SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:05 pm

They should just give us the reins we would have the show produce with excellent ratings and him married in a jiffy laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:08 pm

Attention K/S laugh out loud:

viallnicholas28
The high road is always the most scenic

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:Attention K/S laugh out loud:

viallnicholas28

OMG, I love it!! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:11 pm

viallnicholas28

So true but so predictable Nick will tweet it as well.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:13 pm

^^ They all have to take it it seems.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:14 pm

^^And if I were Nick, I'd be wanting to tweet a darn sight more than that kind line. It seems to me that he has very much been taking the high road in response to those two childish twits. So way to go Nick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:16 pm

isittrue wrote:

viallnicholas28

So true but so predictable Nick will tweet it as well.

I think it's a perfect response. He's fully aware of what K & S have been saying about him, and in the couple of interviews Nick has done, it's been brought up to him. So I see it as a way to acknowledge and respond to his supporters, that yeah, I'm aware but I'm not going down that road.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:31 pm

I think what he told in all his interviews is nothing we haven't heard about. US told us weeks ago about the ily the repeated sex and she grabbing his hand in his proposal etc etc. I would love to hear some new juicy secrets! :Nod:

Btw. I hope he would stay far away from any KS related sm. I don't think any of his fans think he can walk on water or call him St. Nick.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:39 pm

sdmom wrote:

I think what he told in all his interviews is nothing we haven't heard about. US told us weeks ago about the ily the repeated sex and she grabbing his hand in his proposal etc etc. I would love to hear some new juicy secrets! :Nod:

Btw. I hope he would stay far away from any KS related sm. I don't think any of his fans think he can walk on water or call him St. Nick.

His interviews only tell me that he was the source for these revelations any way.  

Sorry but guaranteeing Nick will be the best Bachelor ever and marry his F1 etc., is a class act, etc.  all seem OTT to me.   To me, Nick is the same as the rest of them on this show, no better, no worse.  

I was a huge fan last year, this year I am just weary of it all.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:41 pm

sdmom wrote:

Lol, I'm his fan, but certainly don't think he's perfect. I wouldn't wish that on him since there would be no place for him to go from there except a free fall onto his face. I like that he owns his frailties and doesn't try to be a macho, big swinging d*%k. He is secure enough to show his soft underbelly and that is a huge risk for anyone. It's setting a wonderful example to others, imo, that you don't have to pretend to be fearless and all-powerful, and that we all have our issues and that's ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:45 pm

I can not believe the transformation in Nick, he gets getter looking everyday. WOW!! He is a 1000 times better looking than last year and that beard looks fantastic on him. I am not a beard person at all but I think I might start to be.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:50 pm

isittrue wrote:Yeah he's only fav'd some negative tweets and told all in some magazines but otherwise ok.  I swear some need to realize Nick does not walk on water and is human as well.

Nick faved while the happy couple keeps saying directly mean things. I have said before, I can't see favs because I am not on Twitter, but K&S are shouting it out loud. See the difference in magnitude.

As for the interviews to mags. It was not Nick but a "Viall" source who spoke to US. This could very well be the former friend who told RS he changed.

But at the end of the day, Kaitlyn did tell Nick ILY, something no other lead has done to an F2. She did have sex with him at least once, but in reality probably many times (I don't know how many because Nick has not told that all). Kaitlyn did spend a lot of time talking to Nick and using him to make herself feel better before the show. That is on her not Nick. Had Kaitlyn not enthusiastically let him on her show and then had sex with him two days after telling Shawn he was the one this would not be happening.

Kaitlyn and her actions made Nick this popular and gave him something to talk about. If she hadn't done many things wrong, then Nick would have nothing to say.

If she had come out and just said she was sorry and that she needed to do everything to be able to commit to Shawn, then Nick would not be interesting.

When these leads try to rewrite history and everyone can see it, they make the press curious and so it gives Nick a forum. I admit, I would be happier if Nick went back to normal life, but he is still out there because Kaitlyn gave him this opportunity.

Des owned up to everything that happened on her season, so there was nothing for anyone to tell after. The last two leads in trying to hide stuff and re write their histories have opened the door to this crap.

I just can't feel bad for them for their self inflicted injuries.

Now I will say, Nick has pretty awful taste in women right now, as I think neither of the last two leads are very good people. Nick seems to have an attraction to woman who just want attention and to be fame whores. If he is the lead, I hope he has help to see what a good woman who really wants marriage versus a woman who only wants to be famous for being famous.

As always, fan threads are available if you don't like seeing negative about those you like.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam