SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:16 am

reason wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: Is Andi jealous of Kaitlyn?  It seems like it to me.

Why would she be jealous?  

As CH says she choose the wrong guy.

The hatchet most certainly hasn't been buried between those two

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by missfafa Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:16 am

this is such a train wreck, i tried to give Kait the benefit of the doubt, but after this episode i am totally grossed out. Yikes. lost all respect for her, Shawn should run away fast, She's playing him
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:19 am

Alanna wrote:I so wish she had chosen Nick, really not sure how she could have chosen another f1 after all this, especially one like Shawn, this is such a disaster.

That's why she's crying and she probably kicked her own butt for that stupid error. I still like my Kaitlyn
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:19 am

missfafa wrote:this is such a train wreck, i tried to give Kait the benefit of the doubt, but after this episode i am totally grossed out. Yikes. lost all respect for her, Shawn should run away fast, She's playing him
I'd LOVE it if they ALL left. :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:19 am

Just finished the show and only looked at the last few posts so will comment first.

I really hate the format of having a cliff hanger every episode and I know I'm not alone. So over it. no

I like Nick but have decided I prefer him off the show. I will say he's better with these guys though. His date was way too long. The editing is so obvious. Disappointed that Kaitlyn went "there" with Nick but mostly annoyed that we needed to know about it.

I enjoyed the GD. Strange to do a wake but I really liked the toasts. Still loving Cupcake and Jared but all the guys did great. Loved the concert after. Probably my favorite band to ever be on the show.

Shawn: Again so obvious. They're highlighting his angst. I find it amazing that he stays on the show when it's clearly not a good fit for him. ITA that it wasn't a cool thing for him to say about Kaitlyn, Kasha. I doubt he was thinking about being miked but still.

I watched the previews and noticed they spliced in Kaitlyn crying with Shawn in her room to make it seem like she's crying about him. I guess the intent was to make us think he's left (in that car) and maybe the other guys also. TPTB are such romantics aren't they? The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 2292733854

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:20 am

umngirl wrote:I just want to know what's next. Are they gonna switch over to HBO and just show the lead having sex with people? #LogicalNextStep

I don't necessarily care that Nick and Kait had sex, it bothered me that TPTB decided to air the moans, etc. They ALL have sex on this show, they just decided to do it a little earlier. Shawn's jealousy bothered me a lot tonight, and I really liked him, up until tonight. Kaitlyn may have told him he was the one, but he is on a reality TV show, did he think they were going to stop filming, because she told him that? Honestly, I don't see how a relationship can last after that with Kait and Shawn, which is why I am completely doubting the spoilers.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:21 am

happydays wrote:
reason wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Why would she be jealous?  

As CH says she choose the wrong guy.

The hatchet most certainly hasn't been buried between those two

No it has not been buried and funny thing she bought it all on herself, and if what CH said is true then she is mad as shad right about now because she would have had her Nick and on the way to the alter instead of been single. Some may say I am foolish but I will hold fast to that idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:22 am

pbmax wrote:She wasn't smiling on that balcony the day after and if you look at her face you could see the guilt.
Imho, probably because she was super happy the night before and had no regrets and then production were like, oh wait, we need tears, tears and regret. They wanted to cast Britt way before Kaitlyn and Britt was known for her tears. It felt like manipulation to make K feel guilt for something, imo because it makes for better TV. Look at how they were able to edit the season preview. It is all about guilt and yet Kaitlyn has been trying to say she is not feeling guilt when she speaks about it.

Imho, I think it is because people want Kaitlyn to feel guilty and yet she doesn't feel guilty and that's what her guilt is about - that she isn't pleasing people.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:23 am

I liked The Cranberries, too, Bean! Love that song, oldie or not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:24 am

I'm just now watching, and I'm just wondering how would Ian have reacted had he stayed. He accused her of wanting to kiss a bunch of guys, oh Ian, it's much deeper than that (pun intended). laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:24 am

pbmax wrote:She wasn't smiling on that balcony the day after and if you look at her face you could see the guilt.

Love or loved your Avatar. Nikki is seeing someone new now though

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:25 am

I am still on the visual of slurping a weasel's stick. speechless:shocked!::shocked!::afraid:
And now we have to talk about burying a hatchet?? Rolling Eyes  You can't make this stuff up. Only on our forum.Praying

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu