SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GypsySarah Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:49 am

Do we know who leaves in this episode and how many guys go on to Ireland? In all the cray, somehow I missed this info. I don't see a thread beyond 6/22 to check. Thank you much!
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:19 am

officeRules wrote:Yes.  

If the blue shoes was a cast member there is no WAY that production staff would be directly behind them in the hallway ruining the shot.  

They only break that 'wall' when drama is going on that we can't see.  (Like when the producer jumped out a window and broke his ankles).  The cast member (or someone else) is in the room with Kaitlyn and the production staff is in the hallway filming it for the sake of drama.
I am not saying who "Blue Shoe" is or is not.
What I am commenting on is that production does leak into the editing/airing at times and being that this is promo/preview they could have left it in for the prime purpose of leading the viewer to think someone is running down the hallway when it could be simply hype. So they do break the wall, even on simple episodes that air. I look for those things(bloopers), especially since most of the time watching I am bored and have little else better to do concerning the show. cantstopl I think it was just recently CS--TB that had production in slip in the filming more often. This season they are doing it quite a bit during the exits.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:28 am

None of those guys are wearing shorts, so running shoe guy can't be a contestant IMO.

What's more disturbing to me is the angle of the shot. Reminds me of scenes from The Shinning where the little boy rides his bike down the hallway greeted by the two girl ghosts! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:18 pm

GypsySarah wrote:Do we know who leaves in this episode and how many guys go on to Ireland? In all the cray, somehow I missed this info. I don't see a thread beyond 6/22 to check. Thank you much!

IIRC, Ian leaves on his own and then Justin and Joshua are eliminated. So, I think that leaves 9 to go to Ireland? Shawn, Nick, Ben, Jared, Chris, Joe, Ben Z, JJ, and Tanner. And, then Ben Z, JJ, and Tanner are eliminated in Ireland, but I'm not sure if that's going to be part of this episode or not.

As an aside, I'm actually going to miss Justin! He's such a great performer.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:57 pm

GypsySarah wrote:Do we know who leaves in this episode and how many guys go on to Ireland? In all the cray, somehow I missed this info. I don't see a thread beyond 6/22 to check. Thank you much!
CP is correct. In the Episode 7 discussion thread it says there are 9 that go to Ireland.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:25 pm

1 more day! I am almost feeling more Irish than French in expectation!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:17 pm

OT

You realize sophie anytime I hear or see Ireland I think of you speaking French. I live in a predominatley French area so I know what French accent's are like. I can't imagine Irish/French. laugh out loud My son was telling me about a famous UFC fighter from Ireland. I interrupt him to tell him the 'ette is in Ireland this season and we have a member who lives there. laugh out loud It doesn't end with this Ireland thing! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OT

You realize sophie anytime I hear or see Ireland I think of you speaking French. I live in a predominantely French area so I know what French accent's are like. I can't imagine Irish/French. laugh out loud My son was telling me about a famous UFC fighter from Ireland. I interrupt him to tell him the 'ette is in Ireland this season and we have a member who lives there. laugh out loud It doesn't end with this Ireland thing! laugh out loud

Well I am in no way Irish, but give it a couple of years and will have lived here longer than in France! My accent is odd by the way... not pure French any more Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:37 pm

sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:OT

You realize sophie anytime I hear or see Ireland I think of you speaking French. I live in a predominantely French area so I know what French accent's are like. I can't imagine Irish/French. laugh out loud My son was telling me about a famous UFC fighter from Ireland. I interrupt him to tell him the 'ette is in Ireland this season and we have a member who lives there. laugh out loud It doesn't end with this Ireland thing! laugh out loud

Well I am in no way Irish, but give it a couple of years and  will have lived here longer than in France! My accent is odd by the way... not pure French any more Smiley

When we lived in TN I had a dentist who was French Canadian but had married a lady from TN and had been there 20 yrs. It was a French accent with a southern twang. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:52 pm

I know I know. That's what I'm saying. I know what a French accent is like, but when it's mixed with other accents it must be very different. laugh out loud

I work with an agent who is very French. I'm always asking him how to say different words in French. We had to take it in elementary school so I'm very limited.

I wonder if Kaitlyn speaks French. I don't think it's that common in Western Canada, someone can CMIIW.

If so, she can teach Shawn who has a southern accent and sound like the dentist from TN. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:14 am

oooh... french speaking Shawn might make a few ladies swoon!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:05 am

Shawn has a southern accent? I didn't notice. Now Joe's I've noticed. laugh out loud

Unless Kaitlyn took a special interest in French I doubt she speaks it, GA. I don't know what they do now but French was only offered in HS in B.C. back in my day. I remember when our oldest was going to go to Jr Kindergarten in Ontario he'd have taken French but it didn't happen in Alberta/SK and we moved to the U.S. when they were still in elementary school.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu