SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:13 pm

IMO, with S constant constant constant harassing negative behavior towards Nick, N has earned the right to favor anything about S. S may be quiet now but it is what it is and nothing changes his actions when he could not justify a word he said. He never even tried. Pfffft!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:24 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:IMO, with S constant constant constant harassing negative behavior towards Nick, N has earned the right to favor anything about S. S may be quiet now but it is what it is and nothing changes his actions when he could not justify a word he said. He never even tried. Pfffft!

Yeah but if he wanted to continue to look like the better man, he'd watch what he fav'd especially with the ATFR coming in a week. I can see one tweet but this has been a couple now. Shawn unfollowed JJ so apparently there is no love lost there. Anyway jmho and moving on.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Yeah, I wish Nick wouldn't do that either. It just hypocritical of him since he tweeted out that he/Shawn acted like immature babies (implying that he had learned his lesson) and now it's obvious he hasn't. It's not that he doesn't have a right to do it, but I would wish that he would act like the 34-y/o man he is and just get over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:39 pm

IMO, he's way past the journey. He isn't tweeting about S. Does his acknowledging it make him not mature? I disagree. S behavior.  ATFR is not going to change that.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:52 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I like Nick, but sometimes I question why he has the worst taste in friends from this franchise. JJ from last season was just a weasel (who  posted an IG of a girl giving him mouth love) and JJ from this season is a cheating, fame-wh*re (who called Nick self absorbed in that periscope he did). It makes me question whether there's something wrong with him.

Anyways, RS did say that N/S still hate each other and I'm pretty sure one of his sources is Nick's close friend. It's really anybody's guess whether nick will be able to hide it for his 25 min segment on ATFR.

It probably has something to do with the fact that the show probably gives the contestants instructions on who they should interact with in real life and SM in order to play their roles.  It has been said that a casted "villian" can not give interviews and should continue to portray their role until the show is over.  Why would they not also give strong recommendations about who the contestants can and can't be "buddy-buddy" with in order to continue the illusion of the storyline of the show?

IMO, JJ and Clint have chosen to attack their villian status with humor and sarcasm.  And they both really are funny.  I find myself laughing out loud to some of their postings.  When really sweet people meet them in real life, they defend and still stand behind them.  For example, Tenley (one of the sweetest girls ever to come on the show) just posted a ten minute periscope last night in JJ's defense saying that he is a great guy and just misunderstood due to his "role" on the show.  She basically says it's just a show, guys.  And she states that we don't know the whole "cheater" story and shouldn't judge because we don't actually know the real JJ. And Amber (an adorable, well liked contestant from a few seasons ago) has gotten together with Clint in Chicago a number of times and said nice things about him, teasing about his "villian" status.  It seems like it really is just a big joke.  

I do think that it is funny that Tanner, who was so against Nick initially in the "house", has become one of Nick's closer "friends" from the show.  I am not really sure how close any of the guys really are after it is all said and done.  When the 15 minutes is over, most of them fade back into real life and lose touch with their "friends" from the show.  They may stay in contact with 1-2 of the guys that they shared the closest bond with who may live closest to them.... But overall these really are "friendships" of convenience and mostly for the storyline of the show.  And maybe to give them something positive to focus on when recovering from the show and getting back into real life.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:02 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:IMO, with S constant constant constant harassing negative behavior towards Nick, N has earned the right to favor anything about S. S may be quiet now but it is what it is and nothing changes his actions when he could not justify a word he said. He never even tried. Pfffft!

And why are we pretending that Shawn did not tweet back to a non-fan just yesterday a snarky comment about Nick? Just because he deleted it, doesn't mean that he doesn't feel it. Just means that he reconsidered the issue after thinking about his image.

IMO, Nick doesn't care what the Twitter world thinks of his image. He is going to be himself no matter what the world thinks of him. And responding to his friends... those that have had his back, with support for the type of jokes that he understands and thinks are funny is something consistent with his character. He is not focusing on what Shawn thinks or what the Twitter world thinks. He cares most about that JJ thinks. And he wants JJ to know that the comment was funny and he supports him.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:06 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:IMO, he's way past the journey. He isn't tweeting about S. Does his acknowledging it make him not mature? I disagree. S behavior.  ATFR is not going to change that.

He actually has tweeted about Shawn, saying "someone finally gets the courage to say my name". I don't know, I like TV Nick but real-life Nick doesn't impress me as much. I wish he hadn't supported Kaitlyn in his tweets, when it was clear that she wanted nothing to do with him. It just made him come across needy and desperate. And, I wish he hadn't even acknowledged or made light jokes about Shawn on SM. I'm not saying that he's not allowed to but the fact that he's the oldest out of all of these guys, by far, and that this is the second time makes me think he should know better. I remember last year, I lost respect for him because he followed this creeper and favorited a bunch of his tweets in which he had Photoshopped out Josh's face out of JODI photoshoots and put Nick's face in/tweeted Andi asking her how sex with Nick was. Of course, I'm fickle and I like him again because he's been pretty good this past year. But, one of the reasons that I like him so much on TV is because he stayed above all the pettiness and was (IMO) the "better man" when it came to his fight with Shawn. Now...I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:07 pm

Nick hasn't been acting any more mature or 'over it' than Shawn. I do believe he's more angry and bitter than he lets on, he just manages to hide it better IMO.

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nick hasn't been acting any more mature or 'over it' than Shawn. I do believe he's more angry and bitter than he lets on, he just manages to hide it better IMO.

I agree completely...but I'm not so sure he even hides it better in the present tense. I think he handled himself better on the show, but I'm not sure if we're going by SM only (because I don't know of anyone on here that's talked to him in person) that he's handling himself any better than Shawn right now. JMO.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:32 pm

I think it is very evident that Nick and Shawn do no like each other.  I would imagine they never will.  I really don't find this unusual considering the rancor of their entire relationship with each other during and post season.  It would actually be surprising if they were "friends."  The interesting thing is that most of the bit players (read: every other guy not named Nick or Shawn) seems to be able to straddle the fence and have cross over friendships.  Look at Ben H's SM, he hangs out with and posts frequently of JJ and his daughter Gemma.  IMO the JJ, Clint posts regarding Shawn were snarky humor and should be taken as such.  Nick favoring them seems to go along with his humor as well.  These were not mean or hateful comments.  At the end of the day, it would be wise for all of these cast of characters to laugh at themselves instead of getting their panties in a twist.  That goes for male and female cast mates!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:40 pm

Seabear wrote: IMO the JJ, Clint posts regarding Shawn were snarky humor and should be taken as such. Nick favoring them seems to go along with his humor as well. These were not mean or hateful comments. At the end of the day, it would be wise for all of these cast of characters to laugh at themselves instead of getting their panties in a twist.  That goes for male and female cast mates!!
I agree Such a waste of time and energy to get all bitter. At least Nick has humor about it all. He even replied to a tweet about Shawn and him battling out to a N'Sync song. giggling

Life's too short to not laugh about it all, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:45 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I like Nick, but sometimes I question why he has the worst taste in friends from this franchise. JJ from last season was just a weasel (who  posted an IG of a girl giving him mouth love) and JJ from this season is a cheating, fame-wh*re (who called Nick self absorbed in that periscope he did). It makes me question whether there's something wrong with him.

Anyways, RS did say that N/S still hate each other and I'm pretty sure one of his sources is Nick's close friend. It's really anybody's guess whether nick will be able to hide it for his 25 min segment on ATFR.

I think sometimes you just align yourself with who will get your back. And when you come in mid-season, or you aren't the most popular dude in the house, and in both cases you are F2, you align yourself with other misunderstoods. I like JJ from last season. And JJ from this season we don't really know. Clint lives in Chicago. After the show is over most people give each other a chance outside the show. That's what people say.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam