SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by whit90 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
b wrote:Watched the video..and recognize the guys have right to be upset. I know a lot of posters don't like him..but seeing him, I'm w kaityln... Nick!. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 1710264613  Hugesmile
I'm totally the opposite. Seeing him made me want to see Kaitlyn crying over screwing everything up because of him. Burn, baby, burn!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

How did Nick coming on the show screw things up for her.? So far this season IMO is one of the worst . Kaitlyn let him stay and of course most of the men/ boys were not happy about it. As long as Kaitlyn is happy about him being there that's all that should matter. Jmo
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:28 pm

The Real Story Behind Kaitlyn Bristowe and Nick Viall's Relationship Before The Bachelorette Revealed

The moment we've been waiting all season for is finally here.

In Monday's episode of The Bachelorette, Nick Viall, the runner-up in Andi Dorfman's season, is making his highly anticipated debut, hoping to join the remaining men in the pursuit of Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe's heart. But wait, fans were immediately asking after their jaws hit the floor, how do Nick and Kaitlyn even know each other?!

Well, it turns out they actually had a friendship before Kaitlyn ever even signed on to be the Bachelorette! While the duo had never met in-person prior to him showing up during filming of the ABC hit, they established "a friendship based on a mutual, unusual experience" over social media.

Nick saw Kaitlyn on The Bachelor and really enjoyed her," a source exclusively tells E! News. "He liked how she just put everything out there."

Then came The Bachelorette, with its polarizing two Bachelorettes twist, which left Nick "torn," as "feelings had developed, but he never wanted to stand in the way of her opportunity."

"He never asked her not to do it," our source stresses. "But by the time she was one of two front-runners, they were speaking on a very frequent basis."
Of course, as fans of the show know, Nick wasn't able to stay away, with his surprising appearance teased in the season-long promo. So why did he decide to come back?

"He decided he wanted to do the show and pursue her. His attitude was, you only have one life. But he weighed the decision seriously," our source says. "There was a lot of deliberating. If she had started to develop feelings for someone else, he didn't want to ruin it for her. He genuinely cares for her and wants her to be happy."
http://www.eonline.com/news/662740/the-real-story-behind-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-nick-viall-s-relationship-before-the-bachelorette-revealed
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:31 pm

If Kaitlyn did in fact sleep with Nick I would hope that he is the one she picked. Again if she did pick anyone.

ETA : This is not because I like Nick nor the thought of Nick and Kaitlyn together but just the concept of her sleeping with someone pre-FS. For that matter I have my personal opinions on all the leads that sleep with both the F2 and then go ahead and propose mere days later to the F1.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 623245435

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:34 pm

emusha wrote:

The Real Story Behind Kaitlyn Bristowe and Nick Viall's Relationship Before The Bachelorette Revealed

The moment we've been waiting all season for is finally here.

In Monday's episode of The Bachelorette, Nick Viall, the runner-up in Andi Dorfman's season, is making his highly anticipated debut, hoping to join the remaining men in the pursuit of Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe's heart. But wait, fans were immediately asking after their jaws hit the floor, how do Nick and Kaitlyn even know each other?!

Well, it turns out they actually had a friendship before Kaitlyn ever even signed on to be the Bachelorette! While the duo had never met in-person prior to him showing up during filming of the ABC hit, they established "a friendship based on a mutual, unusual experience" over social media.

Nick saw Kaitlyn on The Bachelor and really enjoyed her," a source exclusively tells E! News. "He liked how she just put everything out there."

Then came The Bachelorette, with its polarizing two Bachelorettes twist, which left Nick "torn," as "feelings had developed, but he never wanted to stand in the way of her opportunity."

"He never asked her not to do it," our source stresses. "But by the time she was one of two front-runners, they were speaking on a very frequent basis."
Of course, as fans of the show know, Nick wasn't able to stay away, with his surprising appearance teased in the season-long promo. So why did he decide to come back?

"He decided he wanted to do the show and pursue her. His attitude was, you only have one life. But he weighed the decision seriously," our source says. "There was a lot of deliberating. If she had started to develop feelings for someone else, he didn't want to ruin it for her. He genuinely cares for her and wants her to be happy."
http://www.eonline.com/news/662740/the-real-story-behind-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-nick-viall-s-relationship-before-the-bachelorette-revealed
The bolded really stood out to me. If this article holds any truth, IMO, Kaitlyn wasn't feeling it with any of the guys, not Shawn, not Jared or anyone else. After seeing the preview for next week and N&K chemistry, I really wish he's her F1, but I'm trying to not get my hopes up.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:06 pm

Shawn is now on snapchat as handle shawn_booth. What are the odds we'll catch two couples two years in a row snapchatting? Let's just hope there's no Britt Britt Baby or whatever hiding in his faves laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:09 pm

has he posted anything yet?? ^^ I'm looking forward to knowing more about the personality of the REAL shawn beyond this crazy show and his involvement in it... like that initial charisma we saw on night one
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:11 pm

emusha wrote:has he posted anything yet?? ^^ I'm looking forward to knowing more about the personality of the REAL shawn beyond this crazy show and his involvement in it... like that initial charisma we saw on night one
Nothing yet that I've seen! I'm looking forward to it too Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:14 pm

yea...I'm look forward to learning more about his humor, passions, drive, interests, smarts etc. similar to how we're finding out more and more about Ben H and Dr. C...the only thing so far that stood out to me was his relationship with his family and the working on the barn bit... wanna see more of his humor and how it'd match up with K's -- the edit isn't doing him too many favors right now
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:If Kaitlyn did in fact sleep with Nick I would hope that he is the one she picked. Again if she did pick anyone.

ETA : This is not because I like Nick nor the thought of Nick and Kaitlyn together but just the concept of her sleeping with someone pre-FS. For that matter I have my personal opinions on all the leads that sleep with both the F2 and then go ahead and propose mere days later to the F1.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 623245435

giggling I share your personal opinion nd4reality!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:21 pm

I don't think Nick had any impact on her picking nobody. And I think they knew this season was going down in flames all along and they planned for that (hence Nick entering the scene). Truthfully...if she was so into Nick why go on the show in the first place? And if she was so into Shawn why let Nick on at all?

Maybe I'm jaded....but I think this season was always going to end with Kaitlyn lying alone under a bus that Britt and Brady are driving to the scene of their proposal.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:If Kaitlyn did in fact sleep with Nick I would hope that he is the one she picked. Again if she did pick anyone.

Nd I agree! That's why I said IF Nick is the one she slept with..I think she would chose him if she chose anyone..It's not that like Nick or him and Kaitlyn belong together,.

As I have said before if they were in contact since January..the guys on the show only knew her what 2 weeks..maybe a hour with 1/1 time with her?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:58 pm

Just caught up on this thread. I really don't think Nick coming means that Kaitlyn wasn't into any of the guys. It's more likely (to me) that Fleiss wanted to stir things up because these guys weren't dramatic enough for him. I don't have any problem at all that Kaitlyn let him stay if she had some feelings for him or at least the potential.

In Byron's season it seems to me that they brought Mary and the other one in to stir trouble also. There was someone who seemed like an early frontrunner who kind of flipped out about it. They came in episode 3 so no doubt they had this planned and it wasn't because Byron wasn't into anyone.

Re: the US mag cover. I glanced at it at the store and it's the same junk that you see every season with different titles. I think it's People who has an in with the show and not US anymore and I don't see it as a sign of anything. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson