SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 5:11 am

jen689 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn, Nick...active on IG this past 30 mins: Kaitlyn liked post by Elan (Elan saying he is at Venice Beach) as did Nick...
I can't remember if this was mentioned yesterday.  Both Kaitlyn and Nick favored a tweet from Chris Harrison about meeting super fan @AnnaHappygirl10
Nick also retweeted the above Anna post

AllAboutLoveNick just liked this post by Carly Waddell - about "risk" so no surprise he liked it. Took a s/shot because Kaitlyn commented on the post with raised hands emoji which you can see in comments section.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 K_and_10
@carlywad

He also liked a post by @uninspirational "Enjoy the good times because something terrible is probably about to happen."

So that makes 3 different posts that both K & N commented/retweeted or liked together?? was it around the same time or different times? Are we keeping track of everything else they're liking/commenting on? 

I think the tag by the lady from NY most likely places Nick where she is but given the pool post from her from the day before, I dunno where that would be. Don't think a yard that size is in NYC though! Has anyone asked her where she saw nick?

On a separate note -- GA thanks for the info on Shawn being in LA!!!  :claphands

I do think the post that mentioned K had a blond wig is as close as we can get to additional info beyond the snapchat confirming that K is at a safehouse. I also don't believe she'd be sitting there on her own. and that to me means she has an F1 woohoo!!

Not sure I'm convinced yet either way with whom...though I"m def strongly leaning toward Shawn cos of the the lack of IG picture tags of him out and about.... though the coinciding timing, frequency and particulars of Nick's sm activity which parallel K makes him a bit of a suspect as well
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 9:15 am

I can't find the pic where the girl talks about seeing Kait in a wig. She must have detagged her or deleted the pic or both, so I wonder if Kait got in trouble. Or more likely, if her babysitter got in trouble laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon May 25, 2015 9:17 am

Well us must remember that Nick is the only one that is following Kaitlyn on sm..( he was before the show)

Maybe with Nick or Shawn they are going to be on BIP? doesn't that start filming soon?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon May 25, 2015 9:46 am

So we have Kaitlyn and Shawn both in LA this weekend (assuming that the Kaitlyn sighting is in CA).  If the FRC was 5/3 (or thereabouts) seems like a safehouse visit is due.  Aren't they every 10-15 days?

Assuming we are all watching the feet. I would so love RS to be wrong again! :uptonogood

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 25, 2015 9:58 am

jen689 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:...If Reality Steve didn't know 100% that she is single, he wouldn't have given the spoiler.  
RS was 100% sure about Des/Brooks which turned out to be incorrect. Two years later he gave out the wrong date for Des/Chris's wedding. I don't trust his spoilers. I take what he says into consideration. I'm going to come to my own conclusions based on what I read and observe about Kaitlyn and her F1/F2.
So this! ^^^ The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 10:14 am

Hotmomma wrote:Well us must remember that Nick is the only one that is following Kaitlyn on sm..( he was before the show)

Maybe with Nick or Shawn they are going to be on BIP? doesn't that start filming soon?

Hi HM!

Neither Nick nor Shawn are likely to be on BIP only because of the timing of the show. They cann't have F1 / F2s on BIP because of the timing of their eliminations and BIP filming.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon May 25, 2015 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon May 25, 2015 10:15 am

Nd! True!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 25, 2015 10:34 am

So Kaitlyn is in LA. Shawn is in LA. Nick flew somewhere.
Maybe Kaitlyn really is wild and is enjoying a threesome with 2 hot guys!! :shocked!: (just kidding, I hope you know!)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 25, 2015 10:44 am

^^^ But remember yesterday Nick liked the picture (almost naked picture) of Julie, someone he use to flirt with and maybe dated. I doubt even free spirit Kaitlin would be okay with that. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 10:45 am

Kaitlyn is in Palm Springs or somewhere south of LA cos of the weather she posted about on snapchat which was hotter than in LA. the SH snapchat along with the blond wig post about Kaitlyn really substantiate that she's at a SH in palm springs...

I'm leaning very heavily toward Shawn as F1 right now since we have spoilers from GA from a very trusted source so that's good. But that is one piece of info and I would love for us to have more info to substantiate that.

I'm gonna take social media (logistics not content) as info input then see what the whole story tells rather than finding one clue to be "conclusive evidence"  

Right now we have the woman who tagged Nick out and about yesterday and the julie berry like that count against him

ON that note: anyone have that Julie Berry like?
I went back looking for his like of her photo and couldn't find it?? Would appreciate if someone screencapped it if they could share...thanks!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 am

Be careful when evaluating temperatures for Los Angeles. Generally, the official temperature is taken from a reading at the airport which is close to the coast. At this time of year if you are in the San Fernando Valley (or Burbank or Agoura Hills... or even downtown) the temperature can be 15 or so degrees (F) warmer. The Los Angeles area is huge and variable in climate.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon May 25, 2015 11:46 am

emusha wrote:Kaitlyn is in Palm Springs or somewhere south of LA cos of the weather she posted about on snapchat which was hotter than in LA. the SH snapchat along with the blond wig post about Kaitlyn really substantiate that she's at a SH in palm springs...

I'm leaning very heavily toward Shawn as F1 right now since we have spoilers from GA from a very trusted source so that's good. But that is one piece of info and I would love for us to have more info to substantiate that.

I'm gonna take social media (logistics not content) as info input then see what the whole story tells rather than finding one clue to be "conclusive evidence"  

Right now we have the woman who tagged Nick out and about yesterday and the julie berry like that count against him

ON that note: anyone have that Julie Berry like?
I went back looking for his like of her photo and couldn't find it?? Would appreciate if someone screencapped it if they could share...thanks!

We do know that there's a safe house in Palm Springs, it's been used before. However, I agree with JCRbil ^^ temps in the LA basin can range vastly, San Fernando Valley can be upwards of 15 degrees hotter. We lived in the Antelope Valley for 4 years (did I see a mention of a picture taken in the AV somewhere here), maybe TPTB bought a house there?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson