SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Hugesmile So what strikes me from articles "She's like a moth to a flame." has no regrets about physical relationship and "It probably made the process of finding someone more legit." she says." It sure sounds like she was so into Nick she couldn't resist him. Wow, just WOW sounds like it made the process more legit (like actually found someone) so if they don't end up together it will blow my mind!!! and yes agree one of his recent pics was already put to good use...

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:58 pm

IA with SueSt:
- Kaitlyn has to defend her choice of letting Nick return, regardless of the outcome.
- If there is no F1, she has to defend that too (without directly saying so).

In People Magazine:
Kaitlyn talks about making a mistake (pre-FS-sex) and regrets the timing.
....makes me think she is defending her choice of this more than who she slept with.

"This is who I am, and if you're going to love me for the rest of my life, then you have to love me for who I am".
....I find K's words about someone needing to love her for who she is (mistakes and all) only likely to make sense in relation to the other F2, Shawn if Nick is sex-guy and Shawn not accepting this enough to propose.

Kaitlyn on the outcome: "I just have to move forward and be thankful for what I went through" (seems to point to no F1?)
....If there is no F1, it's likely the show will make it appear like it's 100% K's choice to reject both F2 (whether true or not)...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA with SueSt:
- Kaitlyn has to defend her choice of letting Nick return, regardless of the outcome.
- If there is no F1, she has to defend that too (without directly saying so).

In People Magazine:
Kaitlyn talks about making a mistake (pre-FS-sex) and regrets the timing.
....makes me think she is defending her choice of this more than who she slept with.

"This is who I am, and if you're going to love me for the rest of my life, then you have to love me for who I am".
....I find K's words about someone needing to love her for who she is (mistakes and all) only likely to make sense in relation to the other F2, Shawn if Nick is sex-guy and Shawn not accepting this enough to propose.

Kaitlyn on the outcome: "I just have to move forward and be thankful for what I went through" (seems to point to no F1?)
....If there is no F1, it's likely the show will make it appear like it's 100% K's choice to reject both F2 (whether true or not)...

Terrific analysis, AAL. yes
Definitely supported by K's own words.
IA with YOU! bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Right, she's defending herself and not him to the media imo. If you look at her sm, she's certainly not trying to advertise their whatever relationship, before or after the show. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:16 pm

what about the part where she said Nick def came on the show with the right intentions? with strong feelings? for her? she said all those things in an E! interview

In general I agree that she has to cover her back. 100%

but this goes a step beyond that very obviously...my confusion is that the tptb leak magazine is covering Nick's back -- since when?? Didn't they thrive off of his villain edit -- are they actually justifying it in the mag?? plus why would they cover K's back when they've thrown leads under the bus over and over e.g. Ben F, JPG etc.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:18 pm

emusha wrote:what about the part where she said Nick def came on the show with the right intentions? with strong feelings? for her? she said all those things in an E! interview

but this goes a step beyond that very obviously...my confusion is that the tptb leak magazine is covering Nick's back -- since when?? Didn't they thrive off of his villain edit -- are they actually justifying it in the mag?? plus why would they cover K's back when they've thrown leads under the bus over and over e.g. Ben F, JPG etc.
Well they're already playing evilllllll music over their kissing so I don't think they're justifying anything. We'll see what it all looks like when he actually comes on.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:what about the part where she said Nick def came on the show with the right intentions? with strong feelings? for her? she said all those things in an E! interview

Well they're already playing evilllllll music over there kissing so I don't think they're justifying anything. We'll see what it all looks like when he actually comes on.

The article justifies his villain edit/why he's polarizing ....from the "insider" perspective from two angles if I'm not mistaken
It's way too kind too him imho esp compared to everything else we've seen about nick last season ...I also think K's interviews with E! are also kind to Nick
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:24 pm

But Kaitlyn was "friend" with Nick before she became the bachelorette, so why wouldn't she defend him ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Well, if K doesn't choose Nick (particularly after all the media build-up) we'll have a villain, right? But this time it won't be Nick.... it will be the lead.
And particularly if K didn't choose an F1, even more reason to sacrifice her (from TPTB's perspective, not mine of course).
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:32 pm

LOL  cantstopl sue u made me realize they have wayy too many villians in the pot this season and tptb is having fun humanizing them a bit ...usually they get so few villians they must be tickled pink with joy!

- mcdill ryan
- kupah
- clint
- jj
- nick
- trainwreck lead: K

I guess they can't have a show full of villians so they'll play with the media -- no wonder MF tweeted "much/even better than last season"

so if you want MF to give you multidimensional characters then inundate him with too many choices for "good tv" then he's forced to allow some of his villians to show humanness

Last edited by emusha on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:33 pm

It won't be the first time the franchise has had the lead in the villain role at the end.
Brad 1.0 
Jason
Jenn

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:35 pm

emusha wrote:well here's what i'm thinking if production wasn't happy with these two people they have SOOOO much material -- imagine reading this article pulling out every bit that could be fodder for scandalous revelations to completely humiliate them --- from them having a "relationship" prior to the show (whattt  Suspect)  to "her missing him" and being emotionally unavailable to the other guys while on the show (whattt  Suspect)  to "explicit messages" (whattt  Suspect) to angering innocent guys who gave up their whole lives to come on this show (whattt  Suspect)  

there's wayy too much material for this to be a trashy tabloid article and the fact that they didn't use it as that is veryyyy confusing to me right now

This is almost like the article that comes out after the FRC, detailing behind the scene clues/scenes showing more of the couple falling in love.  If she ends up alone, Nick is the next Bachelor and the set up is for him, not Josh, especially with the cleanup of image and labeling Nick a romantic.

Last edited by remockered on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson