SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:47 am

Hopefully, he made some new friends. Hopefully he had a great spring break. Hopefully he did not fall in love with tv and the cams.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:48 am

Nick and Kaitlyn had some sort of friendship beforehand, so it would have been interesting to see if they hadn't slept together immediately and allowed that friendship/connection to grow. She mentally checked out because she was afraid she ruined the show because of the sex and it never progressed further imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:52 am

Nick was out and about in Santa Monica yesterday afternoon after flying into LA from a tweet:

https://twitter.com/sarfranklin/status/624679890638385152

And then again last evening as someone else previously posted:

https://twitter.com/jansell_gretel/status/624814613700329477

I also posted in the Shawn/Kaitlyn fan thread that someone spotted Shawn out last night as well.

So it looks like both guys have been out and about yesterday.  So likely after the supposed People shoot yesterday, Shawn and Kaitlyn were separated until the finale.  Likely to increase the suspense and as someone else posted, to play with their minds before the ATFR on Monday.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:53 am

I still love Nick. I love that he put it all on the line for love. He's a modern day Knight. My hero and inspiration!! beatingheart beatingheart
I do hope he continues his journey off television. Nothing can be gained from subjecting himself to the rules and ridicule of the media microscope.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:57 am

Alanna wrote:Nick and Kaitlyn had some sort of friendship beforehand, so it would have been interesting to see if they hadn't slept together immediately and allowed that friendship/connection to grow. She mentally checked out because she was afraid she ruined the show because of the sex and it never progressed further imo.

I don't know why K checked out.
My guess is it was probably less about the show and more about not having or establishing a real relationship foundation.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:59 am

OnePromise wrote:Nick was out and about in Santa Monica yesterday afternoon after flying into LA from a tweet:

I also posted in the Shawn/Kaitlyn fan thread that someone spotted Shawn out last night as well.

So it looks like both guys have been out and about yesterday.  So likely after the supposed People shoot yesterday, Shawn and Kaitlyn were separated until the finale.  Likely to increase the suspense and as someone else posted, to play with their minds before the ATFR on Monday.

giggling Are you giving up the dream of N&K, OP?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:05 am

OnePromise wrote:Nick was out and about in Santa Monica yesterday afternoon after flying into LA from a tweet:

I have no doubts that they will be playing mind games with all 3 all in the name of getting the most dramatic ATFR ever! Tptb are ruthless. Just hope all 3 resist their tricks .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:11 am

SueSt wrote:

Of course not Sue! Not giving up the dream until it's all over. But I do realize that the dream is a one in a million chance and would be crazy not to still consider reality. giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm

OnePromise wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Of course not Sue!  Not giving up the dream until it's all over.  But I do realize that the dream is a one in a million chance and would be crazy not to still consider reality.  giggling

Well you never know OP, after all K just recently followed Jason Mesnick on twitter so there always that possibility laugh out loud. Anyway, I don't think too many of your fellow Nick chicks would be too happy if he ended up with K. Just root for him as a fan and trust that he's moved past it all.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:34 pm

SueSt wrote:
Alanna wrote:Nick and Kaitlyn had some sort of friendship beforehand, so it would have been interesting to see if they hadn't slept together immediately and allowed that friendship/connection to grow. She mentally checked out because she was afraid she ruined the show because of the sex and it never progressed further imo.

My guess is it was probably less about the show and more about not having or establishing a real relationship foundation.

I agree, and I think once she had sex with Nick, the relationship failed to progress.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Please I'd like a ticket to join you on Nick Island for a few days Smiley  

I understand it's not a sunny, happy place, but even here in Vancouver, I've had quite enough of Mary Fricken Sunshine.

Try the Nick fan thread, https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3056-nick-viall-bachelorette-11-fan-forum-sleuthing-spoilers-thread-15, we play on the island there and for the most part will be sad at proposal but see our man happy. The island is always open for new members. Hugesmile

I think after sex with Nick and the glow wore off and the producers suggested Nick might tattle, she freaked out and it all became about Shawn. I don't blame her. Shawn can be her one and sometimes you connect with someone else to make you realize how much you want the other. None of that bothers me, it is her right. It was the continued drama over telling Shawn and then keeping Nick around anyway.

For a rule breaker, I would have liked Kaitlyn to stand up to producers and let her friend, who she now realized was not the one go. I think that is my big problem, yes you have to take someone to the end and yes Nick did sign up for this again. But as his friend who knew how hard the first time was, I would have liked to seen her care for him in that way.

This is JMO, but Kaitlyn stood up for what was important to her, so sparing Nick was not important to her.

isittrue wrote:
OnePromise wrote:snipped
Of course not Sue!  Not giving up the dream until it's all over.  But I do realize that the dream is a one in a million chance and would be crazy not to still consider reality.  giggling

Well you never know OP, after all K just recently followed Jason Mesnick on twitter so there always that possibility laugh out loud. Anyway, I don't think too many of your fellow Nick chicks would be too happy if he ended up with K. Just root for him as a fan and trust that he's moved past it all.

I think most Nick Chicks will be happy for OP, but we just don't have her hope. Mostly we support Nick, so I think we would try to accept and hope for the best, while expecting the worst. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:45 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
SueSt wrote:

I agree, and I think once she had sex with Nick, the relationship failed to progress.  

Well, something progressed because she oops and did it again. giggling It's not like she accidentally slipped and fell on his pee pee in the FS. Imagining accidental penile penetration insurance salesman. Interesting concept of bundling that. Flo, where are you when we need you? Puts a whole new spin on calling the State Farm guy at 3 in the morning. "I rolled over and my honey's peter accidentally dropped inside me. By the way, what are you wearing?"

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam