SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:45 pm

happygolucky wrote:I find Kaitlyn to be ESFP type and Nick to be ENTJ type.
I don't know what to think of Shawn because I haven't seen/observe him enough, but he might be an introvert for all I know ... so I'll go with INTJ type.
I don't know their connections/relationship compatibility.

IMO, if Kaitlyn were a feeler, she would have taken into account the feelings of the guys when considering whether or not to keep Nick. She chose the logic of ruling a relationship with him out instead. She also does not lead with her feelings, she leads with her thoughts...different as they may be. She is quite level headed when it comes to her decisions...logical.

IMO, Nick is not an extrovert. He maybe able to deal with people in a social setting very well, but that is not his strength. One of this friends described him as kind of a wallflower in high school. He may have changed some with his new found "fame" after being on the show last year, but initially he was very awkward and shy with Andi. I think he does a lot of his thinking internally which is why he always seems to have an answer for everything and seems so sure of himself. Because he has already worked it out in his head. On the show, he diaglogued with the guys because there was no such thing as alone time. They push you to discuss with each other. He shared his internal monologue because it was encouraged with producers. Last year after the show finished he made some SM comment about still getting used to all the attention and how to deal with it.

Just my thoughts though...I don't know these people personally. You all maybe very right. yes

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I try not to get too deep. The bottom line for me is if K did sleep with Nick it was because she wanted to.
Really? I think it's because she's an idiot.
cantstopl And here I was trying to be nice. 
It could be both. 
This is not an entertaining or refreshing season to me. 
Maybe she thought it was refreshing because she had to double up on her supply/usuage or Summer's Eve. 
I guess that would have made it a cleansing season, too.

Maybe she had to sleep with someone to get on DWTS. :justkidding ....I think. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I try not to get too deep. The bottom line for me is if K did sleep with Nick it was because she wanted to.
It could be both. 
Maybe she thought it was refreshing because she had to double up on her supply/usuage or Summer's Eve. 
cantstopl cantstopl

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:17 pm

OP, well on this account we may disagree, but then again, it's just my opinion that I often base after people I recognize among my circle.
I see Kaitlyn as someone who feels, senses and perceives; she chose to sleep with a guy knowing that it might hurt another one, she went ahead anyway, she decided to bring Nick on long before she asked the guys for their opinion, and the only reason for asking them was to get reassurance that she'd be fine, that they'd be fine (Shawn), because she doesn't want to feel bad for the things she does/wants, she often acts upon her feelings and senses and what saves her or the reason that nothing stops her from acting like that is her ability to be spontaneous, open-minded and ready to adapt.
As for Nick, I don't base so much my opinion on how he can deal with the crowd, but upon his desire to be surrounded with the energetic people, so that he can feed the energy off them. The reason his energy fluctuates and his mood swings is correlated with the people he is with, that tells me he doesn't get the energy within himself and despite his confidence, I don't think he sees himself as a great catch. If not mistaken by his own admission, if he closes himself and he's alone for a longer period, then there's something wrong.
Source: http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/the-16-mbti-types.htm
ESFP: Outgoing, friendly, and accepting. Exuberant lovers of life, people, and material comforts. Enjoy working with others to make things happen. Bring common sense and a realistic approach to their work, and make work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, adapt readily to new people and environments. Learn best by trying a new skill with other people.
INTJ: Have original minds and great drive for implementing their ideas and achieving their goals. Quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, organize a job and carry it through. Skeptical and independent, have high standards of competence and performance - for themselves and others.
ENTJ: Frank, decisive, assume leadership readily. Quickly see illogical and inefficient procedures and policies, develop and implement comprehensive systems to solve organizational problems. Enjoy long-term planning and goal setting. Usually well informed, well read, enjoy expanding their knowledge and passing it on to others. Forceful in presenting their ideas.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Good thoughts happy.  It sounds like we mostly agree, just a few little differences that probably don't make that much difference in the long run.  yes

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Rolly wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:
It could be both. 

Maybe she had to sleep with someone to get on DWTS. :justkidding ....I think. Hugesmile

I think her chances going on DWTS are gone by now The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:12 pm

When do we get sneek peak ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:14 pm

bilolo wrote:When do we get sneek peak ?
No Thanks rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:18 pm

Maybe sex guy is hiding in the couch and that's why Katilyn is messing with the pillows to hide the guy from Shawn LOL LOL

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:06 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Maybe sex guy is hiding in the couch and that's why Katilyn is messing with the  pillows to hide the guy from Shawn LOL LOL

Didn't Elon or somebody post something early on about a broken couch this season? Related to Sexgate? scratch
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:14 pm

You can only clean a couch so many times before the fabric wears.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:15 pm

I think Nick is an ENFJ. Definite feeler. Hence his reaction to making love with Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu