SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:23 am

isittrue wrote:Go to CDL it has a sneak peek

What is CDL?

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:24 am

Celeb dirty laundry

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:25 am

If it was in US Mag then I would believe them.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:27 am

reason wrote:
isittrue wrote:Go to CDL it has a sneak peek

What is CDL?

Celebrity Dirty Laundry. What sneak peek?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:30 am

L&s quoted him directly.  We get it Nick you were hurt and K is not who you thought she was but time to let it go and enjoy life. Just search CDl. It just posted it and it directly takes quotes out of new issue of l and s.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:30 am

isittrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What I like about the change from last season is he's not heartbroken by someone who screwed him. No pun intended, maybe.

No but apparently he's speaking out to tabs like L&S about K and S according to CDL newest article.  Can't bring it over but Nick isn't staying quiet.

Here is the link. Sounds like the truth to me.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/nick-viall-interview-destroys-kaitlyn-bristowe-says-the-bachelorette-2015-and-shawn-booth-deserve-each-other/
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:32 am

Sounds like bitter grapes to me. May or May not be true but why comment at all. Not taking the high road IMO

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:34 am

The trashiest rag mag of all quotes L&S but there are no articles from L&S that interviewed Nick.

Google any part of that CDL article, and nothing comes up anywhere. They are famous for saying whatever they want. The article one before they trashed Kaitlyn. In the meantime my virus alerts are coming up from being on that site.

I hope it's true, it's about time he sticks up for himself.

ETA: I see they also reported Shawn and Kaitlyn's wedding plans are called off due to Shawn's jealousy.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:35 am

Those quotes are similar to what was said during his ATFR interviews.

Maybe that's where they got them from.

Last edited by ElonM on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:36 am

The article is coming out tomorrow in l and s.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:36 am

I just read it, I see nothing wrong with what he said if he said it.  He is right Kaitlyn has adopted Shawns attitude and laughing at someone who was a friend and saying why propose to someone who does not want you is not funny.  It is beneath her but maybe not.  I have not said much about how Kaitlyn treated Nick but it will come back to bite trust that.

These quotes are things that have already been discussed at the after and in interviews just recycle jargon.

Last edited by reason on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:37 am

rosesrREd wrote:
isittrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What I like about the change from last season is he's not heartbroken by someone who screwed him. No pun intended, maybe.

No but apparently he's speaking out to tabs like L&S about K and S according to CDL newest article.  Can't bring it over but Nick isn't staying quiet.

Here is the link. Sounds like the truth to me.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/nick-viall-interview-destroys-kaitlyn-bristowe-says-the-bachelorette-2015-and-shawn-booth-deserve-each-other/

Well isn't that rich. He's doing the opposite of moving on IMO.

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam