SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:08 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
isittrue wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Nick has been laughed at for two seasons about how he is ugly, how not as attractive as Josh, how not as manly as Shawn, so I think he's just having some revenge now.

Doing professional photo screams playboy? This is very interesting, and I do hope he enjoys it so that he knows there really is a lot of different types of woman in the world.

No but cavorting with a boatload of women on July 4 and posting all these model shots does not mean husband either.  I liked Nick last year, this year it's been too much of enjoying being Nick from the Bachelorette vibe.

jmho

Sometimes, being seen with a boatload of beautiful women, is great revenge, and great way of moving on. Especially, when you've been dumped, humiliated, and belittled on national tv, by the one person you loved, and trusted.  I say, go Nick!! yes

When was that pic taken? Maybe he didn't know he was being consider for TB at that time and didn't know he was suppose to stay home and retweet any SM showing support for him as the next lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:11 pm

nannymargie wrote:Instead of modeling I think Nick should have invested in a speaking coach so he can stop mumbling and look people in the eyes/face when he talks to them and stop putting his hand in front of his face when he speaks also.  I don't find Nick ugly just not the type I am interested in seeing on my TV for the third time.
:yes: i hope he invests his money from the modeling in something profitable ... and I agree with you, I don't like it either when people don't look you in the eyes when talking or trying to distract the conversation with some other gestures ... but observing Nick, I believe he uses those distractions and side-looks when he goes deep into the conversation, when he has to be vulnerable and talk about his feelings and maybe stuff he isn't most open and proud of ... also, we haven't really seen him talk with people without having the cameras pointed at him ... so things might be different in "personal" life ... because I imagine I would be a wreck and as insecure as Ashely I. at the "BIP campfire" if I would have to pour my heart to a guy who I don't know how much he really likes me and what he really thinks of me... so I give him a pass on that. But definitely not a positive trait to have and a possible flaw in a professional setting.
I don't find Nick the most handsome guy among the cast, on my scale he is down the line, but his character makes him really good-looking in my eyes.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

No but cavorting with a boatload of women on July 4 and posting all these model shots does not mean husband either.  I liked Nick last year, this year it's been too much of enjoying being Nick from the Bachelorette vibe.

jmho

Sometimes, being seen with a boatload of beautiful women, is great revenge, and great way of moving on. Especially, when you've been dumped, humiliated, and belittled on national tv, by the one person you loved, and trusted.  I say, go Nick!! yes

When was that pic taken? Maybe he didn't know he was being consider for TB at that time and didn't know he was suppose to stay home and retweet any SM showing support for him as the next lead.

I am just not sure that a photo of Nick with some women on a boat over the Fourth of July is a sign that he is "cavorting" with women. Cavorting actually means to "apply oneself enthusiastically to sexual or disreputable pursuits". I did not see him doing that. I saw him wearing a bathing suit on a boat during a holiday celebrating with friends. What's the big deal? Really? Is he supposed to stay in his apartment alone on one of the biggest summer holidays of the year just because he might be the next Bachelor? How many of us wore a bathing suit and spent time with friends this summer? The photos only showed him standing next to women, talking and taking fan photos. Not a big deal in my opinion. Wow!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:35 pm

If Nick was the Bachelor I think there is more chance that he would actually get married at the end as opposed to Ben. And that is basically because of age difference. Nick will be 35 when filming; Ben 26.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:That's all subjective. The guys I know, family, relatives, and friends like Nick and want him for Bachelor. Some because they want to see him crash and burn again, some because they really like him and relate to his rejection experiences and think he deserves to get his shot at love, and some because they think Ben H is so boring and Nick is pure entertainment and they'd rather be entertained than watch Ben H.

Bottom line is, whether Nick is or isn't the lead, those Twitter accounts run by males tweet mostly about Nick and while they make fun of him they also cannot stand Ben H and find him too boring.

Other tweets that are by males under the tweets by Bach related accounts asking who for next Bach say they want Nick. One can just look at the names to see.

Out of Bach Alum leads, who amongst the male leads are tweeting they want Ben H? I don't see any.
Most are not saying anything at all so that is not support for Ben H.

Danny Hoyt wants Nick and he does AfterBuzz.
I think Ben H admitting himself he felt uncomfortable plays a key role in things.
If he has it or not, it seems like very few (if any? I can't see any now) alums are saying they actually want to watch Ben H. Perhaps they heard Nick is in the running are are remaining mum now while those who like him are now supporting.

Won't change anything if it is decided anyway but just interesting stuff.

Yeah, I actually think Ben H. might've turned down the offer, or made it clear that he isn't even interested. He's one of the few I could see doing that, since he's smart enough to know he's probably not suited for the job. Or maybe I'm giving him too much credit.

But let's say he did turn it down, even though he's the fan favourite. What would TPTB do? They don't want to be seen as totally ignoring the public opinion, but they will also never admit that someone turned down their "opportunity of a lifetime". There's nothing they can do except try to deflect attention away from Ben by endorsing other options. They can't control what fans they, but they can to a certain extent control what show alumni and the press say. I can see them telling people in the know that Ben's not an option, don't campaign for him please, or try to deflect attention away from him. Hence why so few alumni are showing him support. Just a thought.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Cecilia wrote:If Nick was the Bachelor I think there is more chance that he would actually get married at the end as opposed to Ben.  And that is basically because of age difference. Nick will be 35 when filming; Ben 26.

Not necessarily, I think it has more to do with how interested/committed the guy REALLY is to getting married soon.  I don't know that much about Ben H, but if he is as religious as I've heard, he may have more of an interest in finding a wife than a guy his age who is less religious.  And I have always felt that if Nick truly wanted to settle down with a wife, considering his above average looks, secure career, and supposed charisma/great personality, there would be no shortage of eligible women right in his backyard of Chicago to choose from.  And that after the notoriety he got from his first stint on Andi's season, he was in a perfect position to quietly meet and start a relationship with the woman of his dreams away from the cameras/media (as so many Bachelor Nation also-rans, both male and female, seem to do) had that really been his desire.  Instead, he flirted with a bunch of other reality show "celebrities", including Kaitlyn, and enjoyed his new found fame by posting/tweeting Bachelor commentary to be lapped up by his adoring fans.  Then he went on TV again, and now he seems to be campaigning for the starring gig. Nothing wrong with all that, but it doesn't read to me as a guy in his mid 30's whose top priority is finding a wife and settling down.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:04 pm

Well said, ironcat! Agree 1000%!

ETA: Age doesn't really matter. The first Bachelor to marry his f1 was one of The youngest at 28. The older ones like Brad or Byron didn't get married, so I think it's all about character and priorities, not age.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:18 pm

I agree ironcat. Nick said that he wants something great and won't settle for good (Bette10) ... he was searching through his "glasses" and didn't find it ... and then sometime during his lonely nights in February he saw Kaitlyn as a girl who made his heart jump a second ... so he pursued that option ... and failed miserably ... failed in a sense, that he was looking at the whole wrong place and character... I think it's time for Nick to change the glasses, first and foremost, and then to really look for possibilities and not dismiss the options ... because let's be clear, there's an amount of women who want him, but there might be just the right woman, that won't be the one approaching him or rather she will approach him and he might not see the "greatness" if he doesn't change his "colored-glasses".
Going on the show would not bring him any closer to finding that woman ... because as reported, there's more than 85% chance that the One might not be there. And he is at the age when even if not married, at least you consider a long-term when starting a new relationship.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:23 pm

If he is the Bach...wonder if there will be any repeat contestants/ettes from other seasons? Hmmmm?

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:39 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:If he is the Bach...wonder if there will be any repeat contestants/ettes from other seasons?  Hmmmm?

Hmm interesting thought. Maybe three times a charm for AshleyI? Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:57 pm

Cecilia wrote:If Nick was the Bachelor I think there is more chance that he would actually get married at the end as opposed to Ben.  And that is basically because of age difference. Nick will be 35 when filming; Ben 26.

Age didn't help Brad Womack at all
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:01 pm

GA, this made me LOL, good one, actually thinking about it ... Ashely I. may actually need a guy like Nick (not specifically him, but someone like him) ... to help her grow up, build some confidence, be comfortable in own skin and trust her own instinct.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam