SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:51 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Just caught up so instead of purging quotes all over the place will just respond in general. 1) Nick retweeting/favoriting JJ's friendly/supportive tweet and the tweet relating to it describing Shawn's proclamation that EVERY GUY on both seasons hated him is 1000% approved by me. He should feel free to show that positivity towards him does exist. For people who think S is effected or wounded by this, come on he most likely will never see it, he'd have to follow Nick and I don't think there is any danger of that. Plus don't make proclamations that can be disproved by facts especially since a few guys from last season outed themselves as friends of Nick post show (Brian, JJ, Ron (Shawn's supposed BFF laugh out loud) , Marquel come to mind)  2) As far as MTA last night, Kaitlyn was very nervous/confused/defensive. She never directly said having sex with Nick was a mistake. She just imo was generally referring to the way the guys grilled her about choices she made such her letting Nick on in general and the way to verbalized it the the guys and that there is no perfect way to handle it. She completely misunderstood Ben H's question at first. She thought he asked why she told Shawn he was the one to which she said that was a mistake and Shawn knows that (as we saw her telling him on air). So it was not the Nick sex that the word "mistake" was meant towards. I also took the "joking" thing a little less literally than some other may have. Obviously if it truly had just been a 'joke' to Kaitlyn, she would have not had Nick join the show and the everything else that has transpired.. End of story.

I think the only guys that truly had a problem with Nick were Josh and Shawn.  And we all know why, because he was their main competition. Most others on the show speak very highly of him, including the producers.

Yeah, it's weird because on this forum I go to, a poster (who is pretty neutral on Nick) said she listened to a podcast where they talked about how Nick was hated by production. I've never heard that before and she hasn't gotten back to me on what podcast that was.

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:49 am

bleuberry wrote:Ok, he's 1f with a job laugh out loud.

Nick is turning 35 in a few months? I hope for his sake that he really moves on this time.
SMH, oh me oh my. I can handle almost any off topic name in Nicolas Viall thread...but not that one.

ETA: Whew, caught up. Thanks, Kasha!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:08 am

1 more week ... and it's all going to be "the past".
Whatever we'll see at FRC (and post) and at ATFR might keep us discussing here, but for Nick it will be moving on (finally!).
I don't care what Kaitlyn thinks of Nick today, but from her actions during the show I can think what she thought of him at the time... and IMO, she didn't think much "highly" or "better" ... so nothing major really changed.
Maybe something changed in Nick ... but since he is so good at "enticing people" (as it's been attributed to him so many times) ...he doesn't show it in public ... only smiles and has fun around.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:19 am

mprssdbyu wrote:

Nick is turning 35 in a few months? I hope for his sake that he really moves on this time.
SMH, oh me oh my. I can handle almost any off topic name in Nicolas Viall thread...but not that one.

I should've said he reminds me of some of the more phony/attention seeking past contestants. :halo:

I'll change my tune (a little) if I see him actually move on from the franchise. But something tells me we'll be seeing more of him. scratch

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:23 am

Just my own brutal true opinion and perspective:

If I was Nick's boss at salesforce, and Nick decided to do another TV stunt, I would fire him.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:29 am

bleuberry wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

I should've said he reminds me of some of the more phony/attention seeking past contestants. :halo:

I'll change my tune (a little) if I see him actually move on from the franchise. But something tells me we'll be seeing more of him. scratch

I have that feeling, too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:30 am

What show is left though? BIP? Or is he going to start another sm relationship with the next Bach's castoff because he's going to be gracing us with his presence every season now?

Edit- Harrison said they're not even considering him and he'll make a bad Bach. I think that's a ringing endorsement for him not to be the lead direct from the franchise's talking head.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:31 am

The Bachelor  Hugesmile

Nobody but us is going to remember he said Nick would make a bad lead, IMO. He's just pimping Ben H. right now.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:56 am

happydays wrote:Just my own brutal true opinion and perspective:

If I was Nick's boss at salesforce, and Nick decided to do another TV stunt, I would fire him.

As long as Nick does his job and he can do it from a different location anytime I dont see the reason to fire him. Nick seems to want to settle down and have a family of his own, I know if I see him in person I would not tell him not to do it, maybe the people he is meeting are not the right girls for him, cause so far his picker is being way of base. Why should he not try another avenue to see if someone else out there can win his heart?#JS

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 am

Alanna wrote:What show is left though? BIP? Or is he going to start another sm relationship with the next Bach's castoff because he's going to be gracing us with his presence every season now?

Edit- Harrison said they're not even considering him and he'll make a bad Bach. I think that's a ringing endorsement for him not to be the lead direct from the franchise's talking head.

He also said that Shawn would be a bad lead too (if he was available ). I really do not think Nick even wants to be the lead. He has moved on and seems very happy.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:14 pm

Nick waited for a WHOLR YEAR to be on tv again, isn't that too long for a fame whore? And in that particular waiting year, he has been doing his normal job and has sold nothing other than the villian image,  is that what a fame whore would do? I dont know.

He may have hooked up with random girls in Chicago every single night during last year,  this may be what fame bring to him. but I think he can easily hook up with girls before the show too, so I dont know what benefit he got from the tv appearances, other than a broken heart.

I am not being snarky, and I sincerely want to know the opinions from non Nick fans. 
 Based on what make you think he loves to be on tv? 
And based on what make you think he was there for the wrong reason?

I really can't see that, so I want to know, TIA.

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:26 pm

I love how anyone of BIP that goes on straight after their season is still loved and supported. If someone goes on to be the bachelor or bachelorette then thats fine too but somehow nick is a fame whore for it? POT MEET KETTLE.

To me I would say they all love the fame, the money and the status.

No one has to like Nick but I just don't get why he doesn't the same treatment of others.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam