SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 1:01 am

Alanna wrote:Would Nick and Shawn be okay with her sleeping with both though as she "decides?" Uhhhh....

I guess that is what dating IRL is like, although that would probably creep me out. Krisily and Sarah were okay with it, presumably, and they were best friends.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 27, 2015 1:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think the normal viewer would find it refreshing if she didn't choose anyone. They would not be happy IMO.

ITA I saw this on KABC 11pm news last night and it didn't strike me then or now that she meant she walks away from both guys.

She seems very upbeat to me in the interview. Unless her plan was to come away alone, she has had a quick recovery from three weeks ago turning down a possible proposal. JMHO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 27, 2015 1:30 am

Exactly, pav.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Wed May 27, 2015 2:22 am

Maybe the refreshing part comes in after the FRC. I've been pondering CH saying that there's a full Mesnick this season. Typically it would be full on crying over the railing -- which we do actually see.

But what if she does a "switch". Maybe the spoilers are correct. She picks no one, but goes after the one that she realizes she let get away. Just a working theory I have going on. I mean, it's different, and as a viewer & woman in their key demographic, it's definitely "refreshing". Especially after a train wreck season.
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 27, 2015 2:37 am

Since there are a whole bunch of pivotal scenes set in Utah, #TeamThreesome?  Of course, Nick and Sean would have to actually like each other laugh out loud.

I think dating both would certainly be "refreshing".  The Kelly Taylor ending wasn't popular then, and I don't think it would necessarily be now, unless Kaitlyn makes the decision because she realized she wasn't ready for marriage and wanted to focus on building a career (in something).  But that doesn't jive with her talk in her interviews about wanting kids ASAP.

Occam's Razor right now is telling me that she picks Shawn and they're engaged, but anything is possible.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 27, 2015 5:01 am

So many possibilities, here is mine:

The bette/Kaitlyn is the one that actually proposes. No more letting the guy take charge and propose, Kaitlyn is the first woman to do so. That would certainly surprise me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 27, 2015 5:44 am

Absolutely love that idea, Sprite!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 27, 2015 6:22 am

julychild wrote:I don't know if this has been posted. Her last answer is quite "hmmmmm?" worthy:

http://abc7.com/entertainment/video-the-bachelorette-promises-refreshing-season/741547/
wait what!! she told us that she can't say that there is "the one" but straight out of the limo she had a crazy connection?? she's dropping hints that shawn is F1 -- per her words "i'm sure you can imagine [whether he stays till top f5] unless he does something crazy to mess it up"??
then there's the "refreshed" viewers
 this is a weiiird season I def feel like they're playing with us on purpose  Rolling Eyes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 7:25 am

Sprite wrote:So many possibilities, here is mine:

The bette/Kaitlyn is the one that actually proposes. No more letting the guy take charge and propose, Kaitlyn is the first woman to do so. That would certainly surprise me.
Woah!! I love this one. And she is a modern, liberated woman, so I can totally see this one!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 27, 2015 7:37 am

All good speculation....especially the ones where she doesn't end up alone! Smiley

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 7:42 am

emusha wrote:
julychild wrote:I don't know if this has been posted. Her last answer is quite "hmmmmm?" worthy:
/
wait what!! she told us that she can't say that there is "the one" but straight out of the limo she had a crazy connection?? she's dropping hints that shawn is F1 -- per her words "i'm sure you can imagine [whether he stays till top f5] unless he does something crazy to mess it up"??
then there's the "refreshed" viewers
 this is a weiiird season I def feel like they're playing with us on purpose  Rolling Eyes
I think this must be true, they both said it night 1, she said it again in her blog for that ep, and then here and I believe some other interviews as well. I have no idea how much of it is bubble crazy connection but the story with Shawn has remained the same- love at first sight. I'm very curious what crazy thing happened, in Kait's words, to mess it up and for her to walk away alone.

Segue- Kait did more snaps hanging with her friends and she's so silly and happy in them. It's really adorable! I'm interested to see when is the next time she's mia like this weekend now, since clearly when she's out, she's snapping with her friends and very visible.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 27, 2015 8:08 am

I believe the connection happened in the beginning what  I'm surprised about is that she's hinting he's F1 so blatantly I don't think leads have done that before
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson