SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Mon May 25, 2015 1:28 am

These people saw Kaitlyn in disguise:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 11335090_486894734799854_1504515755_n
jericaleah Dinner in LA.  also @kaitlynbristowe we love you and you look good in blonde #thebachelorette

...and in response to someones comment:

jericaleah I saw her! She was wearing a blonde wig @kiflem 13min
Read more at http://websta.me/p/992421850176059245_32481308#aXXKwCUw29stB7UK.99

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 1:34 am

Wtf??? This season might be more of a circus than last Ette.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 25, 2015 1:35 am

Kaitlyn commented on an IG pic that Carly posted with raised hands emoji which you can see in comments section.

Also, Nick liked the post. No surprise, since it is about "risk".

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 K_and_10
@carlywad http://websta.me/p/992407842855849517_1545128842

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon May 25, 2015 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 25, 2015 1:36 am

Wonder where and when they saw her?? LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 25, 2015 1:38 am

My take:

Safe house. By herself. With a producer.

Blonde wig = Andi did the same thing = Protocol for SH visits.

If Reality Steve didn't know 100% that she is single, he wouldn't have given the spoiler.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 25, 2015 1:39 am

^^^ I believe RS until we prove him wrong. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 25, 2015 1:40 am

If she's at the SH for a visit they aren't allowed to leave. Could be the Snapchat picture was a ruse and then she snuck out in the blonde wig as to not blow the ruse but someone spotted her.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 25, 2015 1:58 am

Nick was tweeting with Tanner and JJ two hours ago if that's at all significant.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 25, 2015 1:59 am

1funnyfish wrote:...If Reality Steve didn't know 100% that she is single, he wouldn't have given the spoiler.  
RS was 100% sure about Des/Brooks which turned out to be incorrect. Two years later he gave out the wrong date for Des/Chris's wedding. I don't trust his spoilers. I take what he says into consideration. I'm going to come to my own conclusions based on what I read and observe about Kaitlyn and her F1/F2.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 2:05 am

1funnyfish wrote:My take:

If Reality Steve didn't know 100% that she is single, he wouldn't have given the spoiler.  
For the most part I believe the spoiler, but RS was also 100% certain that Ali was single and that Des was engaged to Brooks. 
Kaitlyn's possible SH snapchat yesterday + her being seen in a blonde wig today + Shawn being spotted at LAX on Thursday night just makes me think something fishy is up.  no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 25, 2015 2:22 am

I think it is interesting that RS seems to have a problem getting his info correct when it comes specifically to The Bachelorette.

The Bette show has filmed 11 seasons this year.
The Bach show will film its 20th season this year.

For the Bette that is almost half the amount of Bach seasons and yet RS seems to have a pattern of getting info wrong or changing it as The Bette finale approaches (probably cause he finds a way to watch the finale before it airs -- he does this with the first episode, so it is possible).

It won't surprise me if RS is correct and Kaitlyn chose no one but I'll attribute that to Kaitlyn and her "keep it real" approach which makes it believable to me.

On the other hand, with RS's record with the Bette, it also won't surprise me if RS is incorrect and Kaitlyn has a F1 (possibly Shawn after piecing together things about him since the show started - family support/premiere, him following a producer, GA source sighting of him at LA this past week, his Retweet of him kissing Kaitlyn, etc).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 3:26 am

AmyB wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:My take:

For the most part I believe the spoiler, but RS was also 100% certain that Ali was single and that Des was engaged to Brooks. 
Kaitlyn's possible SH snapchat yesterday + her being seen in a blonde wig today + Shawn being spotted at LAX on Thursday night just makes me think something fishy is up.  no idea

He actually wasn't 100% about Ali; he originally said that she either ended up alone or with Roberto, but 5 of his sources were saying single so that's he was going with. He was much more brazen about des/brooks and Chantal/brad (remember his proof that they spent Thanksgiving together)? I do think he's become more careful after Des's season, but I still don't trust him 100%. His inside info on Britt and Nikki was completely off.

If it really was her in the blonde wig, I don't think TPTB would go through all that trouble if she was just alone. That suggests to me that she did pick someone (probably Shawn if he's in LA and Nick is liking Julie Berry's pics) or she is dating both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson