SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 12:02 am

nd4reality wrote:Some fans may think that she could have decided to explore her friendship prior to using the show as a means to find her love. Some already think that.
This is me, no way do I believe she didn't know he was into her. Come again? She knew, didn't care, went on to make out with whoever Steve reported at wta and then went on the show. She genuinely seems taken with Shawn at this point in the show though, so it would have been interesting to see if she pursued the Ette if Shawn was in Nick's place.

This makes me think that maybe the refreshing piece is dating and exploring the relationship vs an engagement no one is ever ready for on this show. She does kind of give it away in that interview if she really chose no one.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 27, 2015 12:04 am

Walking away with no one "refreshing" with TB audience? Hmmmm, Brad didn't describe his audience as refreshing when he made that choice.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 27, 2015 12:15 am

umngirl wrote:The only outcome I could describe as "refreshing" would be her deciding to walk away alone. Picking Nick would still feel staged to me and I'm sure many other viewers. And picking one of the other guys would be pretty normal.
IRC, some viewers thought that Mary being Byron's F1 was "staged," but it lasted at least 5 years. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 27, 2015 12:15 am

Maybe the F1 will be revealed at the ATFR.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 12:17 am

That was done already Jerry chose at the final when he dated the 2 girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 27, 2015 12:21 am

2observe wrote:
umngirl wrote:The only outcome I could describe as "refreshing" would be her deciding to walk away alone. Picking Nick would still feel staged to me and I'm sure many other viewers. And picking one of the other guys would be pretty normal.
IRC, some viewers thought that Mary being Byron's F1 was "staged," but it lasted at least 5 years.  :yes:

I'm sure there were. But that doesn't change the fact it would feel staged to some if Nick was F1.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 27, 2015 12:24 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Walking away with no one "refreshing" with TB audience? Hmmmm, Brad didn't describe his audience as refreshing when he made that choice.

I know I didn't find it the least bit refreshing. I also didn't enjoy Jen Shefft dumping both guys. My only thought is that Kaitlyn much mean something else.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 27, 2015 12:24 am

Choosing to merely date and not commit via saying ilu was part of what crucified juanp. Even her merely dating would not be refreshing to most viewers. Cannot describe that as refreshing on this show. We need more clues,

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 12:45 am

You know what would be refreshing and suprising to all the viewers? An actual wedding... :uptonogood :gotcha:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 12:47 am

nd4reality wrote:Choosing to merely date and not commit via saying ilu was part of what crucified juanp. Even her merely dating would not be refreshing to most viewers. Cannot describe that as refreshing on this show. We need more clues,

I think it was the inability to even say ILY after ~6 months of dating that seemed so disrespectful about him. That and his "I love f-ing you" to Clare. It just seemed arrogant and disrespectful of women instead of someone who was just trying to be realistic. Kaitlin wouldn't do it that way; I'm sure people would be disappointed with a lack of engagement or dating both, but I don't think she would get a fraction of the hate that JP got. I think that a lot of people do joke about how ridiculousnit is to get engaged after 3 dates on the Bachelor, so I do think there are people who would find choosing herself or dating both refreshing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed May 27, 2015 12:49 am

reason wrote:I really hoping for Nick to win but he seems happy so anything goes.  He is really cute and smart which girl would not want a man like that?  Then again different taste for different people.

I agree with you.  I am surprised he is still single.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed May 27, 2015 12:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IDK that doesn't necessarily tell me she picked no one. That tells me the ending is different, in a good way. Maybe she didn't accept a proposal and wants to date. Bach New Zealand gave his F1 a beautiful unusual ring, not an engagement ring, more of a promise ring.

If she didn't chose anyone, I wouldn't think she'd give that ending away.
Takes me a while to catch up with you guys after an episode Smiley
I like this idea GA. Neil Lane was in LA for the few days leading up to the FRC promoting his new line for Kay which is a smaller, less blingy line than the usual Bachelor/ette engagement ring.
Maybe it would be "refreshing" if, even though she had sex with someone pre-FS, maybe it's because she actually fell in love. We don't know she had sex with anyone else, and maybe when she confesses this to her F2 it accounts for her tears on the balcony and her distraught ITM's. Maybe what was difficult was continuing to date other guys after falling in love with one. All I know for sure is there is lots we don't know.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson