She asked him if he's going to stay, he told her it's not his call. IMO she needs to be more sensitive than "feeling weird" now. That makes it worse for her, and somehow better for her F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:09 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Maybe I'm just cynical but...Shawn and Kaitlyn went on 3-4 supervised dates (and a group date with Ben) before filming ended. They weren't in love; they were in lust. That's true for all couples on this show. If you were truly, truly in love, it would never even cross your mind to sleep with two other men a few weeks before your engagement. They (almost) all do, so I think it's just proof that they are all just living in the moment and having fun. I don't think it really matters if Nick/Kaitlyn had sex again in UT or "just" had sex in Cork. Does it really matter how many beds they did it on? If Kaitlyn was truly in love with Shawn, the thought of sleeping with another man even once would have disgusted her.
IA watching K interaction with an N and S it is clear she was infatuated with S and no where near being in love. With N you could tell there was some sort of foundation of friendship/relationship and you could tell she felt secure in what they had. It was interesting when CH asked her about what their relationship was before the show on men tell all and she said they had build a friendship and it was a good relationship. 
I think she kept N around because she had strong feelings for him and when I came down to the two guys she chose Shawn based on lifestyle compatibility.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 28 1f49b  FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 28 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:27 pm

^^^Of course she was not in love, but probably falling in love with Shawn when the show ended. JMHO She has now been with him for almost 3months post show, and I bet they are in love now. Who knows if they will make it, guess we will all have our opinions after Monday night. ;) TWT ;)

Feeling are not right or wrong, and if Kait feels weird that is her right. Yes Kait and Nick had a past...a small one, but they had a past. I think she was attracted to Nick and liked him, and wanted to see how far it could go and if she could see taking it to the real world. I am glad she kept Nick and never has to wonder "what if?"
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam