SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Poor Kaitlyn, she is such an ugly little troll that Nick could not possibly just have been attracted to her and Sharleen is obviously and idiot or just in on Nick's fame whore love too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:46 pm

In two seasons, Nick has been the one who keeps the F1 couple from seeming to have a pure love story, which makes him a big target. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:51 pm

When the f2 goes out of their way to be so vindictive and cunning, it opens the door for people to hate him. He isn't just your ordinary f2. He's bitter and angry IMO, and refuses to be dumped without a fight. Next week will be interesting.

I clearly won't be changing any minds I'm sure, I think we've all pretty much settled into our opinion of him. :yes:

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:When the f2 goes out of their way to be so vindictive and cunning, it opens the door for people to hate him. He isn't just your ordinary f2. He's bitter and angry IMO, and refuses to be dumped without a fight. Next week will be interesting.
Exactly, that is totally how I see Nick as well, except with the extra charm of acting like he's above it all to boot. Judging by Kait's facial expressions, she's totally spoiling for a fight already. She's such a little pitbull.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:When the f2 goes out of their way to be so vindictive and cunning, it opens the door for people to hate him. He isn't just your ordinary f2. He's bitter and angry IMO, and refuses to be dumped without a fight. Next week will be interesting.

I get that, he is definitely polarizing. 
But these things don't point him to be a fame whore who wants to be on tv every year? 
scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:07 pm

I couldn't disagree more. He had a moment of stupidity last year, because he was emotional and angry, but I don't think it was premeditated at all and I'm sure he learned his lesson. I can see how potentially hurting Andi might've seemed fine in the moment, if that was his intention, but it certainly wasn't worth the backlash he got. People still keep bringing it up all the time. He would have to be monumentally stupid to do something like that again and I don't think he is. And he's been nothing but supportive on SM even after getting dumped, so doing a 180 at ATFR would make him look really bad. If he's as much of a mastermind as people think he is, then surely he knows that. I just can't think of anything he could do to hurt Kait that wouldn't reflect badly on him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:08 pm

I clearly won't be changing any minds I'm sure, I think we've all pretty much settled into our opinion of him. :yes:

How has he been vindictive and cunning ? I do not see how he has been bitter or angry. If I was led on by the little twit I would be angry too. But as always Nick has never once said anything negative about K. I understand you do not like him and that is your right. But to make theses allegations about him I just do not see. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:12 pm

For the record, I respect all non Nick fans, I understand where you do guys come from, and he did things in some controversial ways, I get that. 

But somehow it amazed me how people hate Nick for being different. We all deal with heartbreak differently, maybe 99% of people would just leave it behind and move on, but I think I'm with Nick on that 1% that, we need answers, we need to know what did we take/do wrong. It's just the way we are.

But does that mean we can't accept breakup? No, we just want to know what went wrong, what did we miss. After a proper closure, we learn the lessons, we know more about ourselves, we will then move on happily.

I think Nick may have taken the last experience with MeAndi like what he does IRL, and he forgot this is a a tv show, so he wanted a real closure. Doesn't mean he thought he is better than Josh, it's just the reflective nature of people like us.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:13 pm

peggy0221 wrote:***snipped***
I am not being snarky, and I sincerely want to know the opinions from non Nick fans. 
Based on what make you think he loves to be on tv? 
And based on what make you think he was there for the wrong reason?

I really can't see that, so I want to know, TIA.
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 15 2498057887 me too ... I would like to know... why calling him out ... when the line is long...

Going on the TB show (Bach/Bette) 2x
... whoever got a chance and was single and not "burned" (read: hurt by TPTB directly, had disagreement with them ... which Nick despite the last year's edit didn't feel he was ... and I agree with him about the edit, not so much about the treatment - SM name calling a.k.a. bullying) did it ... or are willing to do it ... so that doesn't make him any more special.

Only that usually ... mostly ... contestants "aim for" the lead part the 2nd time around ... the paid gig ... Nick went in again as a contestant ... which to me more than a fame-W* looks like a fool to me, especially if he didn't have any special deal that gave him something in return, because if he did it all for free "in the name of love" (a slight chance that Kaitlyn was the One) ... he went into the "Colosseum" knowing that there would be more "stones" than "roses" coming his way.

Coming on the mid-way season (as we could all agree... a producer-driven decision) - For Kaitlyn ... Why would that be any bigger "lie" (non-truth) than Kaitlyn's or any other lead's opening statement "I'm seeing a husband (wife) in this room." ... or any other "first meet&greet line" that the contestants say about them joining the season ... since this time "supposedly" everybody knew who the Bette was (or was likely going to be) ... and a lot of them openly stated that they came on the show JUST for her ... even though ... the process of auditions for most of these men started long time ago, some may wrote their applications a year before (or somebody for them).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:16 pm

I guess Kaitlyn should stay off television and refuse the offer to do DWTS and all other opportunities that come her way.

It's ridiculous to measure the amount of time Nick is on tv versus those who are still riding the TPTB fame on and off television.

At least he has a job whereas the lead and F1 are jobless. BTW, she launched a website that's full of bachelor related stuff. I guess she and others have the right to go with the tide except Nick. He just can't win.

It's amazing that the ones that call Nick manipulative, cunning and vindictive don't know him but his friends from this franchise says he's witty, funny etc.

I rather believe his true friends.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:17 pm

You're right, famewhoring is certainly not limited to Nick. So it's moot. Most of them are. Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 15 2498057887

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:21 pm

I don't see vindictive at all.  That implies he wanted revenge.  I think that he has shown that revenge is the last thing on his mind.  I believe that he really just wanted answers to get closure from Andi last year.  If Kaitlyn gave him closure this year, he would have been able to move on and "live and let live".  This is consistent with the post show Nick I have seen.  He is happy, confident and encouraging love, respect and understanding of both his fans and h*ters.  

I think that he will say that he doesn't regret risking it all, following his heart and wish the happy couple good luck.   He did that last year as well, but no one noticed as they were too busy focusing on his making love comment.  This year if he avoids the pitfall of reacting to the soul-sucking producers manipulation, he will be able to come out with the world seeing his true character.  Just like JJ said, "Honestly, I love (yes love) Nick.  He's smart, witty, honest and a good friend."

It's true, as he said yesterday on Twitter, that he is "an acquired taste". But IMO he is like fine wine...getting better with age. For sure.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam