SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:46 pm

mercieme wrote:
Alanna wrote:BTW, I don't think Shawn watched, he's out with Cupcake and friends.

Good for Shawn, because i was for sure worried he might have a heart attack watching this episode. I also hope he warned his sweet dad not to watch tonight, frigging mess overall IMO.

Glad he did not watch either. Oh gosh his Dad and the rest of their families. affraid
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lurker11 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:47 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Screen11

preach it élan!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:48 pm

happydays wrote:Interesting that Sharleen favourited Andi's tweet about not kissing and telling

Sharleen always supported Nick, but she did not support him when he outed Andi on ATFR.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:49 pm

emusha wrote:
happydays wrote:Interesting that Sharleen favourited Andi's tweet about not kissing and telling

very interesting indeed

I mean -- very honestly -- any smart person -- esp someone who's been on this show and knows how they edit things can see in plain sight that nick did NOT kiss and tell... even if he said it was "intimate" he didn't say he had sex with her just that it was personal and intimate -- no mention of physical stuff esp cos he mentioned casual convo on the couch....PLUS everyone was happy go lucky during the funeral date so there's no way nick actually revealed the info
sharleen is a sharp cookie and I'm positive she's watching the editing like a hawk cos she used to comment about it in her blogs

maybe andi knows sharleen is in nick's camp given how "bromancing" nick is with her fiance as well...

Exactly!! She is usually so on point and aware about editing and being Nick's friend, I wouldn't have thought she would have taken sides..

I guess we better take out the popcorn for the SM drama to follow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:50 pm

We don't actually know that Kaitlyn told Shawn that he "is the one." Maybe she said something more 'bachelorly' generic like "I'm falling for you too" but as possessive and intense as Shawn is, he heard "you are the one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:52 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Wait, so Kaitlyn told Shawn he was "the one" in SA, yet she just had to sleep with Nick on their 1-on-1? Why are the other guys even there at this point. They must feel so stupid seeing all this. no no
They're probably relieved laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:52 pm

timfan wrote:Figures nick goes to see Kaitlyn I find him so smug

I totally agree. So sick and tired of the Nick Show this season. Taking away from the rest of the show IMO.

by timfan Today at 5:44 pm

I do not get what these women see in nick she almost says the exact same things andi said last season
I don't get it either. Just find him really smug, not good looking and totally full of himself. Trouble maker comes to mind as well. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't see anything wrong with those tweets. They are supportive.

Agreed but frankly I have long accepted that views on Nick will always be very divisive because I'm seeing all this negative comments about Nick and tweets that I thought were nothing but supportive and more talk of how creepy and awful and a loser he is, yet I watched this episode and what I took from it is that I find SHAWN creepy. I'm sorry, while I'm sure the producers manipulate the hell out of these contestants, I think they clearly pick up on how to manipulate them based on their personality.

In other words, they must have realized that Shawn is clearly very territorial and has a bit of angry, jealous streak. And it's interesting to me that Nick never gets any pass on editing (look how so many were quick to run with the idea that he told the guys what happened when it's obviously clear he didn't even if the editing tried to make it that way) but others get passes on producer manipulation, editing, etc. Shawn again frankly freaked me out this episode. Yes it is not fun to watch someone you're interested in make out or like other people but if you feel that way you don't sign up for The Bachelorette. His freakout over Jared getting the group date was ridiculous and reeks of the same obnoxious entitlement that Britt had that blew up her chances with Chris.

If Kaitlyn really did pick him as seems very clear, just like I knew things were on borrowed time with Andi and Josh because they were both such strong, "want things my way" personalities, I don't believe for a second Kaitlyn and Shawn will last. And I'm tired of all the "poor Shawn" and insinuations that she needed to practically get forgiveness from him and he has such a burden to forgive her. He went on a show to compete with other guys for a woman. That means until she made that final decision, she was beholden to any one guy.

And frankly, I do agree with others that Kaitlyn looked fine on the group date and so I don't think she felt particularly bad about sleeping with Nick. Yes there were some comments by her about the other guys but who knows when that was filmed. And judging by her full melt down about making a mistake and what she was wearing and the conversation that's to come with her and Shawn next week, I'm thinking her guilt and shame only comes after whatever happens with them and if that's what happen, I'm sorry again, I'm definitely not impressed with the possibility of those two ending up together. Because it's one thing if Kaitlyn felt bad and horrible after sleeping with Nick but if she only feels bad about herself after something Shawn says to her, then that's not someone she needs to be with in my opinion.
I agree with everything you said. 
I would hit my like button, but at least on my end, it seems to be the green line again. So I greened you.

I totally DISAGREE.
1) Nick is Creepy. He wants his 16 minutes of fame any way he can get it. He doesn't even look Kaitlyn into her eyes when he BSs her.
2) Kaitlyn is a loose goose, with no integrity.
3) Shawn has been lied to, and played for a fool-normal reaction to be pi$$ed....I'd be worse not because of being in love but no trust and disrespect is WRONG.
4) Kaitlyn and Nick were made for each other.
5) I hope Shawn dumps her SOON.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Someone posted up-thread that they don't think there was a FRC. And this might really be a possibility at this point it seems. It's possible that Shawn and Kaitlyn only connected post show, wouldn't surprise me at this point.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 pm

mercieme wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 23 minutes ago - Chicago, IL
If I kissed and told my guess is the mood of that group date would have been much much different #TheBachelorette #bachelorette

1) Nick didn't "tell"
2) Nick reported the date ... as all the guys/contestants have to after their 1:1s ...as did Shawn too (when someone said that Shawn had the same "privilege" to have some time alone)
3) Shawn had his 6/7 hours alone with Kaitlyn on their 1:1 the week before ... and I would safely assume, that "you're the one" was said after some deed.

Unfortunately for Nick most viewers are not savvy with how this TPTB edited the show tonight, it's just not good for him to defend himself or Kaitlyn which is why I think he should just stay off SM and not address the issue, he can't win regardless IMO. Heck you have Josh and Andi calling Nick out on SM tonight and they know how this show is edited, just really unfortunate for Nick but it is what it is at this point.

I actually think of all his tweets this is the one he needed to have sent

on the flip side -- tomorrow's GMAs & her 2pm Yahoo TV chat/q&a will be revealing imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:54 pm

who got eliminated this episode? sorry, just trying to keep track (havent seen the episode yet)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:55 pm

california90 wrote:who got eliminated this episode? sorry, just trying to keep track (havent seen the episode yet)

From last week's cliff hanger it was Joshua and Justin. Another cliff hanger for this week's episode and we get no RC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu