SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ariela Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:41 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Ariela wrote:
Alanna wrote:It just doesn't stop:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 54s54 seconds ago Chicago, IL 
Sex is not shameful. Whether we admit it or not, sex is important part of many serious and meaningful relationships #TheBachelorette

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 33s33 seconds ago Chicago, IL 
Despite what we have been led to believe, both men & women have an emotional connection to sex that we all should respect.#TheBachelorette

Bolded: Sure, sure....BUT Nick grosses me out, and I never thought of sex as GROSS until he and Kaitlyn slept together.
I don't find him attractive and definitely see how manipulative he is, just like when he had the ATFR rehearsed in telling Andi about sleeping together....He is one slick SOB. Stupid women.[/quo

To each their own.  While Nick was very willing, it was Kaitlyn that pursued this sexapade with him, not the other way around. Also, he didn't tell anyone, and now it seems Shawn also got lucky with Kaitlyn as well.

Oh I agree about Kaitlyn leading disgusting Nick on....

Ariela

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:41 pm

IMO Shawn acting like this is because Kaitlyn told her some things that validate him as THE ONE and when you're the one you can't just sit there and act cool seeing how the girl likes to kiss and is so giggly and physical with all the guys. I do understand him and see where he's coming from.
This from me who doesn't care for him.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:41 pm

happygolucky wrote:Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 23 minutes ago - Chicago, IL
If I kissed and told my guess is the mood of that group date would have been much much different #TheBachelorette #bachelorette

1) Nick didn't "tell"
2) Nick reported the date ... as all the guys/contestants have to after their 1:1s ...as did Shawn too (when someone said that Shawn had the same "privilege" to have some time alone)
3) Shawn had his 6/7 hours alone with Kaitlyn on their 1:1 the week before ... and I would safely assume, that "you're the one" was said after some deed.
The is why I thought! ND I bet maybe she Might have told Shawn or one other..OR she told no one..and the guys didn't know until they saw the preview as everyone else!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Are we sure that Shawn and Kaitlyn didn't sleep together before she did with Nick?

Because the way he is acting and him saying they had offcamera time makes me think that they may have and it wasn't caught on camera/microphone.

He has acted like she belongs to him in a way and so it would make sense if they were the first to sleep together. jmo

He said something like "we went to her suite for 5 or 6 hours, and we didn't only talk."
So, I'm sure it happen with him too.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Are we sure that Shawn and Kaitlyn didn't sleep together before she did with Nick?

Because the way he is acting and him saying they had offcamera time makes me think that they may have and it wasn't caught on camera/microphone.

He has acted like she belongs to him in a way and so it would make sense if they were the first to sleep together. jmo

AAL I don't think so just based on Kaitlyn's reaction to fearing that Shawn might leave her over what happened with Nick. Maybe in my mind I would think Kaitlyn would consider that it's a level plain field if she did with both Shawn and Nick pre-FS and not feel so bad. So hopefully Kaitlyn addresses it on GMA tomorrow or in her blog at some point. But some other posters have also said they think she did with Shawn before hand.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:43 pm

lleyki wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't see anything wrong with those tweets. They are supportive.

Agreed but frankly I have long accepted that views on Nick will always be very divisive because I'm seeing all this negative comments about Nick and tweets that I thought were nothing but supportive and more talk of how creepy and awful and a loser he is, yet I watched this episode and what I took from it is that I find SHAWN creepy. I'm sorry, while I'm sure the producers manipulate the hell out of these contestants, I think they clearly pick up on how to manipulate them based on their personality.

In other words, they must have realized that Shawn is clearly very territorial and has a bit of angry, jealous streak. And it's interesting to me that Nick never gets any pass on editing (look how so many were quick to run with the idea that he told the guys what happened when it's obviously clear he didn't even if the editing tried to make it that way) but others get passes on producer manipulation, editing, etc. Shawn again frankly freaked me out this episode. Yes it is not fun to watch someone you're interested in make out or like other people but if you feel that way you don't sign up for The Bachelorette. His freakout over Jared getting the group date was ridiculous and reeks of the same obnoxious entitlement that Britt had that blew up her chances with Chris.

If Kaitlyn really did pick him as seems very clear, just like I knew things were on borrowed time with Andi and Josh because they were both such strong, "want things my way" personalities, I don't believe for a second Kaitlyn and Shawn will last. And I'm tired of all the "poor Shawn" and insinuations that she needed to practically get forgiveness from him and he has such a burden to forgive her. He went on a show to compete with other guys for a woman. That means until she made that final decision, she was beholden to any one guy.

And frankly, I do agree with others that Kaitlyn looked fine on the group date and so I don't think she felt particularly bad about sleeping with Nick. Yes there were some comments by her about the other guys but who knows when that was filmed. And judging by her full melt down about making a mistake and what she was wearing and the conversation that's to come with her and Shawn next week, I'm thinking her guilt and shame only comes after whatever happens with them and if that's what happen, I'm sorry again, I'm definitely not impressed with the possibility of those two ending up together. Because it's one thing if Kaitlyn felt bad and horrible after sleeping with Nick but if she only feels bad about herself after something Shawn says to her, then that's not someone she needs to be with in my opinion.
I agree with everything you said. 
I would hit my like button, but at least on my end, it seems to be the green line again. So I greened you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Ok so what I think happened is that Shawn thinks he and Kaitlyn are in a relationship, but she's being unfaithful to him and he can't trust anything she's saying. I suppose he also doesn't get how the show works, even if she told him he was f1 and they had sex also.

He's going to tell her this during their conversation next week probably, adding that he's leaving or wants to leave, and that's when she'll have her meltdown. How they managed to survive to frc is anyone's guess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Nick (to the guys - paraphrasing): ...we went to her room, sat on the couch, talking... it was "intimate" and personal

Shawn (to the guys/his handler/producer): we were in her room 6, 7 hours, laid on the bed, talking ... and she said "you're the one"

TPTB preview shows: Kaitlyn had sex! with a guy pre-FS
Kaitlyn in the media says (paraphrasing): I feel no shame for having sex "10 days before FS scheduled one".

So who is the one talking now?

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:43 pm

I was all ready to be annoyed with Nick this episode but he seems to be mature and respectful about sex whereas Shawn is not with his "banging dudes" comment. I didn't see or hear everything bc of the tornado warning in Chicago area but regardless…not every attractive or manly man is uber jealous. Confidence is attractive to women and this is what she sees in Nick I think. Lots of jealousy is a huge turn off imo and Shawn's on the bachelorette so I don't know what he thinks she is supposed to do. She has a TV show to do and if you end up being the one she wants, you win her! Really, that's how it goes. I know the concept is hard at the end - but this early. Come ON!

I did enjoy their time together before he didn't get the group rose.

But this isn't for everyone and Shawn clearly needs female attention constantly! ha.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:43 pm

happydays wrote:Interesting that Sharleen favourited Andi's tweet about not kissing and telling

very interesting indeed

I mean -- very honestly -- any smart person -- esp someone who's been on this show and knows how they edit things can see in plain sight that nick did NOT kiss and tell... even if he said it was "intimate" he didn't say he had sex with her just that it was personal and intimate -- no mention of physical stuff esp cos he mentioned casual convo on the couch....PLUS everyone was happy go lucky during the funeral date so there's no way nick actually revealed the info
sharleen is a sharp cookie and I'm positive she's watching the editing like a hawk cos she used to comment about it in her blogs

maybe andi knows sharleen is in nick's camp given how "bromancing" nick is with her fiance as well...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm

mercieme wrote:

AAL I don't think so just based on Kaitlyn's reaction to fearing that Shawn might leave her over what happened with Nick. Maybe in my mind I would think Kaitlyn would consider that it's a level plain field if she did with both Shawn and Nick pre-FS and not feel so bad. So hopefully Kaitlyn addresses it on GMA tomorrow or in her blog at some point. But some other posters have also said they think she did with Shawn before hand.
If she did it with Shawn and told him he's the one, then she'd fear him know what she did with Nick, it'd be BAD.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm

Wait, so Kaitlyn told Shawn he was "the one" in SA, yet she just had to sleep with Nick on their 1-on-1? Why are the other guys even there at this point. They must feel so stupid seeing all this. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu