SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:58 pm

Lymie36 wrote:Hi everyone! handwave  I'm a Bach fan, and have lurked on this board forever!
Just wanted to come out of lurkdom and say that I really hope Nick is the next bachelor. I actually do like K&S together and was relieved that she didn't pick Nick, but I think he absolutely deserves his chance to find love. I actually created a Twitter account today, just to send a "Nick for bachelor" tweet to Elan and Fleiss! :yes:

:Welcome glad to have another member of the NickChicks! smileyyay
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Lymie36 wrote:Hi everyone! handwave  I'm a Bach fan, and have lurked on this board forever!
Just wanted to come out of lurkdom and say that I really hope Nick is the next bachelor. I actually do like K&S together and was relieved that she didn't pick Nick, but I think he absolutely deserves his chance to find love. I actually created a Twitter account today, just to send a "Nick for bachelor" tweet to Elan and Fleiss! :yes:

:Welcome  Welcomeparty! I just joined a few weeks ago and joined twitter yesterday just to tweet in favor of Nick for Bachelor to MF and Elan as well.  Its fun here with all the opinions and variety of posters.  Fascinating actually. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:22 pm

All of the sleuthing is making me think it is going to be Nick as well. The timing makes sense. I think they knew that they could coach a hell of a lot out of Nick with the ending how it was to get a big bang out of the AFTR show...highest ratings in 2 years. Then ABC got a great deal of play with Nancy O'dell and Nick Watt.

Even with the pics the way they are, could have been photo shopped in post.

Of all of this makes me happy because it will be a pie to RS face. He may even loose subscribers if it is bc no one wants to hear him snark about the lead whoever it is.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:36 pm

So exciting to be a "NickChick" ... What a great group of ladies Smiley
Even if Nick is not TB, I enjoy following him, and always hope that he gets his true love, and continues to be successful professionally. His family is so loving and so close, it is wonderful to see.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 61 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Seabear wrote:

:Welcome  Welcomeparty! I just joined a few weeks ago and joined twitter yesterday just to tweet in favor of Nick for Bachelor to MF and Elan as well.  Its fun here with all the opinions and variety of posters.  Fascinating actually. Hugesmile

I said in the fan thread that I was stunned to see the amount of love and support Nick has received on twitter in the past 2 days... and I favored your tweet Seabear Hugesmile . I'm not optimistic about Nick being the next bachelor, but it is certainly satisfying to know TPTB are aware of the support.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:39 pm

Welcome TrishB and Lymie36!! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:44 pm

Thanks Beagle!!! :yes:   It is because of your post yesterday that I finally jumped into the deep end of the pool and joined twitter. Hugesmile bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
nannymargie wrote:When was the date that the bachelorette finished it's filming?  What was the date that BIP started filming?  
End of filming for TBette March 3/4. Start of BIP filming was June 4th IIRC. So a month later.

Would the ending of bette be May instead of March. I seem to remember Andi and Josh were engaged on May 9th last bette season.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:50 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:All of the sleuthing is  making me think it is going to be Nick as well.  The timing makes sense.  I think they knew that they could coach a hell of a lot out of Nick with the ending how it was to get a big bang out of the AFTR show...highest ratings in 2 years.  Then ABC got a great deal of play with Nancy O'dell and Nick Watt.

Even with the pics the way they are, could have been photo shopped in post.

Of all of this makes me happy because it will be a pie to RS face.  He may even loose subscribers if it is bc no one wants to hear him snark about the lead whoever it is.

Well I for one think that having Nick on 3 times is a bit too much. If it is him this is the first season I will skip.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:50 pm

nannymargie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
nannymargie wrote:When was the date that the bachelorette finished it's filming?  What was the date that BIP started filming?  
End of filming for TBette March 3/4. Start of BIP filming was June 4th IIRC. So a month later.

Would the ending of bette be May instead of March.  I seem to remember Andi and Josh were engaged on May 9th last bette season.
Yup, May. Sorry it was a typo, laugh out loud. Will correct my post. But posted a "month later".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Would the ending of bette be May instead of March.  I seem to remember Andi and Josh were engaged on May 9th last bette season.
Yup, May. Sorry it was a typo, laugh out loud. Will correct my post. But posted a "month later".

Ok thanks....That leads me to think there is no way TPTB had chosen Nick to be the next bachelor in that time frame.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Welcomeparty! to TrishB and Lymie36.  Glad you took the plunge now there is no going back, this board is a party on party.  Enjoy the ride.  Remember every post is welcome and every thought is appreciated.

I like your clue TB good catch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam