SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
SueSt wrote:

I don't know why K checked out.  
My guess is it was probably less about the show and more about not having or establishing a real relationship foundation.

I agree, and I think once she had sex with Nick, the relationship failed to progress.  

Well, something progressed because she oops and did it again. giggling It's not like she accidentally slipped and fell on his pee pee in the FS. Imagining accidental penile penetration insurance salesman. Interesting concept of bundling that.  Flo, where are you when we need you? Puts a whole new spin on calling the State Farm guy at 3 in the morning. "I rolled over and my honey's peter accidentally dropped inside me. By the way, what are you wearing?"

spitcoffee
Kasha you are toooooooo funny.
I think K could have used APP insurance this season.... although she's gonna have a hard time convincing me it was accidental.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
SueSt wrote:

My guess is it was probably less about the show and more about not having or establishing a real relationship foundation.

I agree, and I think once she had sex with Nick, the relationship failed to progress.  

Well, something progressed because she oops and did it again. giggling It's not like she accidentally slipped and fell on his pee pee in the FS. Imagining accidental penile penetration insurance salesman. Interesting concept of bundling that.  Flo, where are you when we need you? Puts a whole new spin on calling the State Farm guy at 3 in the morning. "I rolled over and my honey's peter accidentally dropped inside me. By the way, what are you wearing?"

Exactly, for all the fretting and worry Kaitlyn showed about sleeping with Nick the first time, it sure didn't stop her from round 2.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Alanna wrote:Nick and Kaitlyn had some sort of friendship beforehand, so it would have been interesting to see if they hadn't slept together immediately and allowed that friendship/connection to grow. She mentally checked out because she was afraid she ruined the show because of the sex and it never progressed further imo.

I personally don't feel like the relationship just stalled (b/c as others have said, she did have sex with him again, they met each other's parents, supposedly said ILY to each other, etc) but I definitely think it's where things starting going downfall with them. I think that she had so much guilt from the sex that her entire focus became "what will Shawn think" that it started to cause her to have trust issues with Nick that didn't really have a basis. Once the sex happened, the producers had her and they had the means to manipulate her and threaten her and fill her head with all of these things that I feel like "sex with Nick" was no longer this thing she had been waiting for for so long, but it instead became the thing that the producers were able to, essentially, blackmail her with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Even without the sex thing blackmail issue, I also don't think Nick had the right keys to push Kait's relationship buttons. When he came up to comfort her after Ian, it was the PERFECT opportunity imo to cuddle her, and essentially get to her girly center, be that protective warrior type she likes/wants. And he just...didn't.

And yes, I know there's like 10 sex puns in this post, sorry, folks!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Yeah, I think Kaitlyn's drawn to the strong and silent type. Nick is too wordy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Even without the sex thing blackmail issue, I also don't think Nick had the right keys to push Kait's relationship buttons. When he came up to comfort her after Ian, it was the PERFECT opportunity imo to cuddle her, and essentially get to her girly center, be that protective warrior type she likes/wants. And he just...didn't.

And yes, I know there's like 10 sex puns in this post, sorry, folks!

Alanna, I don't think they are a good fit either. I think he made her feel good when she needed it and he liked her free spirit, but they are essentially two very different people. I just would have liked to see her treat him a little better, since he had been a support/comfort/friend whatever to her. But I have a soft spot for Nick, so maybe that is just me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Yup, also a good point. I think that part of the reason that Kaitlyn was drawn to Nick was because he was SO different than the types of guy she usually went for. It brought out an initial, crazy attraction between the two, but when that passion fizzled, I think that both of them would have been left wanting thing the other could never provide.

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
isittrue wrote:
OnePromise wrote:  snipped
Of course not Sue!  Not giving up the dream until it's all over.  But I do realize that the dream is a one in a million chance and would be crazy not to still consider reality.  giggling

Well you never know OP, after all K just recently followed Jason Mesnick on twitter so there always that possibility laugh out loud. Anyway, I don't think too many of your fellow Nick chicks would be too happy if he ended up with K. Just root for him as a fan and trust that he's moved past it all.

I think most Nick Chicks will be happy for OP, but we just don't have her hope.  Mostly we support Nick, so I think we would try to accept and hope for the best, while expecting the worst. JMO.

Oh, I would be very happy if N ended up with K - if that's what makes him happy :Nod: I do think she loved both of them but ITA it's a one in a million chance!! We can dream :cute smile!: Of course, I will accept whatever happens and hope for the best for Nick :yes:
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Sorry stuckinsc, I don't think I did my last post correctly - the paragraph above mine was your quote hmmm
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:29 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Exactly, for all the fretting and worry Kaitlyn showed about sleeping with Nick the first time, it sure didn't stop her from round 2.  
:Nod: It sure didn't stop her.  Rolling Eyes

IMO, when Kaitlyn told her F1 she was there to "explore options" she was letting F1 know she had her Bachelorette HALL PASS and she was going to use it again and again with Nick before settling down with F1. :yes:

IMO, Katilyn took "The Bachlorette" theme literally and had her bachelorette partaaay with Nick as her special guest before she let her F1 put a ring on it. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:02 am

^^^ I still don't think it progressed (obviously) enough for her to want to continue a relationship in the real world. I think they went backwards and with Shawn she started falling in love. :cutesmile!: JMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:13 am

If the relationship went backwards and she had sex with Nick, apparently more than once with the last time being in the FS when she knew Shawn was the F1, because?

ETA: I just realized the answer is, because after the FS with Nick, she realized she was in love with Shawn. duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam