SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:15 pm

The eulogies thing reminds me of Ashley H's roast and the guy who made her cry (Will?). Hopefully this group is kind.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kikora Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:40 pm

I hate that nearly every season we've got a come up with something and "perform" (and make a fool of yourself of a group of people out in public) on the spot type of things, but this season is getting ridiculous. It's almost all it is now!

The rapping thing, the comedy club thing, the sex ed thing, the sumo wrestling thing, the boxing thing, Aladdin thing, the mariachi thing, now the eulogy thing.

I feel like four extemporaneous 'performances' (in formats that are so unusual) is excessive in just the first few weeks!

I guess at least the sumo wrestling and boxing and Aladdin ones weren't exactly from the top of their head, but...still.

They always do silly competition things, but at least things like the skiing thing on a few seasons, or even the silly relay thing by the lake on Sean's season, aren't in public, the quick learn some new thing (how sumo wrestle, for instance) and then go humiliate yourself in front of a large group things, even the non-extemporaneous competition things are heading an even more ridiculous direction.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:50 am

Is it my imagination or did they do the mariochi (spelling?) thing on a previous season? I keep picturing Ben F in that get up for some reason. (Note to self: must buy more bleach) Or maybe it was way back, like with Trista or one of the founding ettes? Anyone remember??? It's driving me nuts! My points is that they really have gotten stale with the dates.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:48 am

Can they actually just go to the zoo for once like tony suggested? I don't think that's such a bad idea....

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:11 pm

happydays wrote:Can they actually just go to the zoo for once like tony suggested? I don't think that's such a bad idea....

I miss Tony!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:21 pm

The "fake wake" thing sounds so unbelievably lame.  And morbid.  Between that and the creepy fear factor date earlier this season- wth?   Seriously- have these producers been watching old soaps where the lead character fakes their death only to attend their memorial service in disguise or some such nonsense?    Epic Fail.

Last edited by crazyjaney78 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:24 pm

They have run out of ideas maybe we need to send them some.  White river rafting, bungy jumping, hot air ballooning etc

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:32 pm

So I've been trying to reconcile why Kaitlyn's would chose to sleep with Nick (possibly twice) and then chose Shawn in the end as it seems most posters on this forum (myself included) are having a hard time making sense of this confusing situation.  I highly value personality analysis and thought that it gave me the closest thing to a good answer.  So here goes:

I see Kaitlyn as an ESTP, which means she is the following:

E - Extrovert, She is energized by others, outgoing and comfortable in front of people/crowds
S - Sensing, She gathers crucial decision making information using her five senses.  She places emphasis on the physical connection with the guys, she makes decisions based on her direct conversations with the guys (not analysis of more abstract impressions)
T - Thinking, She makes decisions based on logic.  She chose to keep Nick to answer the question of "what if" instead of thinking of the remaining guys' feelings
P - Perceiving, She thrives on spontaneity, open-mindedness and open-endedness, She feels more comfortable with a large number of options and less comfortable with making decisions.  This gives Kaitlyn her "free spirit".

Knowing these attributes of Kaitlyn allows me to clearly see why she decided to keep Nick on the show and then fully explore her relationship with both guys, including the sexual relationships.
She is a "P" : likes having lots of choices and exploring them, feels uncomfortable making a decision and easily questions herself because she would rather leave all her options open until the last minute just in case more information becomes available to her that might sway her decision.  
She is an "S": likes exploring the physical aspect of a relationship = sex.   She also had to hear it directly from the guys herself about their acceptance (or lack thereof) regarding her decision to keep Nick on the show.  
She is a "T": causes her overthink her decisions at times...leading to the appearance of indecision.

When comparing Kaitlyn (ESTP) and Nick (INTJ), they are nearly opposites.  The mystery that their differences bring would have been a large draw for both in the beginning of a relationship.  The one area they share is the "thinker" trait.  Which is what allowed them to have a deep friendship after having only spoken over the phone prior to the show.  It also explains why Nick was her "go to guy for advice".   I guess in the end, deep thoughts were not enough for Kaitlyn.

However, when you evaluate Shawn's personality, it also reveals interstingl things about their relationship.  I see Shawn as an ISFJ.  

I - Introvert, He gets energy from inner sources. He keeps quiet and to himself on the show.  It takes encouragement from Kaitlyn to get him to share.
S - Sensing, He gathers crucial decision making information using his five senses.  He seems to focus in the here and now, the tangible, instead of seeing the big picture when it comes to Kaitlyn and her intentions with Nick.
F - Feeling, He uses emotions and feelings as the benchmark for decision making.  He had a really hard time seeing why Kaitlyn would jeopardize his feelings (and those of the other guys) for seeing what might happen with Nick.
J - Judging, He would prefer to know what it going to happen and have the choice made.  He has a hard time waiting for Kaitlyn to make up her mind as he already knows what he wants... a relationship with her.  

So when you compared Kaitlyn (ESTP) and Shawn's (ISFJ) personalities, they again only share one trait, the "S".  Again the mystery of their differences would draw them together, but in the end will their differences tear them apart? I guess only time will tell. How Shawn chooses to approach the pre-FS sex will be very telling to me.  Either he will accept Kaitlyn as she is, actions and all.  Or he will remain skeptical of her choices and they will not make this a lasting thing.  It really depends on if Shawn is able to see, accept and love Kaitlyn for who she is.  I'm hoping for their sake, that Shawn is able to "roll with the punches" better than he appears to on the show.  They might have a chance it that is the case.  Otherwise, a successful relationship will be an uphill battle.

Mods, Sorry it's so long. I shortened as much as I could...I'm a big picture person. Embarressed!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:16 pm

I find Kaitlyn to be ESFP type and Nick to be ENTJ type.
I don't know what to think of Shawn because I haven't seen/observe him enough, but he might be an introvert for all I know ... so I'll go with INTJ type.
I don't know their connections/relationship compatibility.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:28 pm

I try not to get too deep. The bottom line for me is if K did sleep with Nick it was because she wanted to.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I try not to get too deep. The bottom line for me is if K did sleep with Nick it was because she wanted to.
Really? I think it's because she's an idiot.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I try not to get too deep. The bottom line for me is if K did sleep with Nick it was because she wanted to.
Really? I think it's because she's an idiot.
cantstopl And here I was trying to be nice. 
It could be both. 
This is not an entertaining or refreshing season to me. 
Maybe she thought it was refreshing because she had to double up on her supply/usuage or Summer's Eve. 
I guess that would have made it a cleansing season, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu