SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by beachdog1 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:47 am

Hello Everyone
Didn't Nick say that he was allergic to dogs during a date? Isn't Shawn best friends with his dog?

beachdog1

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:52 am

beachdog1 wrote:Hello Everyone
    Didn't Nick say that he was allergic to dogs during a date?  Isn't Shawn best friends with his dog?  

Yes, Nick did say that the morning after their FD and Katlyn jokingly chimed "deal-breaker."

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:55 am

I highly doubt that K chose S over N because of his dog though laugh out loud

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:56 am

Didn't Nick say that he was allergic to dogs during a date?  Isn't Shawn best friends with his dog?  
That happened but like True said, I'm not sure that was the deciding factor. Although perhaps at the frc she'll say to Shawn, "I couldn't decide between you and Nick but you said you won't suffocate from my yet unborn Doug, so it's you, babe." True romance.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:19 am

Alanna wrote:
That happened but like True said, I'm not sure that was the deciding factor. Although perhaps at the frc she'll say to Shawn, "I couldn't decide between you and Nick but you said you won't suffocate from my yet unborn Doug, so it's you, babe." True romance.

Hahaha! Well, I do love my dog like she is one of my girls, so......it is not so far fetched to me. Hugesmile
:dancingdoggy! :dancingdoggy!

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by beachdog1 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:24 am

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 27 3806527698

beachdog1

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:26 am

This is when mod's kinda let things slide, and hope it doesn't go further off track. Smiley

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If the relationship went backwards and she had sex with Nick, apparently more than once with the last time being in the FS when she knew Shawn was the F1, because?

ETA: I just realized the answer is, because after the FS with Nick, she realized she was in love with Shawn. duh

Not sure if you're being sarcastic here GA, but I'm going to piggyback your post on a serious note, even if you're not serious. FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 27 2498057887

The RC after the FD's was interesting to me. Kaitlyn is really fretting before she gives out the first rose, so much so that she has to leave to regroup. Of course, her hero CH jumps in for the rescue to supposedly calm her down.

At first I thought Kaitlyn was nervous & upset because she's letting Ben go. But when Kaitlyn goes back to the RC she's still struggling a bit & that first rose goes to Nick. She doesn't appear to struggle as much with the second rose and that's the rose not going to Ben. That's the rose she should've have so much trouble giving out, but it wasn't!

She barely shed a tear saying good bye to Ben (in contrast to Jared), and while I think she was fond of Ben, those two weren't in love. It wasn't as difficult to say good bye to Ben out on the bench afterwards as she made it appear before the RC.

This may not be a popular thing to say here, but I think Kaitlyn may have wanted to let Nick go at that RC, wasn't allowed to & CH was sent in to make sure she gave Nick that first rose & let Ben go. His words to her were "You know what you have to do."
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:01 pm

^^It's possible Jojo, but as I watched, I felt they were just trying to milk the drama of "would she let S go?" which I thought they had edited the epi toward. If my take on it WAS what they were doing, it's just funny to me that they didn't bother to go back and re-do the edit at all after snapchat-gate. Unless, they thought snapchat spoiled people might think she was letting S go, and was then going to do a Nick-Mesnick or chose no one at the end.

But, maybe she did want to let Nick go at that point and naturally they had her over a barrel and weren't about to lose all that good drama. The eternity of N and S standing together afterward was just ridiculous. I'm glad they both managed to keep their mouths shut and not give tptb what they were looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:06 pm

So, if that speculation was true, why did she sleep with Nick in Utah and tell him ily according to US? Because TPTB made her? Please not the same excuse! I feel that she was just using Nick if she did intend to pick Ben for f2

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If the relationship went backwards and she had sex with Nick, apparently more than once with the last time being in the FS when she knew Shawn was the F1, because?

ETA: I just realized the answer is, because after the FS with Nick, she realized she was in love with Shawn. duh

Not sure if you're being sarcastic here GA, but I'm going to piggyback your post on a serious note, even if you're not serious.  FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 27 2498057887

The RC after the FD's was interesting to me. Kaitlyn is really fretting before she gives out the first rose, so much so that she has to leave to regroup. Of course, her hero CH jumps in for the rescue to supposedly calm her down.

At first I thought Kaitlyn was nervous & upset because she's letting Ben go. But when Kaitlyn goes back to the RC she's still struggling a bit & that first rose goes to Nick. She doesn't appear to struggle as much with the second rose and that's the rose not going to Ben. That's the rose she should've have so much trouble giving out, but it wasn't!

She barely shed a tear saying good bye to Ben (in contrast to Jared), and while I think she was fond of Ben, those two weren't in love. It wasn't as difficult to say good bye to Ben out on the bench afterwards as she made it appear before the RC.

This may not be a popular thing to say here, but I think Kaitlyn may have wanted to let Nick go at that RC, wasn't allowed to & CH was sent in to make sure she gave Nick that first rose & let Ben go. His words to her were "You know what you have to do."
I'm with you on this line of reasoning jojo47. At this point TPTB were looking out for their next Bachelor lead and Ben H. is a strong contender. I also think Kaitlyn knew Jared was much more invested in her than Ben & she sent him home first to spare him further heartache. 

TPTB must have been salivating at the thought of villain Viall vs. arch enemy Shawn. Keeping Ben H. at F3 preserves his handsome, humble, believe-in-the-process persona intact for Bachelor lead.

As to GA's point, I think repeat sex with Nick was just a matter of Kaitlyn wanting one last taste of the soon to be forbidden fruit before settling down with Shawn. It's a slap in the face to Shawn and their great love IMHO, but whatever works for them is ok with me.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:16 pm

sdmom wrote:So, if that speculation was true, why did she sleep with Nick in Utah and tell him ily according to US? Because TPTB made her? Please not the same excuse! I feel that she was just using Nick if she did intend to pick Ben for f2

TY, this is my whole point. Whatever justifications we can think of, it still doesn't answer my question. Why did she have sex apparently multiple times, and after she told the F1 he was the one. Yes, if she intended Nick to be F3 all along, then she clearly used him. If the relationship went sideways after Dublin, then she used him, because she apparently went back for more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam