SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:11 pm

IA it's all about ratings, however what will Ben's story be? They haven't focused on him at all. The f2 heartbreak really wasn't heartbreaking.

Nick on the other hand, they have a ton they can use.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:18 pm

One of the most compelling signs that Nick is to be TB IMO, is Bachelor wardrobe stylist Cary Fetman following him on Instagram!! He has a select few Bachelor people he follows: Andi, Bob Guiney, Chris Manson, Farmer Chris, Elan, Jilly, Kaitlyn, Lacy, Marcus, Trista and now Nick!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Trying to get into production's head is a very dangerous thing. no no
I tend to keep it simple and think it's whatever they think will bring in viewers/ratings.  
With Jason it was the lure of him being a single dad. Who knows what they thought with Ben.

I agree. I did/do think jason is very handsome. I know some disagree. I also think TPTB had a tougher decision this year. Both Bens are extremely handsome...Nick and Jared too. I realize it is not all about looks but just worth mentioning. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:22 pm

I actually do now hope Nick's the bachelor. Whatever I may feel about him at least he's interesting and that's mostly what I care about when it comes to leads. I don't think it'll be him though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA it's all about ratings, however what will Ben's story be? They haven't focused on him at all. The f2 heartbreak really wasn't heartbreaking.

Yeah, I don't really get the appeal of Ben H. as a lead either from a production point of view. He's good-looking enough to get the younger crowd crushing on him, but that's about it. His fear of being unlovable made most people roll their eyes I think. His heartbreak wasn't convincing at all, he doesn't have any tragic/interesting background story (that we know of anyway) and he doesn't seem comfortable at all in front of the cameras. I'm sure he's a nice guy in real life, but I don't see lead material. JMO.

Nick has so much more they can work with. For example, I can already see them editing the heck out of things to make it seem like his F1 is having second thoughts. And even though people say they're sick of him now, the show won't air for another 5 months. People will be dying to watch by the time it does.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Anyone know what they said about Nick on After Paradise? Seems like people tweeting and CH brought up Nick as an option for Bach lead. Probably just playing around.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA it's all about ratings, however what will Ben's story be? They haven't focused on him at all. The f2 heartbreak really wasn't heartbreaking.

I agree there wasn't much of a story with Ben. At least with past season's we had regular HTD's and got to know the next lead a little better. Chris Soules had limited air time but we really got to see into his life, and get a better sense of who he was on his HTD. I don't know anything about Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:57 pm

^^^ LOL don't worry TPTB will dedicate a whole show about why every woman in America should and will fall in love with him. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:01 am

I don't think they need a story - what was JP's story? what was Chris's story? All they need is the "I feel unlovable b/c no girl has loved me back".

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:05 am

chasingpavements wrote:I don't think they need a story - what was JP's story? what was Chris's story? All they need is the "I feel unlovable b/c no girl has loved me back".

Haha! Good point. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:06 am

Hi all!! Nick fan here and think he going to be the next lead. Not sure If i should post here or the fan page

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:10 am

chasingpavements wrote:I don't think they need a story - what was JP's story? what was Chris's story? All they need is the "I feel unlovable b/c no girl has loved me back".

JP was a "latin lover" single dad. Chris had the whole 'farmer with no one to date in his hometown' thing going for him. Both of those story lines are a lot more compelling and easier to work with than a handsome 26-year-old thinking he's unlovable because one 20-year-old girl dumped him a couple of years ago.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam