SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:11 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:shawn is very serious hmmm I didn't expect him to be this serious first night....

wait what!!!! K told shawn that he's the one!!!!

Yep remember we discussed this that we don't know what Kaitlyn told Shawn, no wonder Shawn is all wired up, can't blame him much.

That's what I always assumed happened. Ali told us that she told Roberto on their first 1-on-1 that he was the one, so I think it's probably a pretty common practice with the leads.

I do wonder if they also had sex, though, after what Joe said. Wouldn't surprise me.

I thought what K said during the night portion of her date with Nick was very telling
"I was hoping it wouldn't be this good...so that it would be easier for me" and she listed all the reasons it was all there "good convo" "emotion" "passion" etc. it sounds like shawn had it in the bag before Nick showed up esp if she told him privately "off camera" during the 7 hrs she was in his room???? that he was "the one"
and the producers were also pulling all of his emotional strings no no  

YUCK in true tptb fashion

Last edited by emusha on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:11 pm

lurker11 wrote:I"m confused by how they all can disappear for such great periods of time... Nick over night with her, Shawn laying with her for 6-7 hours and no one comments on it?

Does that mean she had sex with Shawn too? Its all too confusing

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:11 pm

I think Kaitlyn telling Shawn he's the one explains all his reactions imo.
Don't get me wrong i don't care for him or anyone else Beside Ben H.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:11 pm

And do you see how they edit things when Shawn says do you not know what we have he is talking to the producer not Kaitlyn
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:11 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I think nick is f1 and they pulled a Des on us

How is that possible with the snapchat? But otherwise SM posts would corroborate that thinking.

That  could be to throw everyone off.

If Nick is F1 after this, then might be the best thing for them both. I just see a major hurdle for Kaitlyn and Shawn post show, TPTB did Shawn and Kaitlyn a disservice with tonight's episode. I can't even imagine Shawn's family's reaction to all the crap TPTB left in there with Nick tonight, ridiculously terrible all around IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Shawn scares me. Show or no show this is not the show to be on if you have trust/possessive/jealousy issues.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:13 pm

Shawn is upset because he didn't get the GDR. I am seeing a jealous side of him tonight that I don't like. I realize his feelings are strong for her, but it's a turn off.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:14 pm

It's funny that it seems like Nick sex wasn't even the cause of all this drama. It was simply Jared getting the group rose and Shawn going all "Britt" on Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:14 pm

mercieme wrote:Dr Cupcake is the voice of reason, love this dude, i wish he would be TB for real

me too awwww
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:15 pm

emusha wrote:snipped

I thought what K said during the night portion of her date with Nick was very telling
"I was hoping it wouldn't be this good...so that it would be easier for me" and she listed all the reasons it was all there "good convo" "emotion" "passion" etc. it sounds like shawn had it in the bag before Nick showed up esp if she told him privately "off camera" during the 7 hrs she was in his room???? that he was "the one"
and the producers were also pulling all of his emotional strings no no  

YUCK in true tptb fashion

Emusha like you said, Shawn would have benefited from watching UNREAL prior to going on this show. I am still blown Shawn told the producer you are the only one I can trust no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:15 pm

rosesrREd wrote:Shawn is upset because he didn't get the GDR. I am seeing a jealous side of him tonight that I don't like. I realize his feelings are strong for her, but it's a turn off.
She told her he's the one, that's the main thing imo. He feels like she's his GF already because she told him.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:It's funny that it seems like Nick sex wasn't even the cause of all this drama. It was simply Jared getting the group rose and Shawn going all "Britt" on Kaitlyn.  
Now I REALLY understand Kaitlyn's fear of telling him about the sex. How in the world did they get him to stay??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu