SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:15 pm

mercieme wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

How is that possible with the snapchat? But otherwise SM posts would corroborate that thinking.

That  could be to throw everyone off.

If Nick is F1 after this, then might be the best thing for them both. I just see a major hurdle for Kaitlyn and Shawn post show, TPTB did Shawn and Kaitlyn a disservice with tonight's episode. I can't even imagine Shawn's family's reaction to all the crap TPTB left in there with Nick tonight, ridiculously terrible all around IMO.
And this is why the relationships from this show never last! Fleiss isnt interested in HEA. The funnynthing is i reckon the viewers will be just as interested if it was a love story with a bit of drama, not manufactured drama to derail and taint bloomng love. Such a shame

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:15 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Kaitlin telling Shawn he was the one was left in for a reason.  ;)

They will bring it full circle at the finale.  

Hope you are right but right now not feeling too good about anything that went down. no no

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:16 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Wowww, I'm so up and down with Shawn in tonight's episode. I actually LOVED his eulogy, even though I'm a huge Nick fan, because it was hilarious and completely his dead-pan sense of humor.

But, his possessiveness at the end? It scares me.The guy should know that Kaitlyn simply can't give him every single group rose. I'm sure that if she told him he was F1, he was F1 and the producers told her to not give it to Shawn so that it's not super obvious to the viewers. For him to not understand that and immediately sl*t-shame her for something she hasn't even done yet is ridiculous to me. How are people calling Nick out for his tweets and talk with the guys when we know that a) Shawn told the guys that he also got to go back to the suite with Kaitlyn and b) Shawn is telling everyone that she will "bang two other guys".

Yes. I knew Shawn was going to have a hissy fit over Jared getting the GDR. So possessive, and NAGL.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:16 pm

OH. Did everyone catch how Shawn said he hasn't even had a freaking conversation with Nick??? And, yet, he's totally 100% confident in the fact that Nick isn't here for the right reasons and that he's full of sh*t?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:17 pm

mercieme wrote: I just see a major hurdle for Kaitlyn and Shawn post show, TPTB did Shawn and Kaitlyn a disservice with tonight's episode. I can't even imagine Shawn's family's reaction to all the crap TPTB left in there with Nick tonight, ridiculously terrible all around IMO.
Of course TPTB did them a disservice. They probably wanted Shawn for their next Bachelor. This is so like last season it is ridiculous.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:17 pm

chasingpavements wrote:It's funny that it seems like Nick sex wasn't even the cause of all this drama. It was simply Jared getting the group rose and Shawn going all "Britt" on Kaitlyn.  

you know how they say some people on this show "implode" (britt's reaction very much illustrates it)?? shawn's reaction to that gdr after all the producer/K prodding ain't pretty by any means!!! and it's got tptb's dirty hands all over it -- it disgusts me cos I think they're pushing his buttons in exactly the right way...they likely already have his "psych" profile and his "fear while in relationships" etc etc. and a lot of that points to trust etc.
I still think Shawn is very much in the "bubble"
They're making it seem like something huge happens next week ...do we have any sleuthing on the number of guys etc?

Last edited by emusha on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:17 pm

I would not trust Kaitlyn after watching this. The fear of her cheating is real and high imo.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Shawn scares me. Show or no show this is not the show to be on if you have trust/possessive/jealousy issues.

Maybe some girl cheated on him in the past and he has deep scars giggling Yep Shawn should not have come on this show, not good for him at all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Kaitlyn should have told Shawn he was the one if she wanted to, whatever, BUT also explained to him how the show works. Does he not get it??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:17 pm

rosesrREd wrote:Shawn is upset because he didn't get the GDR. I am seeing a jealous side of him tonight that I don't like. I realize his feelings are strong for her, but it's a turn off.

Imagine her assuring him for 6-7 hrs that he is the one . The show is messing with him big time, so i am willing to give him the benefit of a doubt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:18 pm

chasingpavements wrote:OH. Did everyone catch how Shawn said he hasn't even had a freaking conversation with Nick??? And, yet, he's totally 100% confident in the fact that Nick isn't here for the right reasons and that he's full  of sh*t?
It is all craziness. Craziness. Proof this is not the way go about finding love and a husband/wife.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:18 pm

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Shawn scares me. Show or no show this is not the show to be on if you have trust/possessive/jealousy issues.

Maybe some girl cheated on him in the past and he has deep scars giggling Yep Shawn should not have come on this show, not good for him at all.

that's exactly what i'm thinking and tptb A****LES are deliberately pushing those buttons!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu