SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Mon May 25, 2015 7:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:
relaxing wrote:Wow I can't believe how much info you all have found.  Assuming what seems most likely from all the finds, my feelings are this (knowing that any of these assumptions could prove to be totally wrong):
Looks like Nick is a dumpee again (and from a much more awesome potential match for him  IMO)  Upset  :tissuebox
Good chance Kaitlyn has an F1 and fell madly in love    :Woah-hoo:
Shawn could be her love first sight guy -  cheerleader  awwww     but Shawn won't be next Bachelor  hissyfit  

overall, it makes sense how broken up Kaitlyn seems in the preview if she knows she is going to break Nick's heart again once deciding hers lies elsewhere.

Aww - I love how you summarized everything and your emoticons :yougogirl:.

Obviously tbd but this appears to be the track we can expect.

I agree with this, but can't help but disappointed for Nick. I was hoping that his risk for love would pay off.

The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is the fact that Kaitlyn brought Nick to the F2 to dump him again. Either way- whether she chose Shawn or no one. She still brought him to the same spot he was in last year and then dumped him. This is hard to believe when she herself had such a hard time being taken to F3 and then sent home by Chris. She is a "bad a**", but I also sense she is a compassionate kind of woman. She stated in interviews that she and Nick shared a common bond having gone through the show previously in similar positions. If she knew how he would feel, why did she do it?
One could argue that producers made her, but no one can make you do anything. She could have chosen to send him home with the "mass exodus": Jared, Joe & Chris. How much could she have cared about him making him relive the same heartbreaking situation over again?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 7:33 pm

I was one of the fans that was very upset with MeAnna for taking Jason Mesnic to the finale 2 despite knowing he had a child waiting for him back home. I figured she could have taken Jeremy instead. He got over it and so did I. So will the contestants on this season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Kait probably didn't have a choice on who to take to f2 because Nick brings the drama and controversy. Jmo.

And for a really unpopular jmo- if she really wanted Nick, she HAD 3 months to make it happen. Instead, she campaigned for the Ette, put him squarely in the friend zone and immediately got down to brass tacks of hooking up with every dude who appeared in her vicinity. Yeah, she may have been happy to see a familiar face when he showed up but he's fighting a very uphill battle to f1 here.

Eta: Kait had three months, past tense, autocorrect got me laugh out loud

Last edited by Alanna on Mon May 25, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon May 25, 2015 7:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:I was one of the fans that was very upset with MeAnna for taking Jason Mesnic to the finale 2 despite knowing he had a child waiting for him back home. I figured she could have taken Jeremy instead.  He got over it and so did I. So will the contestants on this season.

Yes, but Jason got over it by going back on the show and eventually finding the love of his life.

I doubt that is in store for Nick given the already villainous edit he is getting. hmmm

All joking aside, I am confident that Nick will "get over" this too. It's just disappointing to watch.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait probably didn't have a choice on who to take to f2 because Nick brings the drama and controversy. Jmo.

And for a really unpopular jmo- if she really wanted Nick, she has 3 months to make it happen. Instead, she campaigned for the Ette, put him squarely in the friend zone and immediately got down to brass tacks of hooking up with every dude who appeared in her vicinity. Yeah, she may have been happy to see a familiar face when he showed up but he's fighting a very uphill battle to f1 here.

Stop !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 7:46 pm

OnePromise wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I was one of the fans that was very upset with MeAnna for taking Jason Mesnic to the finale 2 despite knowing he had a child waiting for him back home. I figured she could have taken Jeremy instead.  He got over it and so did I. So will the contestants on this season.

Yes, but Jason got over it by going back on the show and eventually finding the love of his life.

I doubt that is in store for Nick given the already villainous edit he is getting.   hmmm

All joking aside, I am confident that Nick will "get over" this too.  It's just disappointing to watch.  

Err - getting that edit once is perhaps on tptb but twice ? No. One of them if not both is on him.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 7:47 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait probably didn't have a choice on who to take to f2 because Nick brings the drama and controversy. Jmo.

And for a really unpopular jmo- if she really wanted Nick, she has 3 months to make it happen. Instead, she campaigned for the Ette, put him squarely in the friend zone and immediately got down to brass tacks of hooking up with every dude who appeared in her vicinity. Yeah, she may have been happy to see a familiar face when he showed up but he's fighting a very uphill battle to f1 here.

If RS is right Kaitlyn had a choice because he said Kaitlyn run the show as they say she is bada**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 7:49 pm

OnePromise wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
relaxing wrote:Wow I can't believe how much info you all have found.  Assuming what seems most likely from all the finds, my feelings are this (knowing that any of these assumptions could prove to be totally wrong):
Looks like Nick is a dumpee again (and from a much more awesome potential match for him  IMO)  Upset  :tissuebox
Shawn could be her love first sight guy -  cheerleader  awwww     but Shawn won't be next Bachelor  hissyfit  

overall, it makes sense how broken up Kaitlyn seems in the preview if she knows she is going to break Nick's heart again once deciding hers lies elsewhere.

I agree with this, but can't help but disappointed for Nick.  I was hoping that his risk for love would pay off.  

The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is the fact that Kaitlyn brought Nick to the F2 to dump him again.  Either way- whether she chose Shawn or no one.  She still brought him to the same spot he was in last year and then dumped him.  This is hard to believe when she herself had such a hard time being taken to F3 and then sent home by Chris.  She is a "bad a**", but I also sense she is a compassionate kind of woman.  She stated in interviews that she and Nick shared a common bond having gone through the show previously in similar positions.  If she knew how he would feel, why did she do it?
One could argue that producers made her, but no one can make you do anything.  She could have chosen to send him home with the "mass exodus": Jared, Joe & Chris.  How much could she have cared about him making him relive the same heartbreaking situation over again?
Nick, who has already been through the process, knew exactly what he was getting himself into when he rejoined the show halfway through. Any sort of villainous edit he receives, or the fact that he's taken to F2 to get dumped again, is on him. Kaitlyn doesn't owe him any more courtesy or compassion than she does for the other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 7:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Stop !
Bahaha Freudian slip at its worst!!!! I meant HAD. HAD before she left for filming!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon May 25, 2015 7:56 pm

AmyB, I agree that K doesn't owe Nick anything.  Whatever happens is squarely on his shoulders. He knew what he was getting himself into for sure.  He believed that the risk of a bad outcome was worth the risk for love.  
However, she has called him her friend at the very least and has been supportive of him in the media since the end of the show, so I just have a hard time with the fact that she would knowingly do a repeat with him again this season.  That's all.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 25, 2015 8:00 pm

OnePromise wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I agree with this, but can't help but disappointed for Nick.  I was hoping that his risk for love would pay off.  

The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is the fact that Kaitlyn brought Nick to the F2 to dump him again.  Either way- whether she chose Shawn or no one.  She still brought him to the same spot he was in last year and then dumped him.  This is hard to believe when she herself had such a hard time being taken to F3 and then sent home by Chris.  She is a "bad a**", but I also sense she is a compassionate kind of woman.  She stated in interviews that she and Nick shared a common bond having gone through the show previously in similar positions.  If she knew how he would feel, why did she do it?
One could argue that producers made her, but no one can make you do anything.  She could have chosen to send him home with the "mass exodus": Jared, Joe & Chris.  How much could she have cared about him making him relive the same heartbreaking situation over again?

Why do Nick's feelings deserve to be spared over the other guys? He's not some special snowflake. It's not Kaitlyn's fault he got dumped the first time. It's very possible she just likes him the second most of the guys but not the most so she dumped him at the end. Maybe this will tell him not to go on tv again to try to find love.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 25, 2015 8:06 pm

^ He certainly got treated like a special snowflake... getting back on the show, able to use SM while on the show, HTDs out in Utah, RS saying they were bending over backwards for him and whether dragged or taken to F2 he got there. Unlikely he would have gone on the show if Britt was the bachelorette. I don't think he will go on another show. But then, I never say never when it comes to Nick.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon May 25, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson