SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:00 am

I think there's a large part of the audience with Nick fatigue and doesn't care to see him win or lose the girl. If it's key demographics they want then it's another loss because guys can't stand Nick either.  Nick has plenty of fans online but that's not necessarily representative of those who just watch. All JMO.

It doesn't really matter who's the actual fan favorite because they'll say the pick is no matter what but think it's between the Bens. Jared may have a shot because of BIP which usually would make him a write off.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:49 am

That's all subjective. The guys I know, family, relatives, and friends like Nick and want him for Bachelor. Some because they want to see him crash and burn again, some because they really like him and relate to his rejection experiences and think he deserves to get his shot at love, and some because they think Ben H is so boring and Nick is pure entertainment and they'd rather be entertained than watch Ben H.

Bottom line is, whether Nick is or isn't the lead, those Twitter accounts run by males tweet mostly about Nick and while they make fun of him they also cannot stand Ben H and find him too boring.

Other tweets that are by males under the tweets by Bach related accounts asking who for next Bach say they want Nick. One can just look at the names to see.

Out of Bach Alum leads, who amongst the male leads are tweeting they want Ben H? I don't see any.
Most are not saying anything at all so that is not support for Ben H.

Danny Hoyt wants Nick and he does AfterBuzz.
I think Ben H admitting himself he felt uncomfortable plays a key role in things.
If he has it or not, it seems like very few (if any? I can't see any now) alums are saying they actually want to watch Ben H. Perhaps they heard Nick is in the running are are remaining mum now while those who like him are now supporting.

Won't change anything if it is decided anyway but just interesting stuff.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:07 am

Aren't Kaitlyn and Shawn supporting Ben H for the next Bachelor?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:15 am

Not anymore. Not on twitter. They only did so on ATFR and GMA (and articles that came out from that weekend before).

I don't see one Bach Alum tweeting Ben H for bachelor since Elan, Fleiss, TBette, BachParadise, etc accounts have been tweeting and asking who bachnation wants.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:17 am

albean99 wrote:I think there's a large part of the audience with Nick fatigue and doesn't care to see him win or lose the girl. If it's key demographics they want then it's another loss because guys can't stand Nick either.  Nick has plenty of fans online but that's not necessarily representative of those who just watch. All JMO.

It doesn't really matter who's the actual fan favorite because they'll say the pick is no matter what but think it's between the Bens. Jared may have a shot because of BIP which usually would make him a write off.

Albean you make some great points. I like your use of "Nick fatigue." I think that sums it up perfectly. I bet that is why TPTB backed off. I still believe Ben H. has the job.

As far as age, Ben is younger but then again Nick is 36 I believe. Most of the bachelorettes they bring on are early to mid twenties. JMO but I believe Ben knows already. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:23 am

Ben is 26, Nick is 34. CS was 33.
Most of last seasons bachelorettes (Kaitlyn, Britt, Whitney, Becca) were in the 26-29 age bracket (specifically those that made F4).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:30 am

^^Allabout, I admire and respect your dedication to Nick. Smiley I am just calling it like I see it. Nick is older and like I said and they like to bring on the "young ones" too! This is TPTB we are talking about. ;)

I think the reason they are going for Ben H. (imo) is they want another Sean! (I loved Sean) and think Ben already knows. I do think it is a very good possibility they will put the bens against each other. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:39 am

I'm just stating the ages and figures. No opinion there.

Calling it like one sees it may or may not be what will happen.

My opinion is that Ben H is the safe choice and Nick is a wildcard. There's evidence to support either one.

Whomever one is a "fan" of or wants to see as next lead doesn't matter to me... the lead no matter who he is will do it for the exact same reasons: fame and a chance at love.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:43 am

I agree, Ben H. is the safe choice and I believe that is what TPTB want this time....especially after Chris S. ;)

I don't think anyone does it for a chance at love. All of these men do not need to go on TV to meet their wife. jmo, but it is all for fame. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:43 am

There was an interesting article in US Weekly on July 27th. They talked about the Benas competiing against each other, then gave comments that made it sound as though neither Ben was too enthused, then in the last paragraph indicated that TPTB were thinking of throwing a curveball with the season finalist, not the winner.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:46 am

^^^ Well maybe it will be Nick, but whoever does it, it will be for fame. ;) Still think it will be Ben H.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:54 am

I personally believe they were set on Ben H. And may still be, for all I know. However, they would love a bachelor to actually marry and I think their best chance of that is Nick. It will be interesting, but they also said they were thinking about a curveball last season with a bachelor with no franchise ties, yet still went with Chris Soules. The only thing giving me pause are several changes made by Nick as in how he does sm, learning snapchat, body makeover, new photos, etc. perhaps he is just working on his brand. Ben read his whole conversation to Kaitlyn from a cue card on the floor, so good luck if it is Ben H. I would prefer Jared over either of the Bens.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam