SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 8:26 pm

Question to Nick fans/sleuthers who think Nick might be F1: (and it' an honest question!)

What would it actually take to make you believe (again, assuming either RS is right, or that Shawn is F1) that Nick is F2?

I am thinking back to last year's iron-clad spoiler (plane video) and strong clues sleuthed here (Golden ribbon, lake pics..) which didnt convince "Nick as F1 believers".

Again, I am no saying I believe one ending or the other yet, but I would like to get an idea of what would be a proof.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Mon May 25, 2015 8:38 pm

I believe that there is still a possibility that Kaitlyn picked either Shawn, Nick or no one. I am one to believe that Shawn is a much bigger possibility than Nick due to the information posted this weekend.

I personally think she picks no one or Shawn based on spoiler and this weekends info. But I wouldn't be fully surprised at this point if she picked Nick or chose to date both.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 25, 2015 8:43 pm

I unfortunately did not follow or read social media clues during Meandi's season therefore watching them on screen and their compatibility...Nick's wit, his intelligence and the way he kept  Andi engaged esp in conversations, I had no doubt she would find him the best match. Instead she chose the very cute guy with the pretty smile and his family's social status in Ga to keep her on the pedestal she thinks she belongs. I've never been more wrong and more floored having not followed sm. So with Becca I did...and that threw me off! But of course, you can never know the true F1 when one says no thank you. So, I'm going to get back to watching and interpreting what I see on my screen and remember who the lead is.

ETA: Until MeAndi I had never been wrong. So yeah, it shocked the shat out of me!!! Since MeAndi, following clues I'm still batting zero...so yeah its back to gut feelings for me and the lead's personality!!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon May 25, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon May 25, 2015 8:43 pm

I don't think anything short of hearing it from Kaitlyn's mouth will convince me either way.  If I've learned anything from watching 20 seasons of this show, it's that it isn't over until the final rose is given out...and even the there might be more suprises.  sneakyl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Looks like Shawn/phantom/no one is back on his way home to Nashville/no man's land/imagination town-- Kait oot and aboot today. 

https://twitter.com/isanyoneamench/status/602963790330658816/photo/1
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 CF4oXDyVAAAfOmo

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon May 25, 2015 8:49 pm

I love being spoiled but not invested so much. Whatever the outcome, bring on the fun this season! Just make the show entertaining and worth my time for watching. Secretly (well, not so much now!), I'd love to have RS be wrong and for Kaitlyn to have found the one. Don't even care if it is Nick, whom I drooled over last B'ette!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 4:31 am

Alanna wrote:Looks like Shawn/phantom/no one is back on his way home to Nashville/no man's land/imagination town-- Kait oot and aboot today. 

https://twitter.com/isanyoneamench/status/602963790330658816/photo/1
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 CF4oXDyVAAAfOmo

Justin Long makes an appearance at some other date, so this could be an old photo of when that happened. The picture poster doesn't say she met her today

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue May 26, 2015 4:54 am

Delete

Last edited by officeRules on Tue May 26, 2015 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 4:58 am

It is Justin Long (who was in the audience for the date tonight). Notice she's wearing the same outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 5:02 am

officeRules wrote:Are you saying that is Justin Long?  That is not Justin Long.

Wonder where that photo was taken?

It is Justin Long, c'mon! But I'm wrong - he wasn't at a future date; he was at the Amy Schumer date but didn't participate, was just in the audience. Here's RS referring to it: http://realitysteve.com/2015/03/18/the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-spoilers-daily-links-3-18/

And here's one more photo of Justin Long + Kaitlyn ( + JJ). She's wearing the same shirt from the comedy date: http://www.gossipcop.com/bachelorette-recap-kaitlyn-bristowe-may-25-2015-minority-quota-kupah-fight-eliminated-episode-three-brady-britt-dating/

So it looks like this picture (above) was taken then, not anytime recently

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue May 26, 2015 5:05 am

Gotcha.
He just looks so different to me!

Thnks
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 26, 2015 5:18 am

So that has nada to do with where she was this weekend?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson