SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by california90 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:41 pm

relaxing wrote:But that's the thing ... my opinion is that the majority neither love nor hate him but are just so tired of him.  I'd guess all but his most die hard fans and supporters just want the talking or hearing about him to end.  I sure do.  And most will have no interest in him after the end of the week.  Moving on to the next talking point of BIP.  I hope he moves on too.

Will they be tired when the highly edited promo comes out? People are suckers for this show and the second a promo comes out, it will hook people right back in since I highly doubt his season will be "vanilla". I'll eat my words if he becomes TB and his seasons ratings tank, but IMO people might be tired now, but come January, they'll all still be watching.

california90

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:41 pm

mysthelma wrote:I mean Nick was accused of chasing fame last year even when he went back to his normal life. So I say Nick if you reading this take every freaking opportunity that comes your way this time around, every freaking bachelor nation alum will, I see a lot of them hogging the spotlight and nobody is on their case. This show creates opportunities and anyone will be stupid not to tap into it

Amen! Who cares what the h*ters think? Nick deserves whatever good things come his way as a result of the show.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:46 pm

OnePromise wrote:
mysthelma wrote:I mean Nick was accused of chasing fame last year even when he went back to his normal life. So I say Nick if you reading this take every freaking opportunity that comes your way this time around, every freaking bachelor nation alum will, I see a lot of them hogging the spotlight and nobody is on their case. This show creates opportunities and anyone will be stupid not to tap into it

Amen!  Who cares what the h*ters think? Nick deserves whatever good things come his way as a result of the show.  
I mean he went after a girl he liked and he didn't get her, only for her to turn around and mock him. He might as well get paid be it the bachelor gig if he finds love in the end all the better
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:49 pm

california90 wrote:
relaxing wrote:But that's the thing ... my opinion is that the majority neither love nor hate him but are just so tired of him.  I'd guess all but his most die hard fans and supporters just want the talking or hearing about him to end.  I sure do.  And most will have no interest in him after the end of the week.  Moving on to the next talking point of BIP.  I hope he moves on too.

Will they be tired when the highly edited promo comes out? People are suckers for this show and the second a promo comes out, it will hook people right back in since I highly doubt his season will be "vanilla". I'll eat my words if he becomes TB and his seasons ratings tank, but IMO people might be tired now, but come January, they'll all still be watching.

Oh you can't bet they will watch.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:52 pm

california90 wrote:

Agree - the lead doesn't determine ratings at all. People will watch for the storylines, drama and highlighted craziness which will be in the promo who ever the lead is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:01 am

california90 wrote:

I agree. Kaitlyn was probably one of the most disliked Bachelorettes by the end, but she still got the show the best ratings since Emily's season. The show has made questionable decisions when it came to the Bachelor, like Jake, Ben F, or Juan Pablo, but as much as people hate the lead or talk about how much they hate the season, they still watch. As soon as the promo comes out, the focus all switches to the contestants and people kind of forget about the lead. Jake's season was all about Vienna v. Ali, Ben's season was all about Courtney, JP's season was all about Nikki v. Clare, and I'm sure a hypothetical Nick season would be about one or two of the standout contestants. I think this show is on such a roll that a "bad" lead just can't kill its momentum.

I'm honestly split. I really didn't want Nick to be the Bachelor, because defending him is EXHAUSTING. However, I really want Nick to wipe those smug looks off Josh and Shawn's faces. I still personally think they will go with Ben H, just because they need a wholesome, safe season after Kaitlyn's treated this season like a literal Bachelorette party, with all the drinking and sex. But, I don't think they can go wrong with the Bens, Nick, Chris, or Jared.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:18 am

rosesrREd wrote:
california90 wrote:

Oh you can bet they will watch.
:yes: I think more people will watch than ever before whether they love him or hate him and if this show has shown us anything, Kaitlyn is touted as one of the worst bachelorettes ever but ratings were highest and without Nick what would that be? Just a boring "here's my t-shirt" and "I will sleep in your t-shirt" story. No other guy dragged to F2 would have made this season what it is and love story or not, the ratings weren't high because of a love story.

The whole ATFR was about Nick. That's all the proof I need to show me he is the reason for ratings success.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:25 am

relaxing wrote:
california90 wrote:

Agree - the lead doesn't determine ratings at all.  People will watch for the storylines, drama and highlighted craziness which will be in the promo who ever the lead is.
Yeah. The ratings will be golden no matter who it is simply because of the brand. There is nothing to determine that one lead will be more successful than the other.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:49 am

In all my years of watching this show no one has more street cred than Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:57 am

I loved the Nick video on ET with Nancy. He confirmed that he was tossing the ring to his producer friend sitting across from him. He also joked that maybe if he had been more manly with his ring tossing, Shawn would want to be his friend.

He also said that there have been small conversations about him becoming the Bachelor, very soft talk - almost as softly as he threw the ring. I love how Nick just makes self-deprecating jokes even after having to watch S/K bash him.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:14 am

Kashathediva wrote:It's really hard to be rejected. 
It's even harder to be rejected twice.
It's even harder to be rejected on tv for the world to see.
It's even harder to be rejected on tv twice for the world to see.
Now put it all out there for live tv. 
I think you get where I'm going. 
Then you have the lovely and renowned Chris Manson throwing one loaded, barbed question after another.  
I think it would be like walking blindfolded through a land mind. 
Not sure if I saw any water sitting on the coffee table, but my mouth would be so D-R-Y from nerves. He was literally on stage live for the majority of the show. This was TPTB's doing, not Nick's. Who knows if Nick was aware it would be this interminably long. 
I think I did hear Nick wish the couple well. I think I did hear him say let bygones be bygones.  I think I did see him place his hand on top of Shawn's once and a photo is here on this forum floating around somewhere. 
If his family was there to offer moral support--well good for him and them. I would want my family there and would want to be there for my loved ones. What a blessing to have family support and love. So many don't.
No one is lily white. I don't think Nick or his family see him as such.

Great post Kasha!

eliza3 wrote:snipped

I'm still talking about him because I dislike his TV persona that much!

I would just say that by continuing to talk about him, you increase the likelihood that he would be chosen as the bachelor. TPTB don't care that you like or hate him, but that you talk about him.Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:55 am

loveactually9 wrote:This guy wants to be Bachelor. Just look as his tweets and interviews since the finale.  For instance, Nancy O'Dell of Access Hollywood tweeted a picture of the two of them today with the caption "A fave of him! Who wants 2 see him as next Bachelor?!" And he made sure to thank her for it

He has been accused for chasing fame for 2 seasons, why not make it 3, right?
And I see he can pull the h@ters in if he is the lead, because those h@ters would love to have a whole season to curse him and to hate him. This is the wet dream of ABC for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam