SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:19 pm

I need recap of this episode. *grumble.. i hate getting home late*

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:20 pm

bilolo wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Shawn is upset because he didn't get the GDR. I am seeing a jealous side of him tonight that I don't like. I realize his feelings are strong for her, but it's a turn off.
She told her he's the one, that's the main thing imo. He feels like she's his GF already because she told him.

I heard that, but I can't see how Shawn can stay with Kaitlyn after this, if he is the F1. No way! Shawn is too insecure.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:It's funny that it seems like Nick sex wasn't even the cause of all this drama. It was simply Jared getting the group rose and Shawn going all "Britt" on Kaitlyn.  
Now I REALLY understand Kaitlyn's fear of telling him about the sex. How in the world did they get him to stay??

Next bachelor j/k. Honestly I just want to scream in frustration. I can't even see there bring a Frc. RS is being duped

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:20 pm

chasingpavements wrote:OH. Did everyone catch how Shawn said he hasn't even had a freaking conversation with Nick??? And, yet, he's totally 100% confident in the fact that Nick isn't here for the right reasons and that he's full  of sh*t?

CP it's so clear that Shawn was really man handled by his producer....he was eating out of his producer's hands IMO. For Shawn to tell the producer, you are the only one I trust was was outta this world to me. I saw Emusha posted earlier that they probably had Shawn's psychological profile and used his to get him all wired up and I can really see this being the case for real.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:20 pm

Crying saying she doesn't want Shawn to leave and yet did not think of that while in the moment.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:21 pm

lurker11 wrote:I"m confused by how they all can disappear for such great periods of time... Nick over night with her, Shawn laying with her for 6-7 hours and no one comments on it?

Nick wasn't the one spilling the beans ... it was TPTB 1st with their preview at the beginning of the season and then Kaitlyn in all of her interviews.

After a month of discussion about K's pre-FS sex and who is it with and after all the media already were reporting it was Nick, Nick posted this on his IG:
nick_viall28 wrote:Sex is not shameful. Whether we want to admit it or not, it's an important part of many serious and meaningful relationships -especially when a potential engagement is on the line. Takes a lot of courage for Kaitlyn to admit to having sex on national television knowing that she will be unfairly judged by some people. Not sure why we still have double standards about sex when it comes to men and women. Both have an equal right to have sex without judgement. Despite what we have been led to believe, both men and women can have an emotional connection to sex and we all should respect that. Dating can be tough to navigate especially in unique situations. The fact that Kaitlyn acknowledges that there are others involved in this situation that could be affected by her decision shows she respects the emotional connection men can have to sex. Not a lot of people would have the strength and courage that Kaitlyn showed.
And I agree with him.

Beside, I think he finally has a chance to speak his mind about something that involves him too ... so why not write it and why not now ... should he waited few more days, when the dust will settle and then people will again criticize him for drawing attention onto himself?
I think he has every right to speak now ... as for the "OUTING" it wasn't him to begin with ... and he didn't say anything compromising to the guys either.

But in all of this "Nick talking sex" ... nobody questions those 6 hours with Shawn? ... "Talking", right?!

JMHO, she did it with Shawn first and then she tried Nick out ... and after it, was just scared of Shawn's reaction.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:21 pm

emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Shawn scares me. Show or no show this is not the show to be on if you have trust/possessive/jealousy issues.

Maybe some girl cheated on him in the past and he has deep scars giggling Yep Shawn should not have come on this show, not good for him at all.

that's exactly what i'm thinking and tptb A****LES are deliberately pushing those buttons!!!
Even more so why he should never go on this show. All the bachelorettes kiss other guys and in Shawn's case that is all he is thinking is happening right now and is ready to walk out. You have to know your limits and people don't sign up for this show for love or quit their jobs so that they can be a great husband. Proposing without a job? Makes no sense in the real world.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:23 pm

But it was so weirdly spliced and diced, because Shawn just wanted to leave because the GDR and it had nothing to do with Nick. Unless Kaitlyn is just thinking "if he's this jealous now, WTF am I going to do later?" Which should be a GIANT MASSIVE RED FLAG.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:23 pm

Well Kaitlyn will be on GMA tomorrow so I hope they ask her how many guys she did pre-FS stuff with. I still think it was only Nick based on how she reacted in tears to Shawn finding out. If she did it with Shawn as well beforehand, then it's even and I don't think she would break down as she did IMO but hey she will confirm for us soon enough, no barriers or filters from this season so far, juts totally messed up IMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:24 pm

It is curious why she would ever pick Jared for that group date rose unless some producer told her she needed to spread the roses around and make it less obvious. Producers knowing that this would throw Shawn into a fit. And then lead to her Nick regret. Producers - you are evil!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:25 pm

Interesting that Sharleen favourited Andi's tweet about not kissing and telling

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:25 pm

They create the show but they make it difficult for the couple to survive ugh.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu