SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:25 pm

kimberlyg wrote:But it was so weirdly spliced and diced, because Shawn just wanted to leave because the GDR and it had nothing to do with Nick.  Unless Kaitlyn is just thinking "if he's this jealous now, WTF am I going to do later?"  Which should be a GIANT MASSIVE RED FLAG.
It was a giant massive red flag the moment Shawn told Kaitlyn "I thought you were smarter than that".

Bottom line is both of these two are playing games with each other... Shawn and Kaitlyn. Testing each other all the way. That's what I see between the two.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:25 pm

I feel bad for the non-messy guys that are on this season. What a bad season to be on.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:26 pm

Did it not bother anyone else to hear Shawn use the terminology: and then she will take 2 guys to the Fantasy Suite and "bang them".  
To me this is not a very respectful way to talk about the woman you are in love with. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:27 pm

happydays wrote:Interesting that Sharleen favourited Andi's tweet about not kissing and telling
Nothing interesting, that's the "norm".
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:27 pm

kimberlyg wrote:But it was so weirdly spliced and diced, because Shawn just wanted to leave because the GDR and it had nothing to do with Nick.  Unless Kaitlyn is just thinking "if he's this jealous now, WTF am I going to do later?"  Which should be a GIANT MASSIVE RED FLAG.

I think it just made him paranoid, like "oh, crap, is Kaitlyn lying to me about being F1? Does she actually want Jared more? What if she's telling him the same thing? Is she a liar? Is she a cheater?". Those fears are probably right on, TBH, because I'm SURE that leads have told F2/F3s in the past that they are going to win, especially in the FS date.

And, it worries me that Kaitlyn doesn't see his crazy anger issues and possessiveness. Girl, RUN.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:28 pm

Or maybe she likes Jared too?  She seemed vaguely weirded out by Shawn's attitude and had a nice talk with Jared.  If I were Kaitlyn, I would've picked Jared after that date too.

(Okay, I personally would have picked Ben Z. or Ben H., but that's me and not Kaitlyn Smiley).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Did it not bother anyone else to hear Shawn use the terminology: and then she will take 2 guys to the Fantasy Suite and "bang them".  
To me this is not a very respectful way to talk about the woman you are in love with. no no
I think he's out of control. Well, so is she. And Nick is tptb's puppet just stirring the pot. So they're perfect for each other.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Did it not bother anyone else to hear Shawn use the terminology: and then she will take 2 guys to the Fantasy Suite and "bang them".  

My friends and I use that term all the time, and my fiancé and i do as well... but I wouldn't say it on television
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Kaitlyn does admit to sex...we've already seen it in interviews and in a promo. Maybe Nick saw the unedited version that they send out to ex-leads and the current lead, which is why he sent out that tweet before she actually says it.

Also, Nick DIDN'T tell the guys they had sex. They knew that he came back in the morning and not at night, which is why he had to say that he was invited back to her suite. But, he said all they did was talk on the couch.

Lastly, I think the reason that Kaitlyn brought up Kaitlyn/Britt was because they showed Chris closing the door when Britt/Chris were on their 1-on-1 and took a "nap" together. I doubt that they actually had sex, but I'm sure that the girls probably thought about it when Britt told them about taking a nap.

Re the bold thank you. If he has said they had sex Shawn would have left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:30 pm

Cecilia wrote:It is curious why she would ever pick Jared for that group date rose unless some producer told her she needed to spread the roses around and make it less obvious.  Producers knowing that this would throw Shawn into a fit. And then lead to her Nick regret.  Producers - you are evil!

I think she chose Jared because he would be simpler to deal with - less intensity, less emotion on her part - than if she had to have 1-1 time with Shawn after her night with Nick. Less likelihood of Jared reading there was something going on with her, something different in the relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:30 pm

Not looking for an ATFR like Ben Court or JP Nikki, not at all ugh this is so messy.
Now i don't want Ben H to be the lead.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:30 pm

Everything on tonight's episode bothered me, from the explicit depiction of what went down between Nick and Kaitlyn to everything said. This show just depicts how degenerate our society is now. I really hope TPTB re-thinks how they script this show going forward but of course they won't since we all keep watching, so not expecting much.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu