SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Please keep the "fan" type of posts in the Fan Thread. TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:36 pm

nannymargie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Would the ending of bette be May instead of March.  I seem to remember Andi and Josh were engaged on May 9th last bette season.
Yup, May. Sorry it was a typo, laugh out loud. Will correct my post. But posted a "month later".

Ok thanks....That leads me to think there is no way TPTB had chosen Nick to be the next bachelor in that time frame.
It's just a week less of a timeframe than Ben H.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please keep the "fan" type of posts in the Fan Thread. TY.

cantstopl I was just going to say the same. I thought I was in a fan thread at first.
I don't want to put a damper on the fanning(well...honestly...), but it makes it difficult for some that are not a fan to discuss anything. It's a bit intimidating at times. (said in a nice voice)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:51 pm

I asked my son if he could check my fan thread, I mean fan, that I put together because it's wabbly. laugh out loud Some things just roll off your tongue.

Ok thanks....That leads me to think there is no way TPTB had chosen Nick to be the next bachelor in that time frame.

I'm not understanding why, can you elaborate? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I asked my son if he could check my fan thread, I mean fan, that I put together because it's wabbly. laugh out loud Some things just roll off your tongue.

I'm not understanding why, can you elaborate? TYIA

I think the assumption is that during the filming of BIP was too early to know if Nick was TB therefore there couldn't have been a clue. But, I am pretty sure they gauge public reaction before making a decision on the next Bachelor.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:24 pm

They do and they don't. I am pretty certain Arie had a bigger following that Chris S. and Chris got it anyway.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They do and they don't. I am pretty certain Arie had a bigger following that Chris S. and Chris got it anyway.

That's true. I was shocked that Andi got the lead, I don't think she was very well liked before she got it.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:49 pm

nannymargie wrote:
I am confused on this.

Ben H was F3 and Nick F2 and there is only ~week difference between Nick and Ben H's filming timeline.

Not much of a difference if TPTB wanted either one to go either direction, imo, so I don't see the timeline of just a week difference being that big of a deal to persuade them one way over another?  no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:55 pm

I think as soon as the camera rolled back in March, they had their list. By June 1st filming of BIP they know.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:00 pm

I was just thinking that if TPTB gave the other two "heartbroken" F2's (Jason M. & Ben F.) the lead, why, oh why, would they not give it to Nick?  Nick is better looking and so much more interesting than the two of them put together.  And this is JMO.  Don't want to upset anyone, but in my book, Nick is leaps and bounds above the other two guys in the charisma department and everything else.  And he has a good story that needs to be completed. Smiley

Last edited by Stacia620 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:02 pm

Hmm... that is certainly interesting. I do think Ben H is likely to be the lead if they are going based on how they usually select the person.

What I find interesting is that by June 1st... Nick was looking mighty happy in his SM pics.
We were all speculating as to why this was the case (last post by him not being happy was around May 10).
After that, he posted about having an awesome day and lots of happy posts from thereon out.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Trying to get into production's head is a very dangerous thing. no no
I tend to keep it simple and think it's whatever they think will bring in viewers/ratings.
With Jason it was the lure of him being a single dad. Who knows what they thought with Ben.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam