SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 8:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:I was one of the fans that was very upset with MeAnna for taking Jason Mesnic to the finale 2 despite knowing he had a child waiting for him back home. I figured she could have taken Jeremy instead.  He got over it and so did I. So will the contestants on this season.

If you listen to his podcast, he actually talked about how he got over it THAT day; he already knew from the FS that they weren't well-suited for each other and he said he was partying and drinking with the crew that night of the FRC. I think we over-estimate how truly heartbroken these contestants are and underestimate how much of an "act" they are putting on for their Bachelor/ette campaign.

I also agree that Kaitlyn always had the option to pull a Chantal/Chris and give up the lead for Nick. I think that she was definitely intrigued and interested in him, but if she didn't fall madly in love with him then, it probably wasn't going to happen during filming. If Nick is F1, I think she's just going to get a lot of hate about why she even did the show, when she already knew Nick. I don't think anyone is going to buy the "I didn't know he had feelings for me" bit.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by whit90 Mon May 25, 2015 8:06 pm

OnePromise wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
relaxing wrote:Wow I can't believe how much info you all have found.  Assuming what seems most likely from all the finds, my feelings are this (knowing that any of these assumptions could prove to be totally wrong):
Looks like Nick is a dumpee again (and from a much more awesome potential match for him  IMO)  Upset  :tissuebox
Good chance Kaitlyn has an F1 and fell madly in love    :Woah-hoo:
Shawn could be her love first sight guy -  cheerleader  awwww     but Shawn won't be next Bachelor  hissyfit  

overall, it makes sense how broken up Kaitlyn seems in the preview if she knows she is going to break Nick's heart again once deciding hers lies elsewhere.

Aww - I love how you summarized everything and your emoticons :yougogirl:.

Obviously tbd but this appears to be the track we can expect.

I agree with this, but can't help but disappointed for Nick.  I was hoping that his risk for love would pay off.  

The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is the fact that Kaitlyn brought Nick to the F2 to dump him again.  Either way- whether she chose Shawn or no one.  She still brought him to the same spot he was in last year and then dumped him.  This is hard to believe when she herself had such a hard time being taken to F3 and then sent home by Chris.  She is a "bad a**", but I also sense she is a compassionate kind of woman.  She stated in interviews that she and Nick shared a common bond having gone through the show previously in similar positions.  If she knew how he would feel, why did she do it?
One could argue that producers made her, but no one can make you do anything.  She could have chosen to send him home with the "mass exodus": Jared, Joe & Chris.  How much could she have cared about him making him relive the same heartbreaking situation over again?

We really do not know anything as a fact .... I am like you I can not imagine that she let him on the show just to dump him as the F2. I am not taking SM as clues I am just going to watch and see what unfolds this season.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 8:07 pm

And here is another probably unpopular JMO: For all we know, once the cameras are off (i.e. in the FS) something isnt right and she realises she cant pick him??? I mean what is the common denominator in both seasons (if he is F2 AGAIN)... no the Bette... Nick + FS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Well it is always cloudy inside === It is the same as last year go figure he was saying he is second again nothing changes.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon May 25, 2015 8:12 pm

Umngirl, I did not mean to imply that Nicks feelings should be considered more important than any of the other guys, or Kaitlyn for that matter.  I only ment to question that if indeed he was the second most liked guy on the show, why wait to send him home until the F2 if she knew that she was going to pick Shawn or no one.  If it was me, I would try to spare the guys with the most involved feelings if I knew I wasn't going to pick them in the end.  I guess we will see if Nick turns out to be one of those guys with a lot invested in the end.  Time will tell.  It sure seems like she cared about Chris, Jared and Joe enough to send them home early.  Like RS said, she was running the show.  And in my opinion IF she doesn't pick Nick, she kind of left him out to dry.  Good friends don't do that to each other.  At least not any friends I want.  
I realize that she was in a tough position.  It's a show that she had to lead.  She had to put on a show.  I understand that.  But there should be some limits.  Some humanity.  She shows us her humanity in lots of other ways.  Why not this?  
I post this more acting as Devils advocate.  I really love Kaitlyn and am looking for reasons to support her choice.  And maybe even disprove the idea that she did not choose Nick after all.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 25, 2015 8:16 pm

I think RS just said she was running the show because in the end she choose herself over any of these men. If Kaitlyn dragged Nick to F2 knowing she wasn't going to choose him, she was pressured by TPTB to do so IMO. No reason she couldn't have taken Ben H. instead.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon May 25, 2015 8:19 pm

sophienette wrote:And here is another probably unpopular JMO: For all we know, once the cameras are off (i.e. in the FS) something isnt right and she realises she cant pick him??? I mean what is the common denominator in both seasons (if he is F2 AGAIN)... no the Bette... Nick + FS.

IMO, not exactly. Andi had already picked out Josh in her mind by the time she slept with Nick. She found him passionate (her own words) and she wanted to scratch an itch. She had no intention of choosing him in the end. I won't even begin to guess what happened with Kaitlyn because I haven't the slightest idea. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 8:20 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I think RS just said she was running the show because in the end she choose herself over any of these men. If Kaitlyn dragged Nick to F2 knowing she wasn't going to choose him, she was pressured by TPTB to do so IMO. No reason she couldn't have taken Ben H. instead.

Except that she knows these guys better than we do, and maybe she knew Ben H and Chris were more "in" or sensitive than Nick and she thought it was nicer to let them leave early. Maybe she thought keeping Nick longer = more exposure for him. Maybe they even discussed it. scratch Maybe Maybe Maybe....
I am just taking the opposite view to the one often seen around the forum that she "dragged" him to F2, led him on (which has to happen to someone) to make the point which is we dont know her or the guys or the behind the scenes well enough. We all see the potential reasons through the lense of our feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 25, 2015 8:20 pm

reason wrote:Well it is always cloudy inside === It is the same as last year go figure he was saying he is second again nothing changes.

So he makes that one tweet and that equals that he is F2 again interesting deadhorse
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 8:21 pm

Beagle wrote:
sophienette wrote:And here is another probably unpopular JMO: For all we know, once the cameras are off (i.e. in the FS) something isnt right and she realises she cant pick him??? I mean what is the common denominator in both seasons (if he is F2 AGAIN)... no the Bette... Nick + FS.

IMO, not exactly. Andi had already picked out Josh in her mind by the time she slept with Nick. She found him passionate (her own words) and she wanted to scratch an itch. She had no intention of choosing him in the end. I won't even begin to guess what happened with Kaitlyn because I haven't the slightest idea. hmmm

Her own words... except for the part in bold...

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon May 25, 2015 8:22 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I think RS just said she was running the show because in the end she choose herself over any of these men. If Kaitlyn dragged Nick to F2 knowing she wasn't going to choose him, she was pressured by TPTB to do so IMO. No reason she couldn't have taken Ben H. instead.

Yes BH! This is what I mean. Spare him a little. That would have been kind. Not that I don't think Ben deserves kindness. I'm sure he does, but he hasn't had this scenario played out before. Nick has with really poor outcome. Spread the suckage around. Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 8:26 pm

I'm sure it sucked for Ben, Chris and whomever else was eliminated as well.
Temporarily.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson