SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:07 pm

The fact that jef was such a fan fave and has said such sweet things like "You could shake a baby and no one would care" shows how delusional people are when they say things like "I get a bad vibe from Nick" or "I can tell that Shawn is a good guy". No, TPTB are telling exactly how to feel from their editing and music. I would rather judge these people from what I see post-filming rather than listen to what TPTB tell me to think.

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Ok, he's 1f with a job laugh out loud.

Nick is turning 35 in a few months? I hope for his sake that he really moves on this time.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ok, he's 1f with a job laugh out loud.

Never watched Jef. Curious to know how is Nick like him?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:13 pm

He is not.
Let's get back on topic, please.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
I had hoped that Nick would just play nice at AFTR, but she is so obviously lying about their relationship pre-show and even what happened on the show, I can't blame him if he calls her out. Should he really have to pretend that he is okay with her making him seem like a stalker who didn't understand a joke? Why is it okay for Kaitlyn to lie, but not okay for Nick to call her out on it?

I agree with someone else on the boards (can't remember who - I'm sorry) who said that the Lead almost has to distance themselves from F2 in order to move forward with F1. In this instance, it's easy to make a case for Kaitlyn feeling like Nick got in the way. It isn't fair, but if Nick hadn't shown up, Kaitlyn's path would have been much smoother IMO. I can see Kaitlyn feeling resentful of all the fallout that resulted from letting Nick stay. I think it sucks and is misplaced but human nature isn't perfect.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ok, he's 1f with a job laugh out loud.

Nick is turning 35 in a few months? I hope for his sake that he really moves on this time.

I like Nick, but I agree that he's way too old to be involved in this type of drama and to get so hung up on these women. Although, maybe it's hurts more when you're older and really ready to settle down?

Also, for some reason, Nick seems a lot younger to me than people like Chris Soules and Juan Pablo, who are younger than him. It's crazy that some of the most dramatic people in this franchise, like Ashlee, Clare, Michelle, are the oldest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:06 pm

eirekay wrote:I agree with someone else on the boards (can't remember who - I'm sorry) who said that the Lead almost has to distance themselves from F2 in order to move forward with F1.  In this instance, it's easy to make a case for Kaitlyn feeling like Nick got in the way.  It isn't fair, but if Nick hadn't shown up, Kaitlyn's path would have been much smoother IMO.  I can see Kaitlyn feeling resentful of all the fallout that resulted from letting Nick stay.  I think it sucks and is misplaced but human nature isn't perfect.

IMO if we assume that it was Kaitlyn's decision  to let Nick stay,  then that is something she needs to deal with. Everyone has to answer for the decisions they make.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:19 pm

eirekay wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
I had hoped that Nick would just play nice at AFTR, but she is so obviously lying about their relationship pre-show and even what happened on the show, I can't blame him if he calls her out. Should he really have to pretend that he is okay with her making him seem like a stalker who didn't understand a joke? Why is it okay for Kaitlyn to lie, but not okay for Nick to call her out on it?

I agree with someone else on the boards (can't remember who - I'm sorry) who said that the Lead almost has to distance themselves from F2 in order to move forward with F1.  In this instance, it's easy to make a case for Kaitlyn feeling like Nick got in the way.  It isn't fair, but if Nick hadn't shown up, Kaitlyn's path would have been much smoother IMO.  I can see Kaitlyn feeling resentful of all the fallout that resulted from letting Nick stay.  I think it sucks and is misplaced but human nature isn't perfect.

I think I was the one who said that! This is what I said:

I think that's why sex with Nick was a bigger deal than sex with Ben and why Kaitlyn hasn't tried to downplay or misrepresent her relationship with Ben. I saw very similar things with Deanna's attitude towards Graham at MTA, Des's attitude towards Brooks at ATFR, and Andi's attitude towards Nick at ATFR. These were men that the women truly fell for her, and they needed to distance themselves from them to make their current relationship work. JMO, as always.

I think that, with Des and Deanna, since they were the ones who were dumped, their coldness and anger was considered more warranted and they didn't get the pushback or criticism that Andi did. I would predict a similar thing to happen with Kaitlyn. I know it seems like it's a "Nick thing", but I think it's just rare for an F2/F3 to have such strong feelings for the lead months after the finale, which is why we're not used to seeing this. Usually, they just go up there and put up an act, but with Nick, we've seen real feelings, which are a lot more messy.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Just caught up so instead of purging quotes all over the place will just respond in general. 1) Nick retweeting/favoriting JJ's friendly/supportive tweet and the tweet relating to it describing Shawn's proclamation that EVERY GUY on both seasons hated him is 1000% approved by me. He should feel free to show that positivity towards him does exist. For people who think S is effected or wounded by this, come on he most likely will never see it, he'd have to follow Nick and I don't think there is any danger of that. Plus don't make proclamations that can be disproved by facts especially since a few guys from last season outed themselves as friends of Nick post show (Brian, JJ, Ron (Shawn's supposed BFF laugh out loud) , Marquel come to mind) 2) As far as MTA last night, Kaitlyn was very nervous/confused/defensive. She never directly said having sex with Nick was a mistake. She just imo was generally referring to the way the guys grilled her about choices she made such her letting Nick on in general and the way to verbalized it the the guys and that there is no perfect way to handle it. She completely misunderstood Ben H's question at first. She thought he asked why she told Shawn he was the one to which she said that was a mistake and Shawn knows that (as we saw her telling him on air). So it was not the Nick sex that the word "mistake" was meant towards. I also took the "joking" thing a little less literally than some other may have. Obviously if it truly had just been a 'joke' to Kaitlyn, she would have not had Nick join the show and the everything else that has transpired.. End of story.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:49 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Just caught up so instead of purging quotes all over the place will just respond in general. 1) Nick retweeting/favoriting JJ's friendly/supportive tweet and the tweet relating to it describing Shawn's proclamation that EVERY GUY on both seasons hated him is 1000% approved by me. He should feel free to show that positivity towards him does exist. For people who think S is effected or wounded by this, come on he most likely will never see it, he'd have to follow Nick and I don't think there is any danger of that. Plus don't make proclamations that can be disproved by facts especially since a few guys from last season outed themselves as friends of Nick post show (Brian, JJ, Ron (Shawn's supposed BFF laugh out loud) , Marquel come to mind)  2) As far as MTA last night, Kaitlyn was very nervous/confused/defensive. She never directly said having sex with Nick was a mistake. She just imo was generally referring to the way the guys grilled her about choices she made such her letting Nick on in general and the way to verbalized it the the guys and that there is no perfect way to handle it. She completely misunderstood Ben H's question at first. She thought he asked why she told Shawn he was the one to which she said that was a mistake and Shawn knows that (as we saw her telling him on air). So it was not the Nick sex that the word "mistake" was meant towards. I also took the "joking" thing a little less literally than some other may have. Obviously if it truly had just been a 'joke' to Kaitlyn, she would have not had Nick join the show and the everything else that has transpired.. End of story.

Nice summary Monica. Agreed!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:53 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Just caught up so instead of purging quotes all over the place will just respond in general. 1) Nick retweeting/favoriting JJ's friendly/supportive tweet and the tweet relating to it describing Shawn's proclamation that EVERY GUY on both seasons hated him is 1000% approved by me. He should feel free to show that positivity towards him does exist. For people who think S is effected or wounded by this, come on he most likely will never see it, he'd have to follow Nick and I don't think there is any danger of that. Plus don't make proclamations that can be disproved by facts especially since a few guys from last season outed themselves as friends of Nick post show (Brian, JJ, Ron (Shawn's supposed BFF laugh out loud) , Marquel come to mind)  2) As far as MTA last night, Kaitlyn was very nervous/confused/defensive. She never directly said having sex with Nick was a mistake. She just imo was generally referring to the way the guys grilled her about choices she made such her letting Nick on in general and the way to verbalized it the the guys and that there is no perfect way to handle it. She completely misunderstood Ben H's question at first. She thought he asked why she told Shawn he was the one to which she said that was a mistake and Shawn knows that (as we saw her telling him on air). So it was not the Nick sex that the word "mistake" was meant towards. I also took the "joking" thing a little less literally than some other may have. Obviously if it truly had just been a 'joke' to Kaitlyn, she would have not had Nick join the show and the everything else that has transpired.. End of story.

Great post as usual Smiley
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm

I think the only guys that truly had a problem with Nick were Josh and Shawn. And we all know why, because he was their main competition. Most others on the show speak very highly of him, including the producers.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam