SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:21 pm

With the addition of Nick at this point, the producers knew they had a few types of contestants:
1.) The ones who weren't really feeling it with Kaitlyn (IMO Tanner, Justin, Jonathan, JJ, whoever else I have forgotten that will get sent home in the next two weeks) just basically check out of relationship with Kaitlyn and focus on attacking Nick from here on out.  This makes for good dramatic tv so bonus points for them.

2.) The ones who are starting to care for Kaitlyn (IMO Jared, Dr. Chris, Josh, Ben Z., Ben H., Shawn and Joe) have to step it up to win fair maidens heart or at least appear to do so in order to have a shot at the Bachelor carrot dangling in front of them.

3.) Nick who really likes Kaitlyn, but we aren't exactly sure what she thinks of him.  She likes him enough to risk her current lack luster relationships with the guys in order to let him stay on the show (and apparently enough to sleep with him in two weeks.)  But does she like him enough to keep him forever?

RS says no.  For his sake, I hope RS is wrong.  In fact, for Kaitlyn's sake, I hope RS is wrong too.  She is going to get crucified in the media if she ends up with no one.  Some might say, she deserves this.  But relally does anyone deserve this?  I wouldn't even wish this kind of backlash on my worst enemy, let alone a woman who embodies so many excellent qualities.  Did she make some mistakes? Sure, but everyone does.  Give the girl a break.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Maybe we should look at the tweet that Nick posted this morning maybe he knew the US article was coming out and sending a message to Kaitlyn that he has her back. MHO of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:33 pm

I have no issue with Kaitlyn picking no one; why even put energy into faking a relationship that she may have been convinced won't last post show. More power to Kaitlyn if she chooses no one IMO since from what I have seen so far she looks to want to be single & be able to mingle.

Maybe after the show is done & the dust settles then she & any of the guys, Shawn, Nick whoever can re-evaluate if they want to still give it a go in the real world if that connection still exists.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Watched the video..and recognize the guys have right to be upset. I know a lot of posters don't like him..but seeing him, I'm w kaityln... Nick!. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 1710264613  Hugesmile

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:42 pm

b wrote:Watched the video..and recognize the guys have right to be upset. I know a lot of posters don't like him..but seeing him, I'm w kaityln... Nick!. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 1710264613  Hugesmile
I'm totally the opposite. Seeing him made me want to see Kaitlyn crying over screwing everything up because of him. Burn, baby, burn!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:43 pm

jojo47 wrote:So here we are... and let the games begin!

Yep, this show is just getting started, no wonder the first few episodes are full of made up drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:47 pm

rofl rofl rofl

Alanna wrote:
b wrote:Watched the video..and recognize the guys have right to be upset. I know a lot of posters don't like him..but seeing him, I'm w kaityln... Nick!. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 1710264613  Hugesmile
I'm totally the opposite. Seeing him made me want to see Kaitlyn crying over screwing everything up because of him. Burn, baby, burn!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Nick is on his way for his taste of ALMOND BUTTER

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:47 pm

http://www.jillianharris.com/what-disgusts-me-this-season-of-the-bachelorette/

i love me some jilly :cutesmile!:
i think Jillian is a bit of a "godmother" to K at this time -- they're both in vancouver and have shared experiences... jMHO but I think jillian is talking to and helping Kaitlyn get through some of these things
I'm so glad K has someone standing up for her esp Jillian...it seems like things get "lonely" with the way things work in tb world for the lead

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Alanna wrote:

cantstopl cantstopl I totally get why you see him that way and so hilarious how differently others see him... his "take no prisoners -- could care less about what others think" demeanor doesn't help his case The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 3806527698

I'm actually curious to see how things go with Nick and the guys -- clint, jj, tanner, joe, ben h, jared since he seems to have become friends with them and we hear him vocalize "i didn't come here to be a villain" -- I doubt tptb will show us how that happened but still curious how that goes... now more than ever after watching UNreal it makes so much sense how nick's edit was pulled together last season -- I'm curious to see if we can pick out how they pull it together this season
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Alanna wrote:

I know Alanna..it's all good.    bestbud!   I know he's not everyone cup of tea.  As far as Kaitlyn goes, I'd like to see Nick happy if they're a match.  But I'd be okay w Shawn, either Ben, or Jared (from what little we've seen).  I'd just like to have a F1!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:09 pm

emusha wrote:

cantstopl cantstopl I totally get why you see him that way and so hilarious how differently others see him... his "take no prisoners -- could care less about what others think" demeanor doesn't help his case The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 3806527698

I'm actually curious to see how things go with Nick and the guys -- clint, jj, tanner, joe, ben h, jared since he seems to have become friends with them and we hear him vocalize "i didn't come here to be a villain" -- I doubt tptb will show us how that happened but still curious how that goes... now more than ever after watching UNreal it makes so much sense how nick's edit was pulled together last season -- I'm curious to see if we can pick out how they pull it together this season

Emusha, I actually love that "take no prisoners -- could care less about what others think" attitude. I see how it makes him polarizing, but it also makes him driven, focused and singleminded which are excellent qualities when chasing a woman. yes

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:35 pm

emusha wrote:http://www.jillianharris.com/what-disgusts-me-this-season-of-the-bachelorette/

i love me some jilly :cutesmile!:
i think Jillian is a bit of a "godmother" to K at this time -- they're both in vancouver and have shared experiences... jMHO but I think jillian is talking to and helping Kaitlyn get through some of these things
I'm so glad K has someone standing up for her esp Jillian...it seems like things get "lonely" with the way things work in tb world for the lead

Jillian is a good one to go to for advice since got raked over the coals in the media as well for choosing cheater Ed. So she definitely knows how bad it can get and how it can potentially affect the chosen relationship, if there is one this time. Glad she is there for Kaitlyn and backing her up.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson