SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:27 am

Now if the producers are in the sex slave trade I hope if Josh is the bachelor he is up to performing up to standard. LOL

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:31 am

I wonder how much of Kaitlyn knew of Shawn's meltdown and what was said before she saw the episode tonight.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:32 am

I am really feeling bad for the families. ALL of the families.....Kaitlin, Nick, Shawn and the rest of the guys too. Big yuck factor. Curious to hear what Kaitlin says on GMA tomorrow.

Give me something good Kaitlin... I wanna still like ya! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:32 am

isitrue I am aslo wondering because that is not a good thing I saw tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:33 am

OK..time for me to call it a night. I read that last post of reason's to say "sex slave trade".
Have fun guys, you too, Bet! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
pbmax wrote:She wasn't smiling on that balcony the day after and if you look at her face you could see the guilt.
Imho, probably because she was super happy the night before and had no regrets and then production were like, oh wait, we need tears, tears and regret. They wanted to cast Britt way before Kaitlyn and Britt was known for her tears. It felt like manipulation to make K feel guilt for something, imo because it makes for better TV. Look at how they were able to edit the season preview. It is all about guilt and yet Kaitlyn has been trying to say she is not feeling guilt when she speaks about it.

Imho, I think it is because people want Kaitlyn to feel guilty and yet she doesn't feel guilty and that's what her guilt is about - that she isn't pleasing people.

Yeah, you just know they were like "hey, aren't you worried that Nick is going to tell everyone? What if all the guys leave? What if everyone thinks you are a sl*t and wishes that Britt had been the Bachelorette?" It's like how Shawn went up to his producer and was like "I trust you more than anyone"...these people all have HORRIBLE instincts. They immediately dislike someone like Nick, who actually hasn't done anything, whereas they completely trust the producers, who will screw them over again and again.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:36 am

nannymargie wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: Is Andi jealous of Kaitlyn?  It seems like it to me.

Why would she be jealous?  

Because she regrets choosing Josh and not Nick.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:38 am

Alanna wrote:I can't stand him. I'm sorry.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 22s22 seconds ago Chicago, IL 
Kaitlyn showed a lot of courage by admitting 2 having sex on national TV knowing that she will be unfairly judged by some. #TheBachelorette

Sorry not sorry, he is just disgusting!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:40 am

I couldn't care less how many guys Kaitlyn had sex with, and I'm a 68-yr old grandmother. If she was seriously dating someone in the real world, and told him she'd had sex with her last five boyfriends, many guys wouldn't have a problem with that.

I think every lead has to try to pretend that relationships on TB are not happening simultaneously. They have to suspend disbelief and convince themselves, for the moment, that the one in front of them is the only one currently in their lives. I'm sure they get a lot of help from TPTB with this hocus pocus.

If Kaitlyn got lost in the magic of the moment with Nick, I think that's perfectly reasonable. And I'm not even a Nick fan. I understand how hard that might be on the other men, but I don't think that's Kaitlyn's fault. The show is what it is.

For anyone who believes that sex without marriage, or at least the commitment to marry, is wrong, then people like Kaitlyn will always be a challenge. But for those who don't hold with that taboo about sex, Kaitlyn is perfectly in sync with the concept of this show. JMHO
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:41 am

It's known that TPTB decides what to show and what not to ... for the purpose of the story.
This season Nick is presented as a "lust" guy.
He also comes with a disclaimer "he outed Andi last year, so better watch out".
So with all the options what TPTB decided to show us was:
Kaitlyn had sex with Nick and her "inner-conversation" (read: producer's touch) about fearing what could happen if Nick outs her too.

What I find interestingly sad is how much Nick's presence is benefiting TPTB and "blinding the viewers" about the other part of the story that wasn't shown or even "alluded" (but 1 article referred to) ... Kaitlyn having sex with Shawn before Nick.
Still Nick gets the hate, Kaitlyn is shamed ... and Shawn is a poor, innocent guy in this story.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:44 am

I've never disliked Nick until tonight.  He needs to stop trying so hard to sexually seduce women into bed if he wants an actual relationship with someone beyond sex.  Such cheese-tactic lines.  Rolling Eyes  And the way he retold his date to the guys, so,condescending.

So disappointed in Kaitlyn.  Not for the sex itself.  For the circumstances surrounding it.  For completely disrespecting Shawn. And for turning a whole season to crap.   I miss my fun summer escape.  This is not it.

I love Shawn and don't fault his reaction.  Obviously he can't handle the feelings here, I wouldn't be able to either.  TBH, I wish Kaitlyn would pick Nick or no one.  Shawn deserves better than having his friends and family see his relationship start out like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:45 am

Iam4UGA wrote:
Alanna wrote:I can't stand him. I'm sorry.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 22s22 seconds ago Chicago, IL 
Kaitlyn showed a lot of courage by admitting 2 having sex on national TV knowing that she will be unfairly judged by some. #TheBachelorette

Sorry not sorry, he is just disgusting!

Sex happens on this show, it's the reality. He didn't do anything different than any other guy would have in his position. It apparently seems as if Shawn and Kait also may have "banged" as he put it. I wonder if that makes him as equally gross?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu