SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:08 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Maybe sex guy is hiding in the couch and that's why Katilyn is messing with the  pillows to hide the guy from Shawn LOL LOL

Didn't Elon or somebody post something early on about a broken couch this season? Related to Sexgate? scratch

I seem to recall it was a tweet about they broke the couch this season and most thought it was in reference to the show having Nick join the other guys this season. I believe it was before there had been any mention of sexgate. I tried to find the tweet but couldn't locate it.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Maybe sex guy is hiding in the couch and that's why Katilyn is messing with the  pillows to hide the guy from Shawn LOL LOL

Didn't Elon or somebody post something early on about a broken couch this season? Related to Sexgate? scratch

I seem to recall it was a tweet about they broke the couch this season and most thought it was in reference to the show having Nick join the other guys this season. I believe it was before there had been any mention of sexgate. I tried to find the tweet but couldn't locate it.

It was tweeted on March 23rd, the day before Nick joined the show In NYC. Before sexgate.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Bringing this over here..
ElonM wrote:
The Bachelorette' Preview: 'Things Have Happened That I Didn't Expect to Happen'
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelorette-preview-kaitlyn-chris-harrison-121923066685.html

Looks like we will once again get a RC at the beginning of the episode and thus likely another cliffhanger ending? Hope not.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Order10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:14 pm

This is how I hope the episode goes down.. During the Alamo rose ceremony, Kait starts having flashbacks to the rose petaled bed with Jared. During her flashback, we see Jared, in tidy whities with a cowboy hat and boots, smiling from the bed.  Then she has a flashback to Ben H., in his speedos waling in slow motion out of the pool, flipping his hair back as droplets fall onto his bare back.  Kaitlyn runs her tongue over her lips and picks up a rose, as we flash to a commercial.  In the commercial, we first see Nick, saying "i want to see all of you", as Kaitlyn starts to pull her top over her head and we do not know what is under it- swim suit or all of her?  Then we see Shawn rip off his jacket, showing his abs, as he throws Kaitlyn to the couch she was just straightening , yelling "This is insane".  We then see a naked mystery guy jumping from her window and running with a golf club.   Kaitlyn then walks around the streets of Dublin with Nick, goes on a group date about her death, and has another date for the next 90 minutes.  At the cocktail party, Ben Z. picks her up and they hide behind a large stone.  We hear sounds that could be heavy breathing and grunts, either from exertion or could it be sex?  She then talks to CH and says, "I went too far, too fast with one of the guys" and the show flashes "to be continued".  In episode 7, she tells all the guys she had sex with Chris Soules, she luurves having her field plowed, but it is the wrong season for plowing (literally and figuratively).  If they truly love her, they will have to forego the FS.  Pissed, almost all of the guys leave, with the exception of Nick, because they can still sue him over planegate and Shawn, because he wants to be the next bach and possibly have a chance to plow Kaits field when the season is over and the timing is right.  One can hope. It cannot be worse than this cluster-you-know-what.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Ha! You should be writing pulp fiction.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:50 pm

What if the crying scene, kaitlyn in grey top talking about making a mistake and all of a sudden feeling like a bad person, was about Benzy? Maybe the macabre wake date was very upsetting for him as it brought back memories of his mom.

Just watched the previews for next week and that sort of crossed my mind.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:16 pm

julychild wrote:What if the crying scene, kaitlyn in grey top talking about making a mistake and all of a sudden feeling like a bad person, was about Benzy? Maybe the macabre wake date was very upsetting for him as it brought back memories of his mom.

Ben Z is eliminated in this episode, so I can actually see that happening. Like, she makes him cry and he leaves on his own or she gets into an argument with him that she regrets?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:24 pm

julychild wrote:What if the crying scene, kaitlyn in grey top talking about making a mistake and all of a sudden feeling like a bad person, was about Benzy? Maybe the macabre wake date was very upsetting for him as it brought back memories of his mom.

I guess it's possible but my thought (even before the US Weekly article that IMO more or less confirmed what I was thinking) is that after the 1-1 date with Nick in Dublin when Kaitlyn had sex with Nick, she went on a group date and Shawn was on the date. She gave the date rose to Jared and they went to a Cranberries concert and Shawn (along with everyone else but Jared) went back to the hotel - where Nick was. Shawn confronts Kaitlyn - about giving the date rose to Jared instead of him - but Kaitlyn is afraid that he found out about the sex the night before. The US Weekly article reports a source as saying that's exactly what Kaitlyn thinks happened. I don't think she's crying over the confrontation with Shawn but over the secret she's keeping from him.

IMO we need to consider that the show is going to mess with Kaitlyn's head until she tells Shawn because anything and everything that happens is going to make her wonder - does he know? Does he suspect? Did Nick say something? The producers are going to play off what Nick asked of Andi last season to drive Kaitlyn nuts.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:13 am

Why would she be so paranoid about it if she felt completely justified in doing it?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:29 am

That scenario by Us Weekly already suggests that Shawn was Kaitlyn's "boyfriend" and she feels bad because she "cheated" on him on the show.

The guilt (timing, whatever) is what makes me think that.... along with the way Shawn has acted in the episodes, giving her his favorite shirt like a boyfriend saying "you're mine".

Either way, imo, it doesn't bode well longterm because we've already seen Shawn make Kaitlyn feel bad for her actions and she said she nearly was going to cry and then we see that again?

I don't know, even with the producer manipulated? happy FRC ending, it sounds to me like Shawn has/had expectations of Kaitlyn that she, from early on, didn't feel like she could live up to (and it may also be because he is used to girls not making him have to work for it?).

He certainly isn't coming across like he gets what this show is about at all and regardless of whether this is because he is soooo in love or just egotistical or both, it still seems like Kaitlyn's reaction to him is always appeasing/reassuring/guilt. The dynamic is off, imo, even for this show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:36 am

On the Grantland podcast, they made a good point about how he came off as very manipulative about the Nick situation. Instead of just voicing his concerns, his underlying message seemed to be "I know I'm one of your favorites and if you want me to stick around, tread lightly with that other guy". I agree that something seems off about their relationship, which sucks because I really liked him on that first night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:42 am

chasingpavements wrote:On the Grantland podcast, they made a good point about how he came off as very manipulative about the Nick situation. Instead of just voicing his concerns, his underlying message seemed to be  "I know I'm one of your favorites and if you want me to stick around, tread lightly with that other guy". I agree that something seems off about their relationship, which sucks because I really liked him on that first night.

Yeh, I listened to that too and they made some great points! It was more like shots fired and making her feel bad, rather than understanding and working through it together like people do in good relationships.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu