SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:57 pm

lleyki wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't see anything wrong with those tweets. They are supportive.

Agreed but frankly I have long accepted that views on Nick will always be very divisive because I'm seeing all this negative comments about Nick and tweets that I thought were nothing but supportive and more talk of how creepy and awful and a loser he is, yet I watched this episode and what I took from it is that I find SHAWN creepy. I'm sorry, while I'm sure the producers manipulate the hell out of these contestants, I think they clearly pick up on how to manipulate them based on their personality.

In other words, they must have realized that Shawn is clearly very territorial and has a bit of angry, jealous streak. And it's interesting to me that Nick never gets any pass on editing (look how so many were quick to run with the idea that he told the guys what happened when it's obviously clear he didn't even if the editing tried to make it that way) but others get passes on producer manipulation, editing, etc. Shawn again frankly freaked me out this episode. Yes it is not fun to watch someone you're interested in make out or like other people but if you feel that way you don't sign up for The Bachelorette. His freakout over Jared getting the group date was ridiculous and reeks of the same obnoxious entitlement that Britt had that blew up her chances with Chris.

If Kaitlyn really did pick him as seems very clear, just like I knew things were on borrowed time with Andi and Josh because they were both such strong, "want things my way" personalities, I don't believe for a second Kaitlyn and Shawn will last. And I'm tired of all the "poor Shawn" and insinuations that she needed to practically get forgiveness from him and he has such a burden to forgive her. He went on a show to compete with other guys for a woman. That means until she made that final decision, she was beholden to any one guy.

And frankly, I do agree with others that Kaitlyn looked fine on the group date and so I don't think she felt particularly bad about sleeping with Nick. Yes there were some comments by her about the other guys but who knows when that was filmed. And judging by her full melt down about making a mistake and what she was wearing and the conversation that's to come with her and Shawn next week, I'm thinking her guilt and shame only comes after whatever happens with them and if that's what happen, I'm sorry again, I'm definitely not impressed with the possibility of those two ending up together. Because it's one thing if Kaitlyn felt bad and horrible after sleeping with Nick but if she only feels bad about herself after something Shawn says to her, then that's not someone she needs to be with in my opinion.

Great Post !!!! I did not see anything wrong with Nick tonight but of course Shawn gets a pass because people like him. I would not want a guy that wanted to control every move I make and that is what I see him as a contral freak. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Tonight's episode ended before showing this week's 2:1 date with Joe and JJ. So that will have to be shown next week in addition to Shawn's meltdown re-cap.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:58 pm

happygolucky wrote:Nick (to the guys - paraphrasing): ...we went to her room, sat on the couch, talking... it was "intimate" and personal

Shawn (to the guys/his handler/producer): we were in her room 6, 7 hours, laid on the bed, talking ... and she said "you're the one"

So who is the one talking now?
sorry for quoting myself, but wanted to add:

we see/hear about Nick&Kaitlyn "having sex" (and not much talking)
but we never get to see anything more than a "talk&kiss" with Shawn previously

but we only see Kaitlyn "freaking out" after having "sex" with Nick, because of what would Shawn think/say/do...

and next week we see Nick teary eyed - oh yeah, BTW, Nick did his 1+1 during the conversation with the guys and he probably started to question whether Shawn had the same "time" as him for the "talking".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:58 pm

emusha wrote:
happydays wrote:Interesting that Sharleen favourited Andi's tweet about not kissing and telling

very interesting indeed

I mean -- very honestly -- any smart person -- esp someone who's been on this show and knows how they edit things can see in plain sight that nick did NOT kiss and tell... even if he said it was "intimate" he didn't say he had sex with her just that it was personal and intimate -- no mention of physical stuff esp cos he mentioned casual convo on the couch....PLUS everyone was happy go lucky during the funeral date so there's no way nick actually revealed the info
sharleen is a sharp cookie and I'm positive she's watching the editing like a hawk cos she used to comment about it in her blogs

maybe andi knows sharleen is in nick's camp given how "bromancing" nick is with her fiance as well...

Just FYI - in her last blog on Andi's season Sharleen was definitely against Nick kissing and telling. She supported Nick, but did not support his bringing up sex on ATFR... this favor is in keeping with that philosophy.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:58 pm

:claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands handwave

lleyki wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't see anything wrong with those tweets. They are supportive.

Agreed but frankly I have long accepted that views on Nick will always be very divisive because I'm seeing all this negative comments about Nick and tweets that I thought were nothing but supportive and more talk of how creepy and awful and a loser he is, yet I watched this episode and what I took from it is that I find SHAWN creepy. I'm sorry, while I'm sure the producers manipulate the hell out of these contestants, I think they clearly pick up on how to manipulate them based on their personality.

In other words, they must have realized that Shawn is clearly very territorial and has a bit of angry, jealous streak. And it's interesting to me that Nick never gets any pass on editing (look how so many were quick to run with the idea that he told the guys what happened when it's obviously clear he didn't even if the editing tried to make it that way) but others get passes on producer manipulation, editing, etc. Shawn again frankly freaked me out this episode. Yes it is not fun to watch someone you're interested in make out or like other people but if you feel that way you don't sign up for The Bachelorette. His freakout over Jared getting the group date was ridiculous and reeks of the same obnoxious entitlement that Britt had that blew up her chances with Chris.

If Kaitlyn really did pick him as seems very clear, just like I knew things were on borrowed time with Andi and Josh because they were both such strong, "want things my way" personalities, I don't believe for a second Kaitlyn and Shawn will last. And I'm tired of all the "poor Shawn" and insinuations that she needed to practically get forgiveness from him and he has such a burden to forgive her. He went on a show to compete with other guys for a woman. That means until she made that final decision, she was beholden to any one guy.

And frankly, I do agree with others that Kaitlyn looked fine on the group date and so I don't think she felt particularly bad about sleeping with Nick. Yes there were some comments by her about the other guys but who knows when that was filmed. And judging by her full melt down about making a mistake and what she was wearing and the conversation that's to come with her and Shawn next week, I'm thinking her guilt and shame only comes after whatever happens with them and if that's what happen, I'm sorry again, I'm definitely not impressed with the possibility of those two ending up together. Because it's one thing if Kaitlyn felt bad and horrible after sleeping with Nick but if she only feels bad about herself after something Shawn says to her, then that's not someone she needs to be with in my opinion.

Well written post. nough said

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:58 pm

I loved Nick in this episode.  He and Kaitlyn were adorable together!!! He made her laugh, smile, giggle and swoon.  He protected her.  He lead her.  He was better than she expected...and she must have expected a lot since she risked her other relationships for the sake of exploring one with him.  

She asked him to her room and then asked him a second time to stay.  It was not a decision of passion, but a clearly pre-planned choice.  He was a little shocked at her question...I wish I had a SC of his reaction.  He was like, "really?"  

She was happy and smiling the morning after and it wasn't until she talk with the producer on the balcony that she started thinking about how this would affect the other guys if they found out.  IMO, the producer was stirring the pot to get Kaitlyn to have a reaction for the cameras.  

And Nick did not tell the guys anything that he did not have to.  What was Nick supposed to say to the guys? he was in a position where he had to tell a half truth.  The guys would have noticed that he was gone all night.  He told them they talked...nothing more.  He did not kiss and tell.  His tweet tonight confirms that.  If he had told them details about the intimate activities that occured, the guys would have gone "crazy" at the group date on the following day.

IMO, Shawn spilled the beans on camera to the producer that he and Kaitlyn spent 6-7 hours in his bed...who knows what they were doing...but it probably wasn't all PG rated.  And he said that she told him that, " he was it".  He was jealous that Kaitlyn was spending time with everyone but him.  Nick had a 1:1 and got to spend alone time with her all night.  Jared got the group date rose and so he was not handling this well and went to confront Kaitlyn about the fact that he felt her actions of late were not matching what she told him about him being the one.  

Kaitlyn crying in the grey shirt did not happen on the same night as the group date...she was in a white shirt and Shawn in a suit.  The grey shirt interview happens a different time when Shawn visits her in a burgundy sweater.   I think that Kaitlyn tells the guys about the sex with Nick to get it off her chest and it causes chaos and guys leaving and Shawn confronting Kaitlyn leading to her tears in the grey sweater.

What a mess!!!

And my take on Nick's SM tweets are that he is awesome!!  He doesn't tweet those things to please others.  He is tweeting them only for Kaitlyn's sake to defend her.  Like he said on tonight's episode - he is protective of her.  His SM comments show this is still true.  All the hate that he is getting for them is completely unwarranted.  He is simply standing up for the girl that he likes...maybe even was/is in love with. He could care less what others think of him. He just wants Kaitlyn to know that regardless of what happened in the end...he is #teamkaitlyn all the way.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think nick is f1 and they pulled a Des on us
BINGO!!!! Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:59 pm

I think Nick summed it up tonight by saying it's the Nick and Shawn show for Shawn. Because that is how it feels like.

If Kaitlyn told Shawn he is the "one" then his issue as posted last week with Nick are mere projection since his real issue is with Kaitlyn and he reiterated that again on this episode.

It is the other guys that seem to be convincing Shawn to stay and trust Kaitlyn when he obviously doesn't based on his continual questioning, imo. And again him confronting her about what they have, etc?

I know there are a lot of Shawn fans and anytime I post about him I want to hide under a chair becausethe post may be disliked if it is questioning Shawn but is this attractive to women the way Shawn acts?

I would run for the hills... he has control/possessive issues written all over him and is the last type of person that should go on this kind of show. He would only suit the Bachelor show, imo, with him being the center focus and yet I wouldn't go near him with a ten foot pole if he was TB.  

jmho *hides under chair*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:00 am

mercieme wrote:
california90 wrote:who got eliminated this episode? sorry, just trying to keep track (havent seen the episode yet)

From last week's cliff hanger it was Joshua and Justin. Another cliff hanger for this week's episode and we get no RC.

TY. So who had a 1on1 date this episode? Nick.. and??

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:Did it not bother anyone else to hear Shawn use the terminology: and then she will take 2 guys to the Fantasy Suite and "bang them".  
To me this is not a very respectful way to talk about the woman you are in love with. no no

The funny thing is he's one of the guys she 'banged' (before?) and after fantasy suites.LOL

Last edited by charriotoffire on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:02 am

so Kait tells Shawn you are the one and you are the F1, but 4 days later she gives the goods to Nick? really?! so tacky
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 am

california90 wrote:who got eliminated this episode? sorry, just trying to keep track (havent seen the episode yet)

Yes guys, who got eliminated in the episode? I for one think its better not to watch the show irt cause its so stressful. The comments here are much more interesting.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu