SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:42 am

FLChica wrote:
sdmom wrote: Just curious, was Sean Lowe accused of fame chasing when he did 3 shows in a row? 
I've observed that different rules are applied to former contestants of this show. I've seen countless pages of justification for the Lowes' participation on three shows in a row. 

Nick + 2 shows = fame chaser

Lowes + Bachelorette + Bachelor + countless Bach interviews + televised wedding + blogs + book + paid appearances which re: Bach + live tweeting shows + Family Feud + Celebrity Wife Swap + Marriage Bootcamp = a light to the world

Sean did graciously allow Nick to post his thoughts on pre-marital sex on his blog. Surely that was not in any way self-serving on Sean's part to draw readers to his blog. I don't envision Nick ever becoming a universally well-loved, actions defended ex-contestant. I think Nick is o.k. with that. IMHO.
This is what baffles me, like okay for some to take opportunities being associated with this franchise because they popular or belong to the cool kids club, however the likes of Nick to deserve it or are not worthy because they are different. Geez I am sorry  but I just don't get it

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 46 1f49b  FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 46 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
IMO the only sure thing Nick would get out of being The Bachelor is a lot of attention and a very slim chance he would find love out of the experience.
FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 46 3806527698 That sentence describes every single person that is the lead for this show.   :yes:

But I will add this: Although this is true of Nick and every other person wanting the lead position there is evidence that Nick has something that very few people from this show have.

Like him, don't like him, people seem compelled to talk about him and watch his move and analyze him. His name alone is what gets other leads and F1s in the headlines.

I know what that is... that is a star... it is the "it" factor that Nick has when people are compelled to talk about him - good, bad, doesn't matter -- they cannot refrain from talking (not the past lead/F1 or the current F1 even though his lead has done her best not to he keeps going for her).

More than just talk, I think Nick will walk the walk. I think Nick would prove all the those who are not fans wrong if he is lead about him being able to find love. I will bet the farm that Kaitlyn wanted to plow that if Nick is lead he will have the best ratings ever for his season on this show and likely be the 2nd guy ever to marry his F1.

JMHO

Perhaps we should save this post to see if this comes true if and when Nick is made the Bachelor. Sorry, Nick will be the same as any other lead imho. If he does not pick the fan fav or sleeps with more than one person, I will curious to see the reaction. jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:55 am

I don't think ANY contestant goes on this show for only one reason, there are always many considerations and many pros/cons to consider. Did Nick develop feelings for Kaitlyn in the short time they were communicating before she began filming her season (and it couldn't have been more than a couple of months, sometime in January until sometime in March)? IMO yes, and I doubt he would have considered coming back unless he had a sincere interest in pursuing her, but I also suspect that when weighing the pros/cons, the possibility of redemption and winning this time must have also occurred to him, and that went on this very analytical guy's pro side of the column.

Anything could happen, but I'll be surprised if Nick gets chosen to be the next Bachelor. I still don't think his fan support (exclusive of this extremely pro-Nick board) is there yet. But the producers will no doubt be keeping tabs on things, because I suspect they aren't totally sold on any of their other options. Personally, I'd look forward to a Nick season, because it will be interesting to see how viewers'/fans'/those who are not fans' opinions of him might change once we get a better look at the real guy.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:11 pm

I agree IC that they are not sold on their other options, Imo, I think they are salivating at the possibility of having Nick as the next bach.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:12 pm

With that tweeter twitting a photo of Nick with the heart sign saying dont worry Nick I am coming for you things are looking good you can bet they may contact that person if he is the bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:17 pm

reason wrote:With that tweeter twitting a photo of Nick with the heart sign saying dont worry Nick I am coming for you things are looking good you can bet they may contact that person if he is the bachelor

GMTA laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:32 pm

And if she's F1, both will be in Chicago.

Figuring out SHV will be awesome. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:39 pm

...and she likes hockey! yes

laugh out loud We are already on top of this!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:40 pm

What is GMTA?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:41 pm

Great minds think alike.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:44 pm

Thanks. I know I've read of this site having some kind of encyclopedia.  Can someone confirm for me , some of these abbreviations gets me scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:47 pm

IRL you are all probably working for the show. TPTB on the fan forum!  Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam